Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

14 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I didn't really have a choice. I'm loyal to the Fire Lord, so not accepting would look suspicious."

"Well you're just a kid like me, right? If you didn't except it would just be because you're wayyy too young for this, no offence, of course."

(gonna go to sleep, goodnight!) 

28 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Well you're just a kid like me, right? If you didn't except it would just be because you're wayyy too young for this, no offence, of course."

(gonna go to sleep, goodnight!) 

"Yeah, I am just a kid I suppose, and don't worry, no offense taken."
(gn!)

6 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Ask away."

" I feel like you're hiding something- not in a bad way like- 'hey I don't trust you' just... something's missing... you mentioned just blacking out and having a vision of your past- and yeh, it's your own business, and you don't need to tell me any of it because it's between you and yourself... but i feel like somethings bothering you, like... deep in your soul... because of it all- the stress, the visions.. " 

6 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Yeah, I am just a kid I suppose, and don't worry, no offense taken."
(gn!)

(WHOA! Awake! Gm!)

He nodded, smiling and adjusting his arms more. He then realized this wasn't going to work and sat up again.

2 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(WHOA! Awake! Gm!)

He nodded, smiling and adjusting his arms more. He then realized this wasn't going to work and sat up again.

Otto coughed again.

(gm!)

8 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I feel like you're hiding something- not in a bad way like- 'hey I don't trust you' just... something's missing... you mentioned just blacking out and having a vision of your past- and yeh, it's your own business, and you don't need to tell me any of it because it's between you and yourself... but i feel like somethings bothering you, like... deep in your soul... because of it all- the stress, the visions.. " 

Iris inhaled sharply. "I... honestly can't remember. Anything I should remember before the age of 12 is gone. I have no memory of my childhood, no memory of my parents. The Fire Kingdom took all of that from me, and I'm just so angry and confused about what else I don't know."

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Back to the Fire Kingdom as soon as we find the rest of the elementalists."

"Damn, we'll be probably be here a while then, they're pretty good at just disappearing."  He rolled his eyes. 

22 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Damn, we'll be probably be here a while then, they're pretty good at just disappearing."  He rolled his eyes. 

Otto coughed and sighed. He sat down, leaning on the bars of Cedar's cell. "I'm sorry about this. The whole 'you being captured and hunted because you're an elementalist' thing." What am I doing!?! I can't just say that, especially now that I'm an Officer!

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto coughed and sighed. He sat down, leaning on the bars of Cedar's cell. "I'm sorry about this. The whole 'you being captured and hunted because you're an elementalist' thing." What am I doing!?! I can't just say that, especially now that I'm an Officer!

"Eh, it's fine, I wasn't doing anything anyways." He smiled. Before he was doing something, crying on the beach, but that didn't count. 

4 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Eh, it's fine, I wasn't doing anything anyways." He smiled. Before he was doing something, crying on the beach, but that didn't count. 

Otto frowned. "This whole thing is so stupid. The war, I mean. Kamado is trying to help people, but he's created such a bad image for himself..." Otto stopped talking. "Nevermind, you wouldn't see it the way I do... I'm sure the image you have of Kamado being a horrible person is plastered into your mind."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto frowned. "This whole thing is so stupid. The war, I mean. Kamado is trying to help people, but he's created such a bad image for himself..." Otto stopped talking. "Nevermind, you wouldn't see it the way I do... I'm sure the image you have of Kamado being a horrible person is plastered into your mind."

He looked away. "I don't know what to think of anybody right now.." 

2 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris inhaled sharply. "I... honestly can't remember. Anything I should remember before the age of 12 is gone. I have no memory of my childhood, no memory of my parents. The Fire Kingdom took all of that from me, and I'm just so angry and confused about what else I don't know."

"I get it... I get what you're feeling, that's completely unfair. "  Vivus sighed. She patted his shoulder, then pet breeze again. 

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"I get it... I get what you're feeling, that's completely unfair. "  Vivus sighed. She patted his shoulder, then pet breeze again. 

Iris rested his head on his knees. “I just wish I knew what my past self knew. I used to be a water elementalist instead of fire, but how was I able to know how to use water and still learn fire? I’ve heard it’s near impossible to master more than one type of elemental magic. So why could I learn 2 different types. And what happened to my family? Did I have a family? Are they even still alive?” He let a tear slip down his cheek.

5 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

He sighed, grabbing the pouch of stones again. He made them float, but had trouble keeping them in the air again. 

Otto reached into his pocket and pulled out a pen, doodling on his hand.

11 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"watcha drawing?" He said, looking over to try and see. 

Otto shrugged. "I don't really know, just random designs." he showed Cedar the random lines and shapes on his hand.

8 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto shrugged. "I don't really know, just random designs." he showed Cedar the random lines and shapes on his hand.

"oooooo, I like them" He smiled innocently, staring in wonder at them. 

34 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"oooooo, I like them" He smiled innocently, staring in wonder at them. 

"Here, reach your arm through the bars, I can give you some if you want." Otto offered.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Here, reach your arm through the bars, I can give you some if you want." Otto offered.

"YES!" He reached his arm though, almost falling over multiple times. 

1 minute ago, Hover -Green- said:

"YES!" He reached his arm though, almost falling over multiple times. 

Otto smiled. He started drawing lines and shapes all over Cedar's arms until his arms looked like Otto's.