Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus gasped "That was longer than usual... what happened- no no-you don't have to tell me!" She said, making sure he was okay.

"I- I think I'm gonna be sick again." Iris stood up and made it to the trash can, throwing up right into the waste bin. He wiped his mouth and took a swig of water from a bottle in the fridge. "Vivus... I have a lot to tell you-" He wanted to tell her everything, but a voice in the back of his head told him to keep out the part about him being able to control two elements. If she turns against you, she can use that info against you... He walked back to the couch and sat down.

39 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I- I think I'm gonna be sick again." Iris stood up and made it to the trash can, throwing up right into the waste bin. He wiped his mouth and took a swig of water from a bottle in the fridge. "Vivus... I have a lot to tell you-" He wanted to tell her everything, but a voice in the back of his head told him to keep out the part about him being able to control two elements. If she turns against you, she can use that info against you... He walked back to the couch and sat down.

" Alot? Is it bad? "  She tilted her head

23 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Alot? Is it bad? "  She tilted her head

Keep quiet. "No, not really." he lied. "I just saw another vision of young me. I got called to the principal's office. I don't know what the relevance of that was."

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

(The gays ❤️ )

He sighed and continued to doodle on the sticky notes. 

(yes.)

Otto drew a picture of a leaf and stuck it to Cedar's face over the smiley face.

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Keep quiet. "No, not really." he lied. "I just saw another vision of young me. I got called to the principal's office. I don't know what the relevance of that was."

" And... why would it show you something meaningless? for that length of time?"  Is he...lying??? he really doesnt trust me...  She thought, sadly. Slightly suspicious that he'd lie to her... Maybe it's for a good reason, maybe hes just scared, that's all

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" And... why would it show you something meaningless? for that length of time?"  Is he...lying??? he really doesnt trust me...  She thought, sadly. Slightly suspicious that he'd lie to her... Maybe it's for a good reason, maybe hes just scared, that's all

Iris shrugged. "Maybe it will be important in the future. He was lecturing young me on the founding of the kingdoms. Maybe I was getting some kind of private instruction?"

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris shrugged. "Maybe it will be important in the future. He was lecturing young me on the founding of the kingdoms. Maybe I was getting some kind of private instruction?"

" Oh... Maybe...are you sure?"  Her face made a disappointed and slightly hurt expression at the thought of him lying.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh... Maybe...are you sure?"  Her face made a disappointed and slightly hurt expression at the thought of him lying.

Iris saw the pain in her face, and felt really bad. However, the echos of the headmaster's warning played on repeat in his head. Do not tell anyone. Do not tell anyone. Do not tell anyone. 

Heh, I'm technically not allowed to be alive I guess, otherwise I'll throw off some kingdom balance or something. Iris thought. He felt horrible lying to Vivus, but he had to do it, for his safety and hers. "Yeah, I'm sure. Maybe kingdom history will come in handy when we go to the water kingdom!" he tried to sound positive to make himself feel better.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto smiled.

The moment didn't last for long, Otto heard footsteps approaching. "Quick!" he hissed. Otto peeled the sticky notes off his face and shoved them in his pocket. He stood up just in time as Kamado walked in. "Good day, Officer."

"Good day." Otto bowed awkwardly and coughed.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

The moment didn't last for long, Otto heard footsteps approaching. "Quick!" he hissed. Otto peeled the sticky notes off his face and shoved them in his pocket. He stood up just in time as Kamado walked in. "Good day, Officer."

"Good day." Otto bowed awkwardly and coughed.

He stuffed the sticky notes in his pouch, completely forgetting to pretend to be knocked out.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris saw the pain in her face, and felt really bad. However, the echos of the headmaster's warning played on repeat in his head. Do not tell anyone. Do not tell anyone. Do not tell anyone. 

Heh, I'm technically not allowed to be alive I guess, otherwise I'll throw off some kingdom balance or something. Iris thought. He felt horrible lying to Vivus, but he had to do it, for his safety and hers. "Yeah, I'm sure. Maybe kingdom history will come in handy when we go to the water kingdom!" he tried to sound positive to make himself feel better.

" Yeah maybe... " she forced on a smile, it nearly looked real. She got out an empty book and started writing in it.

28 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Yeah maybe... " she forced on a smile, it nearly looked real. She got out an empty book and started writing in it.

a tear fell from Vivus's face as she wrote, the tear smudging the ink.. she was having another vision about Iris, she held her head, mumbling...

" Make it stop... Make it stop... Please- My head...." 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

a tear fell from Vivus's face as she wrote, the tear smudging the ink.. she was having another vision about Iris, she held her head, mumbling...

" Make it stop... Make it stop... Please- My head...." 

Iris saw Vivus crying. He pulled her into a hug. "Are you ok?"

38 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He stuffed the sticky notes in his pouch, completely forgetting to pretend to be knocked out.

Kamado chuckled. "No need to pretend, Cedar. I know you've been awake this entire time. That's why we need to talk." Otto looked scared, but he knew that Kamado was telling him to leave. "I will dismiss myself, Emperor." Otto walked away and hid behind the corner so he could still hear the entire conversation between Cedar and Kamado.

(I'm gonna go to bed gn!)

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris saw Vivus crying. He pulled her into a hug. "Are you ok?"

Vivus shook her head and hugged him back " N-no... Please don't leave! Please!" 

6 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado chuckled. "No need to pretend, Cedar. I know you've been awake this entire time. That's why we need to talk." Otto looked scared, but he knew that Kamado was telling him to leave. "I will dismiss myself, Emperor." Otto walked away and hid behind the corner so he could still hear the entire conversation between Cedar and Kamado.

(I'm gonna go to bed gn!)

His eyes were wide and he was clearly sweating. 

7 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus shook her head and hugged him back " N-no... Please don't leave! Please!" 

Iris’s eyes widened. “I’m not going to leave you! What makes you think that!?!”

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado chuckled. “Hello Cedar, we meet again.” Kamado walked towards the cell.

He pushed himself to the back of the cell, still on the floor. He stared up at Kamado, eyes wide and fearful.

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris’s eyes widened. “I’m not going to leave you! What makes you think that!?!”

" I had another vision! You-you left out of anger and then you never came back- the troops got you and you never came back!" She cried,  still hugging him out of fear. 

7 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

He pushed himself to the back of the cell, still on the floor. He stared up at Kamado, eyes wide and fearful.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you... yet." he smiled.