Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

4 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked over and saw a sketch lying beside him.  He looked over everyone's faces and flinched a little. There was Cedar, alive and smiling. There was Moeruhime, the backstabber, and there was Lockwood, the backstabbing, heartbreaking, supposed friend. He looked at Vivus and masked his anger at all 3 of them. He stood up and hung it on the fridge. "It's beautiful." he reassured.

"Its a painful reminder of what we once were, Iris...what we can be in a future..."  Vivus grimaced at the sketch.  " And maybe, my dreams can come true..." 

17 hours ago, BurbMaster said:

"Its a painful reminder of what we once were, Iris...what we can be in a future..."  Vivus grimaced at the sketch.  " And maybe, my dreams can come true..." 

Iris masked his thoughts. I seriously doubt Lockwood will change his mind and join us again. And Cedar is most likely dead or captured, and Moeruhime betrayed us too. And Lynx... Iris rocketed straight up. Oh no where's Lynx!

26 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris masked his thoughts. I seriously doubt Lockwood will change his mind and join us again. And Cedar is most likely dead or captured, and Moeruhime betrayed us too. And Lynx... Iris rocketed straight up. Oh no where's Lynx!

( Lynx is... connected to God's wifi at the moment.... the connection is a bit strong...

27 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus tilted her head, she could feel the...not so happy energy from Iris and was immediately concerned  " What's wrong, Iris!?" She caught him glancing at Lynx and remembered that Lynx wasn't here at all...  possibilities started to swarm around in her mind oh no...  

1 hour ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus tilted her head, she could feel the...not so happy energy from Iris and was immediately concerned  " What's wrong, Iris!?" She caught him glancing at Lynx and remembered that Lynx wasn't here at all...  possibilities started to swarm around in her mind oh no...  

"Vivus... have you seen Lynx recently?" Iris's voice filled with fear.

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Vivus... have you seen Lynx recently?" Iris's voice filled with fear.

" N-no...No, Iris... I havent." Vivus answered with a shakey voice and a nearly horrified expression. 

On 6/10/2022 at 5:53 PM, Hover -Green- said:

(Haha yessss)

"Ottooo?..." he said, looking around the room. "Oh..." he said after he realized Otto had left, probably out doing important stuff. Cedar walked over to a mirror hung on the wall over a dresser. He looked at himself, and saw that he was a mess. His hair was all scruffy and tangled and he had bags under his eyes. It was fine. He grabbed hairbrush and brushed his hair, then decided it looked better messed up and shook his head around.

Cedar just sat there on the bed, he checked the time. It was still pretty early... 

53 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

" N-no...No, Iris... I havent." Vivus answered with a shakey voice and a nearly horrified expression. 

A tear tricked down Iris's cheek. "We have to go find him. He could still be alive. Maybe he's still near the bunker!"

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

A tear tricked down Iris's cheek. "We have to go find him. He could still be alive. Maybe he's still near the bunker!"

Vivus wiped Iris's tear and nodded " Its a possibility..." she put her boots on and got Breeze on a leash, motioning for Iris to follow her 

57 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus wiped Iris's tear and nodded " Its a possibility..." she put her boots on and got Breeze on a leash, motioning for Iris to follow her 

Iris put on his combat boots and walked outside. It was nighttime, which meant it was cold, but it was also dark. Vivus and Iris snuck through the ashes of the island back towards where Vivus's old base was.

3 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar just sat there on the bed, he checked the time. It was still pretty early... 

Otto snuck down the hall and into one of the science labs. He saw walls lined with golden liquid. This must be what they injected Cedar with. He thought. He looked around and grabbed a vial off the wall and shoved it in his pocket. He saw that the ones on the wall were labeled Ichor. Hm, I wonder what this is. And what did it do to Cedar? Otto snuck back out into the hall and into the throne room, making his way back to Cedar's room.

12 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris put on his combat boots and walked outside. It was nighttime, which meant it was cold, but it was also dark. Vivus and Iris snuck through the ashes of the island back towards where Vivus's old base was.

Breeze caught on a scent and followed it, Vivus hoped it was Lynx... 

It was....  

(....moment of silence...

Moment over )

Breeze caught on a scent and followed it, Vivus hoped it was Lynx... 

It was....  

(....moment of silence...

Moment over )

Iris followed Breeze. "What is it bo-" He stopped. Even though the fire in his hand didn't supply much light, he could still see the body. Tears flowed down Iris's cheeks. "Lynx... no... no it can't be. LYNX!" He rushed over to the body, frantically trying to make sure it wasn't his friend, but everything matched up. The clothes, the remains of the hair. Everything. The fire kingdom had killed Lynx. Without hesitation. They burnt him to a crisp on the spot. Lockwood, if I wasn't over you before I most DEFINETLEY am now. You and your no-good grandfather are going to pay for this. Iris seethed.

(DONT WORRY! Blizz and I agreed to this plan, but Lynx isn't gone forever! You'll just have to wait and see what I mean!)

30 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris followed Breeze. "What is it bo-" He stopped. Even though the fire in his hand didn't supply much light, he could still see the body. Tears flowed down Iris's cheeks. "Lynx... no... no it can't be. LYNX!" He rushed over to the body, frantically trying to make sure it wasn't his friend, but everything matched up. The clothes, the remains of the hair. Everything. The fire kingdom had killed Lynx. Without hesitation. They burnt him to a crisp on the spot. Lockwood, if I wasn't over you before I most DEFINETLEY am now. You and your no-good grandfather are going to pay for this. Iris seethed.

(DONT WORRY! Blizz and I agreed to this plan, but Lynx isn't gone forever! You'll just have to wait and see what I mean!)

( thank god... imean- I knew about the Lynx dying and stuff....    

Vivus couldn't beleive what she was seeing, she couldn't bear to look at the body, but she walked over to comfort Iris anyways. She hugged him " I'm sorry, Iris... im so sorry... this is horrible!"

( thank god... imean- I knew about the Lynx dying and stuff....    

Vivus couldn't beleive what she was seeing, she couldn't bear to look at the body, but she walked over to comfort Iris anyways. She hugged him " I'm sorry, Iris... im so sorry... this is horrible!"

Iris didn't listen. How many more people did the Fire Kingdom have to take from him? How many more of his allies had to die before they defeated Kamado. Iris could feel himself blacking out, losing control like he did on the beach right before he lost Lockwood, but he didn't really care. He heard the fire woman's voice in his head, urging him to calm down, but he ignored her. He could mumble a sentence right before he blacked out. "Vivus, run."

8 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris didn't listen. How many more people did the Fire Kingdom have to take from him? How many more of his allies had to die before they defeated Kamado. Iris could feel himself blacking out, losing control like he did on the beach right before he lost Lockwood, but he didn't really care. He heard the fire woman's voice in his head, urging him to calm down, but he ignored her. He could mumble a sentence right before he blacked out. "Vivus, run."

Vivus was in complete shock what do you mean run!?... if I do, im taking you with me! I can't just leave you here! 

She thought to Iris, she took him with her to the base, even if it was dangerous. When she made it back, she layed Iris on the couch and thought out a plan... 

( If I ruined a plan, just ignore that and pretend that Vivus ran back to the hidden base alone to think 

6 hours ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus was in complete shock what do you mean run!?... if I do, im taking you with me! I can't just leave you here! 

She thought to Iris, she took him with her to the base, even if it was dangerous. When she made it back, she layed Iris on the couch and thought out a plan... 

( If I ruined a plan, just ignore that and pretend that Vivus ran back to the hidden base alone to think 

"He told you to run." A voice said. It emitted from Iris's mouth, but it wasn't his. It was cold and deep, nothing like Iris's warm and usually cheerful tone. Iris sat up and smirked, his hands flickered with fire and his eyes glowed a bright orange color. 

58 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"He told you to run." A voice said. It emitted from Iris's mouth, but it wasn't his. It was cold and deep, nothing like Iris's warm and usually cheerful tone. Iris sat up and smirked, his hands flickered with fire and his eyes glowed a bright orange color. 

"Im- I'm not leaving him." She said, forcing herself to stay firm on her choice.

20 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

"Im- I'm not leaving him." She said, forcing herself to stay firm on her choice.

Not-Iris laughed. "Your devotion to him will be your downfall. You know he's lying to you, Vivus."

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Not-Iris laughed. "Your devotion to him will be your downfall. You know he's lying to you, Vivus."

Vivus's heart shattered, but then she shoved that feeling back down, she wouldn't let herself be manipulated.

" Or...maybe you are lying to me! Who are you?"

31 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus's heart shattered, but then she shoved that feeling back down, she wouldn't let herself be manipulated.

" Or...maybe you are lying to me! Who are you?"

Not-Iris chuckled. "I have no proof to show you I'm not lying, so I'll let him reveal his secrets to you with due time. But I'm not lying. And who am I? Well, I'm Iris. Sort of. Just, a different part of him. The part that takes over when he becomes... incompetent. Unable to handle his emotions properly. I prevent him from doing stupid things in my own way. I've only had to take full control twice, but I've been helping him with his situation for a while. Why do you think he has these visions? The human mind is moldable to others will. Iris's mortal mind fell corrupt to the Fire Kingdom's mind wipe drug, but mine didn't. And now, I'm helping him realize his full potential."

27 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Not-Iris chuckled. "I have no proof to show you I'm not lying, so I'll let him reveal his secrets to you with due time. But I'm not lying. And who am I? Well, I'm Iris. Sort of. Just, a different part of him. The part that takes over when he becomes... incompetent. Unable to handle his emotions properly. I prevent him from doing stupid things in my own way. I've only had to take full control twice, but I've been helping him with his situation for a while. Why do you think he has these visions? The human mind is moldable to others will. Iris's mortal mind fell corrupt to the Fire Kingdom's mind wipe drug, but mine didn't. And now, I'm helping him realize his full potential."

"Well... if he is lying... what is he lying about?" Vivus was willing to try and get as much information as possible. 

10 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

"Well... if he is lying... what is he lying about?" Vivus was willing to try and get as much information as possible. 

"Himself. He's not who he says he is." Not-Iris said.

5 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

" As in?" 

"Thats the funny thing. Kamado made it so he doesn't remember. Deep down he knows, but he doesn't want to accept it. And I don't feel like reminding him of his past right now. Thats a... heavy subject for another day. When we're closer to... Never mind. Point is, Iris doesn't like when I take control. He hates it actually. Not that I'd do anything! That's why he told you to run." Not-Iris shrugged. "Gods, I forgot how cramped human bodies are. I can hardly move this thing."