Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto's eyes widened. "Here! Let me help you back to your room!" He put his arm on Cedar to help walk him down the halls.

"No no, it's fine, don't worry." He waved it off, walking down the hall on his own. Cedar was very tired and wanted to lay down...

41 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"No no, it's fine, don't worry." He waved it off, walking down the hall on his own. Cedar was very tired and wanted to lay down...

"Oh, o-ok... I'm going to head back to my chambers. See you later!" he waved but Cedar didn't see. Otto frowned and made his way to one of the lower levels of the ship, eventually making it to his room.

2 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"No, you're not. Don't worry. Friends are supposed to be able to talk to each other about stuff, and that's exactly what you did." Iris said.

" Yes but I-" she redirected her response

"Thanks...Iris." she made herself smile, patted his shoulder, and walked through the hallways into her room.

2 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Oh, o-ok... I'm going to head back to my chambers. See you later!" he waved but Cedar didn't see. Otto frowned and made his way to one of the lower levels of the ship, eventually making it to his room.

Cedar clutched his arm and hurried into his room. Why did it hurt so much? He wanted it to stop. Sure enough, when he looked, there was still a mark on his arm. It had faded a lot, but the gold liquid still glowed. 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Yes but I-" she redirected her response

"Thanks...Iris." she made herself smile, patted his shoulder, and walked through the hallways into her room.

Iris watched Vivus walk away.  He sighed. Don't feel bad, she's not mad... he told himself. However, he had a pang of guilt in his stomach.

17 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris watched Vivus walk away.  He sighed. Don't feel bad, she's not mad... he told himself. However, he had a pang of guilt in his stomach.

Vivus started to sketch, she sketched her and Iris and cedar and Lynx....Lockwood- no.. not Lockwood. He didn't deserve a place in the sketch, but Vivus wasn't cruel at heart, so she decided to draw Lockwood hugging Iris. A tear fell on them( Iris and Lockwood)  Vivus actually missed  Lockwood. Something was different without his complaining and arguing, and him an Iris laughing together...

he's a traitor... 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus started to sketch, she sketched her and Iris and cedar and Lynx....Lockwood- no.. not Lockwood. He didn't deserve a place in the sketch, but Vivus wasn't cruel at heart, so she decided to draw Lockwood hugging Iris. A tear fell on them( Iris and Lockwood)  Vivus actually missed  Lockwood. Something was different without his complaining and arguing, and him an Iris laughing together...

he's a traitor... 

Iris flopped down on the couch and grabbed a blanked. "Might as well take a nap, while I can sleep peacefully." he couldn't remember the last time he had taken a nap that wasn't caused by a vision, but the second his head hit the pillow, he was unconscious.

2 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar clutched his arm and hurried into his room. Why did it hurt so much? He wanted it to stop. Sure enough, when he looked, there was still a mark on his arm. It had faded a lot, but the gold liquid still glowed. 

Otto knocked on a door and it slid open, revealing a very trashy stateroom. It was littered with snack bags and spare clothes. How did Mason already manage to trash this room! We haven't even been on the ship for a day! Otto grabbed some snack bags and threw them in the trash, flopping down on a bunk. "Might as well take a nap." he mumbled. "Since I have no real important duties to do right now." He got into his bed and was just about to fall asleep when he heard someone knock on the door. Otto silently groaned and opened the door. He saw what must have been 2 6-feet tall, buff fire elementalists. They pushed Otto out of the way. Mason. Dangit. Looks like Keith is here too... Mason chuckled. "Its 4 o'clock, Otto! You know what that means." Mason glared down at Otto. "Out." he said. Otto didn't even try to fight. Even if he pulled his Officer card, Mason wouldn't believe him and would probably blow his nose in Otto's sheets or something equally disgusting. Otto sighed silently and walked out the door. He heard Mason and Keith talking loudly from back in their stateroom, and swore he smelled smoke. I swear, I will sleep in the hall if it means I don't have to share a room with Mason. Otto thought as he trudged down the hallway.

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris flopped down on the couch and grabbed a blanked. "Might as well take a nap, while I can sleep peacefully." he couldn't remember the last time he had taken a nap that wasn't caused by a vision, but the second his head hit the pillow, he was unconscious.

Vivus finished her sketch and decided to show Iris. When she found Iris asleep on the couch, she decided to put a blanket over him and set the sketch on the coffee table and went back to her room. She fell asleep on her desk. 

10 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado was talking to the scientists when a soldier walked in. "Lord Kamado, we've captured another one. I think you'll want to see her; it appears that she has returned." The soldier left swiftly and Kamado chuckled. He walked to the prison cells and saw Moeruhime laying in one of them. "Hello princess." He said coldly.

( @Modiano)

"Hello emperor. Been a while since we last had a family reunion." Moeruhime said coldly

6 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto knocked on a door and it slid open, revealing a very trashy stateroom. It was littered with snack bags and spare clothes. How did Mason already manage to trash this room! We haven't even been on the ship for a day! Otto grabbed some snack bags and threw them in the trash, flopping down on a bunk. "Might as well take a nap." he mumbled. "Since I have no real important duties to do right now." He got into his bed and was just about to fall asleep when he heard someone knock on the door. Otto silently groaned and opened the door. He saw what must have been 2 6-feet tall, buff fire elementalists. They pushed Otto out of the way. Mason. Dangit. Looks like Keith is here too... Mason chuckled. "Its 4 o'clock, Otto! You know what that means." Mason glared down at Otto. "Out." he said. Otto didn't even try to fight. Even if he pulled his Officer card, Mason wouldn't believe him and would probably blow his nose in Otto's sheets or something equally disgusting. Otto sighed silently and walked out the door. He heard Mason and Keith talking loudly from back in their stateroom, and swore he smelled smoke. I swear, I will sleep in the hall if it means I don't have to share a room with Mason. Otto thought as he trudged down the hallway.

(I swear let the beloveds sleep in the same room)

Cedar curled up on the bed. He felt lonely... Maybe, after this was all done and they got off this boat, he could go back and find his friends! Show them all the cool stuff he learned! Actually, no, not when he first got back, that'd be risky. He needed the perfect moment to show off his new magic.

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

"Hello emperor. Been a while since we last had a family reunion." Moeruhime said coldly

“I thought someone of my own blood would be able to outwit my soldiers more.” His voice was cold and his eyes were dark. “But I guess I was wrong. How does it feel to be back? Might want to get used to this cell, treason has a pretty long prison sentence.”

59 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(I swear let the beloveds sleep in the same room)

Cedar curled up on the bed. He felt lonely... Maybe, after this was all done and they got off this boat, he could go back and find his friends! Show them all the cool stuff he learned! Actually, no, not when he first got back, that'd be risky. He needed the perfect moment to show off his new magic.

Otto trudged down the hall. I’m exhausted. He thought. Maybe Cedar will be nice and let me sleep on the floor of his room. Otto made it to Cedar’s room and knocked on the door.

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I thought someone of my own blood would be able to outwit my soldiers more.” His voice was cold and his eyes were dark. “But I guess I was wrong. How does it feel to be back? Might want to get used to this cell, treason has a pretty long prison sentence.”

Moeruhime chuckled "You really think they outwitted me? I let myself get caught."

4 hours ago, Modiano said:

Moeruhime chuckled "You really think they outwitted me? I let myself get caught."

Kamado chuckled. "Well, here you are. You got caught. What do you want, a gold star?"

8 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto trudged down the hall. I’m exhausted. He thought. Maybe Cedar will be nice and let me sleep on the floor of his room. Otto made it to Cedar’s room and knocked on the door.

Cedar peeked outside, noticing it was Otto, he opened the door. He felt a tiny bit less nervous, so he just left it open. "Hi again, Otto." He said in a tired but happy tone. 

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado chuckled. "Well, here you are. You got caught. What do you want, a gold star?"

"Oooh, that would be great!" Moeruhime rolled her eyes and fiddled with her handcuffs. "So, how's the family?"

1 hour ago, Modiano said:

"Oooh, that would be great!" Moeruhime rolled her eyes and fiddled with her handcuffs. "So, how's the family?"

Kamado sighed. “Lockwood finally came to his senses. He seems… distant. Like something happened. But other than that it looks like he’s finally ready to fight for me instead of against me.”

3 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar peeked outside, noticing it was Otto, he opened the door. He felt a tiny bit less nervous, so he just left it open. "Hi again, Otto." He said in a tired but happy tone. 

Otto did an awkward wave. “Uh… um, this is completely random, but uh would it be okay if I slept in the hallway outside? My roommate is being worse than usual and I can’t stand it.”

Vivus woke up with a jolt, she felt hungry, so she left her room and made herself a sandwich, and also glanced at Iris to see if he was awake. 

8 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado sighed. “Lockwood finally came to his senses. He seems… distant. Like something happened. But other than that it looks like he’s finally ready to fight for me instead of against me.”

"How lovely. Speaking of family, make sure to have a speech ready for when Aunt Suzaku comes to harp about my imprisonment."

11 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto did an awkward wave. “Uh… um, this is completely random, but uh would it be okay if I slept in the hallway outside? My roommate is being worse than usual and I can’t stand it.”

"The hallway? No, no, no, come in here." He said, stepping aside so Otto could walk into the room. 

14 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

"The hallway? No, no, no, come in here." He said, stepping aside so Otto could walk into the room. 

Otto walked inside and flopped down on the floor. He closed his eyes and let a wave of exhaustion pass over him. "Thanks, good night." he said quickly and closed his eyes.