Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

17 hours ago, Modiano said:

"How lovely. Speaking of family, make sure to have a speech ready for when Aunt Suzaku comes to harp about my imprisonment."

Kamado waved his hand. "That old bat can say whatever she wishes. I'm not letting you out until you redeem yourself for everything you've done. And that is going to take a huge act of showing me your allegiance to my side and your family."

On 6/7/2022 at 7:26 PM, BurbMaster said:

Vivus woke up with a jolt, she felt hungry, so she left her room and made herself a sandwich, and also glanced at Iris to see if he was awake. 

Iris was snoring on the couch still.

57 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was snoring on the couch still.

Vivus decided to make him a sandwich and put it in the fridge for him when he woke up. 

48 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus decided to make him a sandwich and put it in the fridge for him when he woke up. 

Iris groaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and flattened his poofy hair.

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto walked inside and flopped down on the floor. He closed his eyes and let a wave of exhaustion pass over him. "Thanks, good night." he said quickly and closed his eyes.

"oh, uh... no problem... goodnight..." 

He couldn't sleep

it still hurt

not just his arm, everything that had happened, everything he agreed to..

he could make this right... He WOULD make this right... right?

He just kept thinking, all night, still not being able to sleep.

Eventually, he was so tired, he just passed out on his bed. 

12 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris groaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and flattened his poofy hair.

" Good morning, sleeping beauty..." Vivus said in a sing-song voice, smiling at her joke. 

On 6/8/2022 at 9:59 PM, Hover -Green- said:

"oh, uh... no problem... goodnight..." 

He couldn't sleep

it still hurt

not just his arm, everything that had happened, everything he agreed to..

he could make this right... He WOULD make this right... right?

He just kept thinking, all night, still not being able to sleep.

Eventually, he was so tired, he just passed out on his bed. 

Otto was snoring on the floor when he sat up. He looked over at Cedar sleeping peacefully. He blushed a little, but then stopped himself. No, you're straight, get it together man. You can't have a crush on your ally. It would never work. Besides, why would he like you... Otto's thoughts raced. Eventually, he passed out on the floor again.

Iris yawned. "Hi Vivus." he stood up.

"Sooo....How was your Nap?" Vivus checked to see if she had enough stuff in the fridge, she did. 

7 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto was snoring on the floor when he sat up. He looked over at Cedar sleeping peacefully. He blushed a little, but then stopped himself. No, you're straight, get it together man. You can't have a crush on your ally. It would never work. Besides, why would he like you... Otto's thoughts raced. Eventually, he passed out on the floor again.

(No, no, no, you are gay)

Cedar was fast asleep

14 hours ago, BurbMaster said:

"Sooo....How was your Nap?" Vivus checked to see if she had enough stuff in the fridge, she did. 

Iris stretched and shrugged. "Fine, I think. I didn't have a vision, so I think that's a good sign."

9 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(No, no, no, you are gay)

Cedar was fast asleep

Otto awoke again after 5 minutes, because the room was glowing. It was filled with a bright gold light. What the- Otto stood up and had to refrain from gasping. Cedar was glowing. He had gone glowstick mode and was illuminating the room with a blinding gold light. What did they do to you, Cedar!?! Otto thought. Only one way to find out. He snuck out of the room quietly and made his way down the empty halls to Kamado's throne room.

8 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto awoke again after 5 minutes, because the room was glowing. It was filled with a bright gold light. What the- Otto stood up and had to refrain from gasping. Cedar was glowing. He had gone glowstick mode and was illuminating the room with a blinding gold light. What did they do to you, Cedar!?! Otto thought. Only one way to find out. He snuck out of the room quietly and made his way down the empty halls to Kamado's throne room.

Cedar tossed and turned in his sleep, but didn't wake up. He needed sleep if he wanted to train... Maybe he was awake? If he was, he couldn't tell. The pain was back... and worse than ever... Cedar didn't dare open his eyes.

Iris stretched and shrugged. "Fine, I think. I didn't have a vision, so I think that's a good sign."

"It is... that means no more stress..or- not alot of stress for you atleast!" She glanced at the sketch beside Iris, slightly gesturing for him to look at it while she went back to her room.

45 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

"It is... that means no more stress..or- not alot of stress for you atleast!" She glanced at the sketch beside Iris, slightly gesturing for him to look at it while she went back to her room.

Iris looked over and saw a sketch lying beside him.  He looked over everyone's faces and flinched a little. There was Cedar, alive and smiling. There was Moeruhime, the backstabber, and there was Lockwood, the backstabbing, heartbreaking, supposed friend. He looked at Vivus and masked his anger at all 3 of them. He stood up and hung it on the fridge. "It's beautiful." he reassured.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked over and saw a sketch lying beside him.  He looked over everyone's faces and flinched a little. There was Cedar, alive and smiling. There was Moeruhime, the backstabber, and there was Lockwood, the backstabbing, heartbreaking, supposed friend. He looked at Vivus and masked his anger at all 3 of them. He stood up and hung it on the fridge. "It's beautiful." he reassured.

(WAIT IS CEDAR DEAD???)

(NONONONO BUT IRIS THINKS SO BECAUSE HE HASN'T SEEN HIM)

(OH THANK GOD)

(ALSO BLIZZ I NEED TO RUN AN IDEA BY YOU)

(OKAY PM ME OR SMTH <3)

2 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar tossed and turned in his sleep, but didn't wake up. He needed sleep if he wanted to train... Maybe he was awake? If he was, he couldn't tell. The pain was back... and worse than ever... Cedar didn't dare open his eyes.

He jolted awake. Cedar looked at his arm, why was it glowing?... it felt like venom running through his veins. Maybe they were trying to kill him... no no, if they wanted him dead then he would have been stabbed or something.

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

He jolted awake. Cedar looked at his arm, why was it glowing?... it felt like venom running through his veins. Maybe they were trying to kill him... no no, if they wanted him dead then he would have been stabbed or something.

Meanwhile, Otto has snuck into Kamado's throne room. Secret door where are you. He climbed up the steps and checked behind the throne. There was a little light emitting from behind the wall. He saw a crack between the floor and the wall. There you are. Now, to find out what you did to Cedar. He pressed on the wall and the secret door swung forward. He snuck through the halls, to find multiple science labs. Kamado what are you planning...

Meanwhile, Otto has snuck into Kamado's throne room. Secret door where are you. He climbed up the steps and checked behind the throne. There was a little light emitting from behind the wall. He saw a crack between the floor and the wall. There you are. Now, to find out what you did to Cedar. He pressed on the wall and the secret door swung forward. He snuck through the halls, to find multiple science labs. Kamado what are you planning...

(Haha yessss)

"Ottooo?..." he said, looking around the room. "Oh..." he said after he realized Otto had left, probably out doing important stuff. Cedar walked over to a mirror hung on the wall over a dresser. He looked at himself, and saw that he was a mess. His hair was all scruffy and tangled and he had bags under his eyes. It was fine. He grabbed hairbrush and brushed his hair, then decided it looked better messed up and shook his head around.