Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

That just made him more worried.

“Ah!” Kamado said. “We’re here.” He knocked on the door three times and 2 very scary and official looking scientists walked out. They bowed at Kamado and eyed Cedar. “Is he the one?” One of the scientists asked. Kamado nodded. The other scientist rushed back through the door. The remaining scientist nodded. “Good, this way sweetie.” She smiled.

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Ah!” Kamado said. “We’re here.” He knocked on the door three times and 2 very scary and official looking scientists walked out. They bowed at Kamado and eyed Cedar. “Is he the one?” One of the scientists asked. Kamado nodded. The other scientist rushed back through the door. The remaining scientist nodded. “Good, this way sweetie.” She smiled.

"Uuuhmm... ok..." he said nervously. 

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Uuuhmm... ok..." he said nervously. 

"Follow me." the scientist smiled. She led Cedar into the lab and motioned for him to sit down in a chair. She then held up a very scary looking syringe filled with golden liquid. "Don't worry." she smiled. "This will only hurt for a little bit." She injected Cedar in the arm.

27 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Follow me." the scientist smiled. She led Cedar into the lab and motioned for him to sit down in a chair. She then held up a very scary looking syringe filled with golden liquid. "Don't worry." she smiled. "This will only hurt for a little bit." She injected Cedar in the arm.

He could feel it, he could feel the power and the golden liquid running through his veins. It felt bad it felt wrong. And yet, at the same time, he didn't regret a thing, he wouldn't be useless anymore, he'd finally be able to help! 

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

He could feel it, he could feel the power and the golden liquid running through his veins. It felt bad it felt wrong. And yet, at the same time, he didn't regret a thing, he wouldn't be useless anymore, he'd finally be able to help! 

"You can feel it, can't you?" Kamado asked. "The power coursing through your veins. You will make your so called 'friends' regret leaving you behind."

5 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"You can feel it, can't you?" Kamado asked. "The power coursing through your veins. You will make your so called 'friends' regret leaving you behind."

He didn't want that, he just wanted to show his friends he could survive, that he could be useful. Why did Kamado keep thinking that? He would have said something, but he couldn't. It felt like he was glowing because of the liquid, and maybe he was, he couldn't tell... his vision was all weird... 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:56 PM, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris stopped. Mindless? Oh no... do I loose control again? Does it get me killed? Oh no...

Vivus sighed to herself while she hugged Iris, trying to calm herself down; her sigh was shakey Stop crying, you're being such a baby! Grow up! 

11 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

He didn't want that, he just wanted to show his friends he could survive, that he could be useful. Why did Kamado keep thinking that? He would have said something, but he couldn't. It felt like he was glowing because of the liquid, and maybe he was, he couldn't tell... his vision was all weird... 

Kamado smiled. "I'll see you when you wake up, and we'll begin."

4 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado smiled. "I'll see you when you wake up, and we'll begin."

"O- ok..." he walked out of the door, still trying to process what just happened, and ended up crashing into Otto. "Ack! Oh! Oh I'm so sorry-" 

10 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus sighed to herself while she hugged Iris, trying to calm herself down; her sigh was shakey Stop crying, you're being such a baby! Grow up! 

Iris rubbed his thumbs as he hugged Vivus. I don't want to lie to her, but I have to. The last thing I want is for someone to hurt her when they find out who I am...

30 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"O- ok..." he walked out of the door, still trying to process what just happened, and ended up crashing into Otto. "Ack! Oh! Oh I'm so sorry-" 

"Ack!" Otto rubbed his forehead where Cedar had collided with him. "So, what did Kamado do?" he asked, leading Cedar back to his room.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris rubbed his thumbs as he hugged Vivus. I don't want to lie to her, but I have to. The last thing I want is for someone to hurt her when they find out who I am...

Vivus felt a wave of anger, but not at iris, to the world...to herself. " Do you hate me, Iris? Do you really see me as a friend or just as some company that's here to just... make you feel better, because ' hey, my boyfriend sucks, at least I've got back up!' "  she quickly covered her mouth, then her face and groaned in disapproval " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it! ...That won't change the way you feel." she suddenly had waves of the same vision, over and over and over again. she couldn't bear to look at him, she only held her head and sobbed. 

25 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus felt a wave of anger, but not at iris, to the world...to herself. " Do you hate me, Iris? Do you really see me as a friend or just as some company that's here to just... make you feel better, because ' hey, my boyfriend sucks, at least I've got back up!' "  she quickly covered her mouth, then her face and groaned in disapproval " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it! ...That won't change the way you feel." she suddenly had waves of the same vision, over and over and over again. she couldn't bear to look at him, she only held her head and sobbed. 

Iris looked taken aback. "Vivus-  I- Of course I don't hate you! You're the only genuine person I appear to have left, and of course I trust you and think of you as my friend! Why would you think different?" He hugged her tighter.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked taken aback. "Vivus-  I- Of course I don't hate you! You're the only genuine person I appear to have left, and of course I trust you and think of you as my friend! Why would you think different?" He hugged her tighter.

" Because you- I don't know why I said that! "   Vivus tried her best to take in deep breaths to calm herself, she relaxed her muscles and closed her eyes, slowly losing her fear, though it was still present.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Because you- I don't know why I said that! "   Vivus tried her best to take in deep breaths to calm herself, she relaxed her muscles and closed her eyes, slowly losing her fear, though it was still present.

"Its ok! Don't worry, no matter what you say you'll still be my friend." Ok maybe that's a little bit of a lie, but as long as she doesn't join Kamado she'll be my friend. he thought.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Its ok! Don't worry, no matter what you say you'll still be my friend." Ok maybe that's a little bit of a lie, but as long as she doesn't join Kamado she'll be my friend. he thought.

Vivus smiled, feeling relieved and hugged him back again from pushing him away. " Thank you- Im sorry about being such a pain..."

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(also, mod, when you see this would you like interactions between moeruhime and kamado?)

(Yes. Though I'll need an opening for that, because I can't 'interject' if that makes sense. Ping me when you have to ask me something btw!)

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Ack!" Otto rubbed his forehead where Cedar had collided with him. "So, what did Kamado do?" he asked, leading Cedar back to his room.

"Well... I got this gold stuff injected into my arm and it's supposed to let me use different elementalist powers? It still feels like there's a mark on my arm..." he said very quietly to Otto, rubbing his arm.

11 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Well... I got this gold stuff injected into my arm and it's supposed to let me use different elementalist powers? It still feels like there's a mark on my arm..." he said very quietly to Otto, rubbing his arm.

Otto's eyes widened. "Here! Let me help you back to your room!" He put his arm on Cedar to help walk him down the halls.

17 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus smiled, feeling relieved and hugged him back again from pushing him away. " Thank you- Im sorry about being such a pain..."

"No, you're not. Don't worry. Friends are supposed to be able to talk to each other about stuff, and that's exactly what you did." Iris said.

Kamado was talking to the scientists when a soldier walked in. "Lord Kamado, we've captured another one. I think you'll want to see her; it appears that she has returned." The soldier left swiftly and Kamado chuckled. He walked to the prison cells and saw Moeruhime laying in one of them. "Hello princess." He said coldly.

( @Modiano)