Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I had another vision! You-you left out of anger and then you never came back- the troops got you and you never came back!" She cried,  still hugging him out of fear. 

Iris squeezed Vivus tighter. "Right now? But I'm not angry at anything, especially not you! Why would I leave?"

3 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He looked up in confusion, he didn't want to talk still, so he didn't.

"I've seen your inability to control the earth well, Cedar. So I come to you with an offer, one that will benefit both of us."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I've seen your inability to control the earth well, Cedar. So I come to you with an offer, one that will benefit both of us."

Cedar just stared at him in an odd way.

(Also- this is what the dms of star and I look like rn)Screenshot_20220601-171118_Discord.thumb.jpg.cec67f2b23f7f572cfc18cf20f032bab.jpg

17 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar just stared at him in an odd way.

(Also- this is what the dms of star and I look like rn)Screenshot_20220601-171118_Discord.thumb.jpg.cec67f2b23f7f572cfc18cf20f032bab.jpg

“Cedar, I have a proposal. Join me. I can train you to use fire magic. You can become a powerful ally. Powerful enough to make your friends regret leaving you behind.”

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Cedar, I have a proposal. Join me. I can train you to use fire magic. You can become a powerful ally. Powerful enough to make your friends regret leaving you behind.”

He thought for a second.  "...what? No.. wouldn't that be... betraying them? I don't want to hurt my friends..." Cedar finally said. 

1 minute ago, Hover -Green- said:

He thought for a second.  "...what? No.. wouldn't that be... betraying them? I don't want to hurt my friends..." Cedar finally said. 

“Tsk tsk tsk… Cedar, naive as ever.” Kamado sighed. “They knew you were alive, you know. When my soldiers returned, one of them reported that they heard the fire elementalist boy saying ‘Forget about Cedar, he’s probably dead by now anyways.’ They left you Cedar. They left you for me! That doesn’t sound like true friendship. Besides, if you join me, you and Otto’s friendship can actually happen! And you can prove all of your friends wrong and make them regret leaving you behind.”

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Tsk tsk tsk… Cedar, naive as ever.” Kamado sighed. “They knew you were alive, you know. When my soldiers returned, one of them reported that they heard the fire elementalist boy saying ‘Forget about Cedar, he’s probably dead by now anyways.’ They left you Cedar. They left you for me! That doesn’t sound like true friendship. Besides, if you join me, you and Otto’s friendship can actually happen! And you can prove all of your friends wrong and make them regret leaving you behind.”

"They... they did?..." he muttered quietly. "No... no... they wouldn't-" but then it clicked... they would forget about him, like they always did. They thought he was too weak, that he would die so easily, but it was true. He would have died. And Otto made him actually happy for once, he didn't want to ruin that. Cedar looked up confidently. "Alright, I'll join you." He said. 

22 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"They... they did?..." he muttered quietly. "No... no... they wouldn't-" but then it clicked... they would forget about him, like they always did. They thought he was too weak, that he would die so easily, but it was true. He would have died. And Otto made him actually happy for once, he didn't want to ruin that. Cedar looked up confidently. "Alright, I'll join you." He said. 

Kamado smiled. “Excellent decision.” He pressed a button on the wall and the door to Cedar’s cell swung open. “We’ll get started as soon as we arrive back in the Fire Kingdom. For now, I’ll show you to your chambers.” Kamado motioned for Cedar to follow him.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado smiled. “Excellent decision.” He pressed a button on the wall and the door to Cedar’s cell swung open. “We’ll get started as soon as we arrive back in the Fire Kingdom. For now, I’ll show you to your chambers.” Kamado motioned for Cedar to follow him.

Cedar got up, almost falling over since he was sitting for what seemed like hours...

He cautiously followed, he still didn't fully trust Kamado.

8 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar got up, almost falling over since he was sitting for what seemed like hours...

He cautiously followed, he still didn't fully trust Kamado.

Kamado pointed out a ton of different areas on the ship. “That’s the mess hall, they serve 24-hour-pancakes, which I think you’ll like.” They walked down a corridor. “That’s the med bay.” He pointed to a room filled with cots and cabinets filled with bottles and medical dressing. Kamado pointed out a bunch of different rooms. “That’s the training room, combat sim, bathrooms.” He stopped at an iron door at the end of a hallway. “Here we are.” Kamado pressed Cedar’s thumb to the keypad outside the door, and it opened. “Hope you like it.” Kamado smiled. “Meet me in my chambers in an hour, I’ll give you some time to adjust.”

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado pointed out a ton of different areas on the ship. “That’s the mess hall, they serve 24-hour-pancakes, which I think you’ll like.” They walked down a corridor. “That’s the med bay.” He pointed to a room filled with cots and cabinets filled with bottles and medical dressing. Kamado pointed out a bunch of different rooms. “That’s the training room, combat sim, bathrooms.” He stopped at an iron door at the end of a hallway. “Here we are.” Kamado pressed Cedar’s thumb to the keypad outside the door, and it opened. “Hope you like it.” Kamado smiled. “Meet me in my chambers in an hour, I’ll give you some time to adjust.”

After Kamado left, he rushed in to look around. It wasn't the fanciest, but he wasn't expecting much anyways... He closed the door quickly and sat down on the bed, curling up into a ball. Why did I do that? WHY did I DO THAT? He asked himself. He though for a while about how to make this situation better, eventually coming up with he's be stronger and be able to impress his friends! He'd be useful for once! 

2 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

After Kamado left, he rushed in to look around. It wasn't the fanciest, but he wasn't expecting much anyways... He closed the door quickly and sat down on the bed, curling up into a ball. Why did I do that? WHY did I DO THAT? He asked himself. He though for a while about how to make this situation better, eventually coming up with he's be stronger and be able to impress his friends! He'd be useful for once! 

It had only been a few seconds, but someone knocked on Cedar’s door.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

It had only been a few seconds, but someone knocked on Cedar’s door.

He peeked outside, trying to make out who it was. Cedar still didn't trust almost anyone on this boat.

16 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He peeked outside, trying to make out who it was. Cedar still didn't trust almost anyone on this boat.

“Cedar, psst!” Otto hissed from outside the door.

“Cedar, psst!” Otto hissed from outside the door.

His eyes widened and he quickly opened the door, grabbed Otto's arm, pulled him into the room and shut the door behind them, still panicking 

His eyes widened and he quickly opened the door, grabbed Otto's arm, pulled him into the room and shut the door behind them, still panicking 

Otto’s face turned pink. “H-hey! Are you ok?”

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto’s face turned pink. “H-hey! Are you ok?”

(Gay haha)

"huh?- uh, yea, I'm still kinda jumpy and I don't trust a lot of stuff that just happened..." He said. 

2 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Gay haha)

"huh?- uh, yea, I'm still kinda jumpy and I don't trust a lot of stuff that just happened..." He said. 

Otto shrugged. “I don’t blame you, especially after what happened. But trust me, he’s doing it so he can help all the kingdoms! No one says you have to trust him immediately.”

Otto shrugged. “I don’t blame you, especially after what happened. But trust me, he’s doing it so he can help all the kingdoms! No one says you have to trust him immediately.”

"o- ok..." He sat down on the bed again. 

"o- ok..." He sat down on the bed again. 

Otto sat down next to him. “Anything else you want to talk about?” He reached into his pocket and stuck the smiley face sticky note on Cedar’s forehead again.