Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Yea... I can barely lift these, anyways." He just kinda made the rocks float, clearly struggling to keep them in the air

Otto sighed. "You're still better than I am. I can't use elemental magic at all."

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto sighed. "You're still better than I am. I can't use elemental magic at all."

"oh... Well I think this is more of a curse than anything, I would have rather been born as a normal person to be honest..." 

13 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"oh... Well I think this is more of a curse than anything, I would have rather been born as a normal person to be honest..." 

"I'd rather be able to control a little bit of pebbles than be normal." Otto admitted. "Most people look at me and see a pathetic kid with lung problems."

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I'd rather be able to control a little bit of pebbles than be normal." Otto admitted. "Most people look at me and see a pathetic kid with lung problems."

"well, I don't. You're like me, we're just.. different..." He smiled. 

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto smiled. “Yeah, I guess we are.”

He just kinda sat at the back of the cell, leaning against the wall, trying to lift the stones into the air more and more. 

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

He just kinda sat at the back of the cell, leaning against the wall, trying to lift the stones into the air more and more. 

Otto looked down at his hands and then at Cedar. “How is it that we’ve only been talking for 7 minutes and you already know me better than most people.”

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto looked down at his hands and then at Cedar. “How is it that we’ve only been talking for 7 minutes and you already know me better than most people.”

"I dunno, I'm just kinda like that I guess." He shrugged. 

"I dunno, I'm just kinda like that I guess." He shrugged. 

Otto chuckled. “I-“ he began to speak but was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. “Quick!” He hissed. “Pretend to be unconscious!!”

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto chuckled. “I-“ he began to speak but was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. “Quick!” He hissed. “Pretend to be unconscious!!”

"uH! uhM!" He flopped over as if he was asleep, but also injured at the same time. 

9 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"uH! uhM!" He flopped over as if he was asleep, but also injured at the same time. 

Otto stood up right as the general walked in. “Otto, how is the prisoner?” Otto coughed. “Still unconscious, sir.” The general eyed Otto suspiciously. “I could have sworn I heard you talking to someone.” Otto shrugged. “I was just talking to myself.” Otto coughed again. The general sighed and wakes away. “Newbies” he muttered.

Otto stood up right as the general walked in. “Otto, how is the prisoner?” Otto coughed. “Still unconscious, sir.” The general eyed Otto suspiciously. “I could have sworn I heard you talking to someone.” Otto shrugged. “I was just talking to myself.” Otto coughed again. The general sighed and wakes away. “Newbies” he muttered.

He opened one of his eyes to see if it was safe to sit up again. He then realized how... dizzy... he felt. 

12 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He opened one of his eyes to see if it was safe to sit up again. He then realized how... dizzy... he felt. 

Otto looked back at Cedar. "Hey, are you ok?"

"Y- yea, it's fine, don't worry about it-" He kept laying on the ground.

Otto looked around and coughed. "You sure? The med bay is nearby, I can grab you some Tylenol if you need it-"

Otto looked around and coughed. "You sure? The med bay is nearby, I can grab you some Tylenol if you need it-"

"Don't worry about it, just got a bit hit in the head is all!" He said, though it didn't  sound like he was sure...

"Don't worry about it, just got a bit hit in the head is all!" He said, though it didn't  sound like he was sure...

Otto coughed again. "I'll be right back, pretend to be passed out again." Otto left the prison cells and walked down the hall, standing like the other guards in an attempt to avoid drawing attention to himself. He passed down a corridor and entered a huge room lined with medical supplies and medicines. Otto smiled and ran over to a cabinet. He grabbed a few Tylenol tabs and some headache relief pills. He snatched a bottle of water from a cooler as well. He shoved the pills and water in his jacket and returned to the jail cell. "Here, take these." he offered the water and medication to Cedar.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto coughed again. "I'll be right back, pretend to be passed out again." Otto left the prison cells and walked down the hall, standing like the other guards in an attempt to avoid drawing attention to himself. He passed down a corridor and entered a huge room lined with medical supplies and medicines. Otto smiled and ran over to a cabinet. He grabbed a few Tylenol tabs and some headache relief pills. He snatched a bottle of water from a cooler as well. He shoved the pills and water in his jacket and returned to the jail cell. "Here, take these." he offered the water and medication to Cedar.

He pushed himself to sit up and took the pills, hoping it would make him feel better later. "By the way, do you know where exactly we are? I know I was captured and stuff but you never told me where we actually are" 

(Gonna go to sleep now! Gn and will ttyl!)

"Vivus, maybe you're just... overthinking it?" Breeze started 

Vivus shook her head

" I'm not... I know what I'mthinking, how I'm thinking, why I'm thinking.....and who I'm thinking of." She looked at the smokey sky. "This land is going to burn... "

He pushed himself to sit up and took the pills, hoping it would make him feel better later. "By the way, do you know where exactly we are? I know I was captured and stuff but you never told me where we actually are" 

(Gonna go to sleep now! Gn and will ttyl!)

"We're on one of Emperor Kamado's ships. We're still docked at the remains of Clearwater as far as I know. Kamado is still hunting for the other elementalists. When he finds the rest of them or he burns the entire island to the ground, we'll leave for the Fire Kingdom. You'll probably be thrown in prison or killed for treason." Otto said. He sat down again.

(And ok, gn Green!)

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Vivus, maybe you're just... overthinking it?" Breeze started 

Vivus shook her head

" I'm not... I know what I'm thinking, how I'm thinking, why I'm thinking.....and who I'm thinking of." She looked at the smokey sky. "This land is going to burn... "

Iris stared at Moeruhime. "Being silent was never one of your talents, but yet here you are saying nothing." he scoffed and turned away. "Tell Lockwood I say hello." he said coldly. He walked in the direction Vivus went.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stared at Moeruhime. "Being silent was never one of your talents, but yet here you are saying nothing." he scoffed and turned away. "Tell Lockwood I say hello." he said coldly. He walked in the direction Vivus went.

Vivus quickly turned to Iris, thinking that he was one of the soldiers

"Oh. you scared me, Iris... Im sorry I ran off." She sighed a sad sigh and cracked her knuckles, looking at the sea. 

8 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus quickly turned to Iris, thinking that he was one of the soldiers

"Oh. you scared me, Iris... Im sorry I ran off." She sighed a sad sigh and cracked her knuckles, looking at the sea. 

"I don't blame you." Iris punched a still intact tree and left a scorching fist mark embedded in the bark. "I'm just so mad at everyone! First Lockwood runs off and joins back up with his evil grandfather. And now Moeruhime is related to Kamado too? Was there anyone here that wasn't pretending to be my friend?!"

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I don't blame you." Iris punched a still intact tree and left a scorching fist mark embedded in the bark. "I'm just so mad at everyone! First Lockwood runs off and joins back up with his evil grandfather. And now Moeruhime is related to Kamado too? Was there anyone here that wasn't pretending to be my friend?!"

" Me...I wasnt pretending."