Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Me...I wasnt pretending."

"Yeah, but what about the others? I poured my heart and soul out to Lockwood on multiple occasions and now Kamado probably knows all of my emotional weaknesses too. Plus I doubt Lockwood actually liked me back. He was just lying to me so he could expose me to Kamado. And Moeruhime was my fellow fire elementalist, and now she's gone too. And I have no clue if Cedar is even alive or not!? And Lynx, well, he was there for me, but how do I know he isn't going to stab me in the back too." Iris looked at Vivus. "How do I know that you aren't going to stab me in the back either?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Yeah, but what about the others? I poured my heart and soul out to Lockwood on multiple occasions and now Kamado probably knows all of my emotional weaknesses too. Plus I doubt Lockwood actually liked me back. He was just lying to me so he could expose me to Kamado. And Moeruhime was my fellow fire elementalist, and now she's gone too. And I have no clue if Cedar is even alive or not!? And Lynx, well, he was there for me, but how do I know he isn't going to stab me in the back too." Iris looked at Vivus. "How do I know that you aren't going to stab me in the back either?"

Vivus made a worried expression and stood up " I'm not a traitor... I never will be- you're my only friend! Even if i was given orders to, i wouldn't... it would break me to do such a thing- you may not know, but i know that i would never hurt my friends!" a tear ran down Vivus's face " Believe me, I would never..

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus made a worried expression and stood up " I'm not a traitor... I never will be- you're my only friend! Even if i was given orders to, i wouldn't... it would break me to do such a thing- you may not know, but i know that i would never hurt my friends!" a tear ran down Vivus's face " Believe me, I would never..

Iris stared at Vivus and sighed. "You have been the only person that's stuck with me since the beginning, and you haven't tried to hurt me yet, so I guess I can still trust you." His eyes turned cold. "But if you so much as attempt to harm me, I will not hesitate to stop you."

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stared at Vivus and sighed. "You have been the only person that's stuck with me since the beginning, and you haven't tried to hurt me yet, so I guess I can still trust you." His eyes turned cold. "But if you so much as attempt to harm me, I will not hesitate to stop you."

" You're that afraid... and you're that hurt... " Vivus paused " Iris, what makes you think i'd want to hurt my only true friend?  Everyone else...gone... but we're here to protect each other, aren't we? not to be afraid of each other...yet is not a word to be used with me- i will NEVER hurt you! EVER."  

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" You're that afraid... and you're that hurt... " Vivus paused " Iris, what makes you think i'd want to hurt my only true friend?  Everyone else...gone... but we're here to protect each other, aren't we? not to be afraid of each other...yet is not a word to be used with me- i will NEVER hurt you! EVER."  

"I wouldn't either Vivus. If you're truly my friend, I trust you enough to not try to kill me. And I swear I will never try to hurt you as long as you do the same." He sighed. "I'm sorry for lashing out. I was just fed up and angry at everyone, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry."

"I wouldn't either Vivus. If you're truly my friend, I trust you enough to not try to kill me. And I swear I will never try to hurt you as long as you do the same." He sighed. "I'm sorry for lashing out. I was just fed up and angry at everyone, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry."

" No, it's alright Iris, it's alright to show emotion... I'm just as angry as you are... I'm sorry...I'm sorry that we have to go through this, and I know how much it stresses you to worry like this..." Vivus stepped beside him and put her fist out and bumped it with Iris's " woosh... explotion" she said, as she opened her fist and waved her fingers, trying to break the saddened mood. 

57 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" No, it's alright Iris, it's alright to show emotion... I'm just as angry as you are... I'm sorry...I'm sorry that we have to go through this, and I know how much it stresses you to worry like this..." Vivus stepped beside him and put her fist out and bumped it with Iris's " woosh... explotion" she said, as she opened her fist and waved her fingers, trying to break the saddened mood. 

Vivus had a loaf of bread and broke it.. she gave half to Iris " You'll need it, Iris..."  she ate her half, and gave some to Breeze, so overall, she had a fourth... 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Iris chuckled. "You always know how to lighten the mood." He took a bite of the bread and sighed. We'd better find a better place to hide, the Fire Kingdom soldiers could be back at any moment, and I don't think your base is safe anymore. Any ideas on where we can go?"

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris chuckled. "You always know how to lighten the mood." He took a bite of the bread and sighed. We'd better find a better place to hide, the Fire Kingdom soldiers could be back at any moment, and I don't think your base is safe anymore. Any ideas on where we can go?"

Vivus nodded "I know that they wont find us where ill lead us.."  she motioned for him to follow her as she went into a cave... she went deeper and deeper into the cave, occasionally tapping Iris's shoulder to make sure that he was still there, she went down a secret tunnel, triggered by a simple rock.. this base went deep underground, under the waters, and the door shut, leaving no trace of the base..  " see, iris... this is even bigger than before... i have two more... even more hidden than this one.."  she turned on a light.. there was a living room, two hallways, and rooms in each hallway, there were bathrooms and a kitchen- this one was made far before the incident. 

7 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"We're on one of Emperor Kamado's ships. We're still docked at the remains of Clearwater as far as I know. Kamado is still hunting for the other elementalists. When he finds the rest of them or he burns the entire island to the ground, we'll leave for the Fire Kingdom. You'll probably be thrown in prison or killed for treason." Otto said. He sat down again.

(And ok, gn Green!)

"Oh... ok..." they're gone anyways, right? He thought. They had to be off the island by now, right? 

7 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus nodded "I know that they wont find us where ill lead us.."  she motioned for him to follow her as she went into a cave... she went deeper and deeper into the cave, occasionally tapping Iris's shoulder to make sure that he was still there, she went down a secret tunnel, triggered by a simple rock.. this base went deep underground, under the waters, and the door shut, leaving no trace of the base..  " see, iris... this is even bigger than before... i have two more... even more hidden than this one.."  she turned on a light.. there was a living room, two hallways, and rooms in each hallway, there were bathrooms and a kitchen- this one was made far before the incident. 

“Wow you really are prepared.”

2 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Oh... ok..." they're gone anyways, right? He thought. They had to be off the island by now, right? 

Otto sighed. “I heard they found 2 of them, but they escaped through a burning forest. They’re your friends, correct?”

Otto sighed. “I heard they found 2 of them, but they escaped through a burning forest. They’re your friends, correct?”

He didn't respond and looked away. Were they his friends?...

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Wow you really are prepared.”

"Mhm!"   She washed the ash off of her face, hands and arms. 

3 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

He didn't respond and looked away. Were they his friends?...

“Sorry, that’s a personal question. But from what I heard one of them, the fire elementalist, was a boy with dark brown hair and tan skin. Does that sound like someone you know?” Otto covered his mouth. “Oops, I probably shouldn’t have said that…”

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Sorry, that’s a personal question. But from what I heard one of them, the fire elementalist, was a boy with dark brown hair and tan skin. Does that sound like someone you know?” Otto covered his mouth. “Oops, I probably shouldn’t have said that…”

He narrowed his eyes and raised his shoulders up, almost like a turtle retracting into it's shell. "No, no, it's fine." He said, looking back, trying his best to put on a fake smile. 

10 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He narrowed his eyes and raised his shoulders up, almost like a turtle retracting into it's shell. "No, no, it's fine." He said, looking back, trying his best to put on a fake smile. 

“Are you ok?”

5 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Yea, it's fine, I'm fine" He kept on fake smiling. 

"Cedar..." Otto faltered. "I shouldn't even be talking to you right now. Kamado would have my skin if he knew I told you all of this. Just know that you're like the only" Otto coughed. "You're the only genuine person I've met in a while, and that those elementalist kids are probably still alive."

55 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sighed and washed his burns with cold water.

"So... its just us now..." she said quietly. 

46 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Cedar..." Otto faltered. "I shouldn't even be talking to you right now. Kamado would have my skin if he knew I told you all of this. Just know that you're like the only" Otto coughed. "You're the only genuine person I've met in a while, and that those elementalist kids are probably still alive."

"Yea... I know..." 

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Yeah..." he said.

" I haven't had any visions of death.. not even during the forest burning... not while we were traveling, not while we were coming here. "  she looked at him

" That's a good thing..."