Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Moeruhime had, after being disappointed by Iris' reaction and narrow-mindedness, reached the shore where the Fire Kingdom ships were docked. Having removed her headpiece and gone back undercover, no soldier had second thoughts about bonking her on the head and carrying her to the same ship Cedar was in.

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I haven't had any visions of death.. not even during the forest burning... not while we were traveling, not while we were coming here. "  she looked at him

" That's a good thing..."

"Yeah, it is." he smiled.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Yeah, it is." he smiled.

Vivus gave Iris another book " Its a happier book..." she pulled out many many other books

" All of these are happier books.. there's a few saddened ones.. but most are happy .. " 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus gave Iris another book " Its a happier book..." she pulled out many many other books

" All of these are happier books.. there's a few saddened ones.. but most are happy .. " 

Iris smiled. "Thanks, I need some happiness in my life right now." He shoved the books in his satchel. "I'll read them later."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris smiled. "Thanks, I need some happiness in my life right now." He shoved the books in his satchel. "I'll read them later."

Vivus nodded and read a book, petting Breeze 

49 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto didn't reply. He heard footsteps coming again. "Quick!" he hissed.

He laid down again. He needed a bit of a rest, anyways, he just kinda dozed off and zoned out...

26 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He laid down again. He needed a bit of a rest, anyways, he just kinda dozed off and zoned out...

Otto stood up, and it took him a moment to realize the water bottle still in Cedar's cell. Oh no... He didn't have time to grab it. A group of soldiers walked in. "Otto" one of them said. "Hello." Otto replied, trying to not draw attention to Cedar's cell. "You're needed on the bridge." a soldier said. Oh no. "Ok." Otto coughed and, even though he didn't want to, left Cedar and the cell room. What have I done? I've befriended the enemy! If Kamado finds out, I'll be killed!

10 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto stood up, and it took him a moment to realize the water bottle still in Cedar's cell. Oh no... He didn't have time to grab it. A group of soldiers walked in. "Otto" one of them said. "Hello." Otto replied, trying to not draw attention to Cedar's cell. "You're needed on the bridge." a soldier said. Oh no. "Ok." Otto coughed and, even though he didn't want to, left Cedar and the cell room. What have I done? I've befriended the enemy! If Kamado finds out, I'll be killed!

Oh no... he thought, his heart rate becoming quicker.

" ...Lockwood doesn't know about any of my other bases.. not this one..  not the others... im sorry about him, Iris.." 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" ...Lockwood doesn't know about any of my other bases.. not this one..  not the others... im sorry about him, Iris.." 

Iris fought back tears. "Its fine." he lied. "Its not your fault, you can't control him or his family."

2 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

Oh no... he thought, his heart rate becoming quicker.

Otto walked through the ship's corridors. What did I do now? He wondered. Did that general find out that I didn't obey orders and knock out Cedar? Do they think I'm loyal to him instead of Kamado? That's obviously not true... Otto knocked on the door to the bridge and was welcomed inside by a group of high-ranking army officers. Huh? "Welcome Otto, have a seat." an officer gestured to a table. This is very weird. What did I do? Otto wondered as he took a seat. "Ah, Otto, or should I call you Officer Otto?" Kamado turned around and smiled coldly at Otto. What? Otto was filled with joy and fear. "Hello, Lord Kamado." Otto said respectfully. "What do you mean by Officer?" Kamado chuckled. "We've been observing you over the past few months. You seem like you have the perfect qualities to lead our troops into battle. You may not have the muscle, but you have the brains to lead the Fire Kingdom to victory in this war." Kamado thinks I'm doing good!!! "Thank you, I will not take this leadership lightly. I will do everything in my power to lead us to victory." Otto did an awkward salute. Kamado smiled. "Good." he motioned to the other officers who pinned official looking badges on Otto's otherwise plain looking soldier's uniform. "Your new uniform is waiting back in your chambers in the Fire Kingdom." Otto saluted again and held back a cough. Not now lungs not now. "You are dismissed." Kamado waved his hand and Otto got up and left the room. Cedar, oh no... Otto walked down the halls and back to the prison cells.

2 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris fought back tears. "Its fine." he lied. "Its not your fault, you can't control him or his family."

Vivus saw that he had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry that you're sad about him, and I'm sorry that you're hurt... im sorry for you, Iris... not for what he's done... im angered by what he did-" she paused for attention before sighing.  "Do you need a hug? You look like you're about to cry..." 

34 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto walked through the ship's corridors. What did I do now? He wondered. Did that general find out that I didn't obey orders and knock out Cedar? Do they think I'm loyal to him instead of Kamado? That's obviously not true... Otto knocked on the door to the bridge and was welcomed inside by a group of high-ranking army officers. Huh? "Welcome Otto, have a seat." an officer gestured to a table. This is very weird. What did I do? Otto wondered as he took a seat. "Ah, Otto, or should I call you Officer Otto?" Kamado turned around and smiled coldly at Otto. What? Otto was filled with joy and fear. "Hello, Lord Kamado." Otto said respectfully. "What do you mean by Officer?" Kamado chuckled. "We've been observing you over the past few months. You seem like you have the perfect qualities to lead our troops into battle. You may not have the muscle, but you have the brains to lead the Fire Kingdom to victory in this war." Kamado thinks I'm doing good!!! "Thank you, I will not take this leadership lightly. I will do everything in my power to lead us to victory." Otto did an awkward salute. Kamado smiled. "Good." he motioned to the other officers who pinned official looking badges on Otto's otherwise plain looking soldier's uniform. "Your new uniform is waiting back in your chambers in the Fire Kingdom." Otto saluted again and held back a cough. Not now lungs not now. "You are dismissed." Kamado waved his hand and Otto got up and left the room. Cedar, oh no... Otto walked down the halls and back to the prison cells.

Otto bolted back into Cedar's holding room and almost collided with a group of guards. Shoot, I forgot they were here. "Watch were you're going, newbie." a guard laughed and ruffled Otto's hair. "Leave, I'm here to resume the post I was assigned." The group laughed. "Too bad kiddo. This is our post now. Why don't you go sit down for your nap now?" Otto clenched his fists and let out a cough. The group laughed again. "I told you to leave, and unless you want Kamado down your back." The group laughed yet again. "And what makes you think Kamado is going to come to your defense all of a sudden? The last time I checked you were a low-ranking defense strategist?" Otto saw Cedar lying motionless in the cell. Oh no, did they knock him out?!?! Otto tried to act confident. "Well, maybe because I'm an officer now?" he pointed to the badges on his uniform and the group stopped for a minute. "Those can't be real; they have to be fake. You made them yourself, didn't you?" the group said. Otto coughed and smiled, hiding his internal fear of being beaten up by these brutes. "Officer of Military Strategy. Apparently, Officer Lang decided to retire. So, unless you want to take your accusations up with Kamado, I suggest you go back to looking for the elementalists." The group left quickly. Otto hurried over to Cedar's cell. "Cedar, are you ok? Cedar!"

6 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus saw that he had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry that you're sad about him, and I'm sorry that you're hurt... im sorry for you, Iris... not for what he's done... im angered by what he did-" she paused for attention before sighing.  "Do you need a hug? You look like you're about to cry..." 

Iris sighed. "Yeah, a hug would be great right about now."

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto bolted back into Cedar's holding room and almost collided with a group of guards. Shoot, I forgot they were here. "Watch were you're going, newbie." a guard laughed and ruffled Otto's hair. "Leave, I'm here to resume the post I was assigned." The group laughed. "Too bad kiddo. This is our post now. Why don't you go sit down for your nap now?" Otto clenched his fists and let out a cough. The group laughed again. "I told you to leave, and unless you want Kamado down your back." The group laughed yet again. "And what makes you think Kamado is going to come to your defense all of a sudden? The last time I checked you were a low-ranking defense strategist?" Otto saw Cedar lying motionless in the cell. Oh no, did they knock him out?!?! Otto tried to act confident. "Well, maybe because I'm an officer now?" he pointed to the badges on his uniform and the group stopped for a minute. "Those can't be real; they have to be fake. You made them yourself, didn't you?" the group said. Otto coughed and smiled, hiding his internal fear of being beaten up by these brutes. "Officer of Military Strategy. Apparently, Officer Lang decided to retire. So, unless you want to take your accusations up with Kamado, I suggest you go back to looking for the elementalists." The group left quickly. Otto hurried over to Cedar's cell. "Cedar, are you ok? Cedar!"

He got up and huffed, regulating his breathing. He'd been holding his breath most of the time. "Yea! I'm fine! I'm fine! A Military strategist, fancy." He said, smiling. He rolled over onto his back, spreading his arms out. "Y'know, I was holding my breath most of the time you were gone." Cedar laughed. 

3 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He got up and huffed, regulating his breathing. He'd been holding his breath most of the time. "Yea! I'm fine! I'm fine! A Military strategist, fancy." He said, smiling. He rolled over onto his back, spreading his arms out. "Y'know, I was holding my breath most of the time you were gone." Cedar laughed. 

Otto looked concerned. "Are you ok? Also yeah, I don't know why Kamado chose me. I do have a photographic memory though, so maybe he saw through mu klutziness and lung problems."

32 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto looked concerned. "Are you ok? Also yeah, I don't know why Kamado chose me. I do have a photographic memory though, so maybe he saw through mu klutziness and lung problems."

"Yep, I'm good now" He kept adjusting his arms, trying to make himself comfortable laying on the ground. "huh, that's really cool!" He smiled. 

14 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Yep, I'm good now" He kept adjusting his arms, trying to make himself comfortable laying on the ground. "huh, that's really cool!" He smiled. 

Otto frowned. “I didn’t care or want the promotion to be honest.”

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sighed. "Yeah, a hug would be great right about now."

Vivus hugged Iris, she almost pulled away because she was so used to being afraid of Lockwood, but she didn't. Lockwood wasn't there to stop her

27 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus hugged Iris, she almost pulled away because she was so used to being afraid of Lockwood, but she didn't. Lockwood wasn't there to stop her

Iris hugged Vivus back.

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris hugged Vivus back.

Vivus sat on the couch " I have a question..."