Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

9 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Thats the funny thing. Kamado made it so he doesn't remember. Deep down he knows, but he doesn't want to accept it. And I don't feel like reminding him of his past right now. Thats a... heavy subject for another day. When we're closer to... Never mind. Point is, Iris doesn't like when I take control. He hates it actually. Not that I'd do anything! That's why he told you to run." Not-Iris shrugged. "Gods, I forgot how cramped human bodies are. I can hardly move this thing."

"Hm... I see..." Vivus thought for a moment

" Are you bad? Are you like Lockwood... or Moeruhime?...Would you be?" That's all that Vivus wanted an answer to. She couldn't bear If Iris left as well. 

2 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

"Hm... I see..." Vivus thought for a moment

" Are you bad? Are you like Lockwood... or Moeruhime?...Would you be?" That's all that Vivus wanted an answer to. She couldn't bear If Iris left as well. 

"I guess most people would call me bad, but don't worry. I won't influence him into running to Kamado. I'm only concerned for my wellbeing and Iris's, and Kamado doesn't exactly care for Iris. So, for now, I guess you can call me an ally. But anyone that crosses this kid will feel my wrath." Not-Iris said.

1 minute ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar sat there, alone with his thoughts, zoning out. Where were his friends? Hopefully they were still alive and not captured... he'd go back and see them once he could get out of here...

Otto came running into Cedar's room and collapsed on the floor. "Sup." He muttered; his face mashed in the carpet.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I guess most people would call me bad, but don't worry. I won't influence him into running to Kamado. I'm only concerned for my wellbeing and Iris's, and Kamado doesn't exactly care for Iris. So, for now, I guess you can call me an ally. But anyone that crosses this kid will feel my wrath." Not-Iris said.

Vivus nodded feeling reassured. " Alright... Well, hopefully you can trust me when I say that I wouldn't ever betray him...not willingly... not with a sound mind. "  Vivus looked not-Iris in the eyes " I wont." 

1 minute ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus nodded feeling reassured. " Alright... Well, hopefully you can trust me when I say that I wouldn't ever betray him...not willingly... not with a sound mind. "  Vivus looked not-Iris in the eyes " I wont." 

"I don't believe you, but he does, so I'll give you a chance." Not-Iris crossed their arms. "I should probably go. He's beginning to get impatient. He wants control back. See you Vivus." The glowing orange color disappeared from Iris's veins, and his eyes returned to their normal blue color. "Vivus? Am I back? What happened? I can't remember anything. Did I hurt anyone?"

20 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I don't believe you, but he does, so I'll give you a chance." Not-Iris crossed their arms. "I should probably go. He's beginning to get impatient. He wants control back. See you Vivus." The glowing orange color disappeared from Iris's veins, and his eyes returned to their normal blue color. "Vivus? Am I back? What happened? I can't remember anything. Did I hurt anyone?"

Vivus shook her head

" No, you didn't do anything bad... someone else...happened. "

25 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto came running into Cedar's room and collapsed on the floor. "Sup." He muttered; his face mashed in the carpet.

"Otto are you ok?" He said, hanging off the side of the bed.

29 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus shook her head

" No, you didn't do anything bad... someone else...happened. "

"Like what? I never really know what happens when I black out. I'm there, but I can't control my body. It's like someone else is controlling me, and I have to fight to get it back. Please tell me, Vivus." Iris begged.

47 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Like what? I never really know what happens when I black out. I'm there, but I can't control my body. It's like someone else is controlling me, and I have to fight to get it back. Please tell me, Vivus." Iris begged.

" well... they said that they were another part of you... and when you black out, it takes control for the moment... and whennit left, they said that you were getting impatient." She didn't say anything about the conversation, she didn't want to make a mess of things or get him worried- maybe she had to? Could she tell him?

1 hour ago, BurbMaster said:

" well... they said that they were another part of you... and when you black out, it takes control for the moment... and whennit left, they said that you were getting impatient." She didn't say anything about the conversation, she didn't want to make a mess of things or get him worried- maybe she had to? Could she tell him?

"Well I was kinda screaming and struggling to move my limbs, so I guess I was impatient. But another part of me? I black out, so who or what is controlling me?" Iris said.

21 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Well I was kinda screaming and struggling to move my limbs, so I guess I was impatient. But another part of me? I black out, so who or what is controlling me?" Iris said.

Vivus shrugged " I don't know how to explain it to you, Iris... it just said that it was a part of you, basically..." Vivus decided to tell him all of it " And it said that you were lying to me about stuff... it didn't say specifically, but what it did say wasn't too concerning, so i guess i was relieved. It said that whoever would cross you would feel their wrath... then it said that it didn't believe me, which is... understandable, you've been through a lot... but it also said that since you believed me, that it..." she trailed off, forgetting the rest.

4 minutes ago, BurbMaster said:

Vivus shrugged " I don't know how to explain it to you, Iris... it just said that it was a part of you, basically..." Vivus decided to tell him all of it " And it said that you were lying to me about stuff... it didn't say specifically, but what it did say wasn't too concerning, so i guess i was relieved. It said that whoever would cross you would feel their wrath... then it said that it didn't believe me, which is... understandable, you've been through a lot... but it also said that since you believed me, that it..." she trailed off, forgetting the rest.

Iris rubbed his temples. "None of this makes sense. Why can't I remember any of this? Any why have I never noticed another person in my-" His thoughts trailed off. Wait. Oh my god how am I this oblivious. "Vivus, this is going to sound stupid, but when I was... possessed, what did the person sound like? I know it sounds stupid but trust me, try your best to describe their voice."

56 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris rubbed his temples. "None of this makes sense. Why can't I remember any of this? Any why have I never noticed another person in my-" His thoughts trailed off. Wait. Oh my god how am I this oblivious. "Vivus, this is going to sound stupid, but when I was... possessed, what did the person sound like? I know it sounds stupid but trust me, try your best to describe their voice."

"Uh... well... They sounded a bit like you... but harsh and bitter- Apathetic." 

8 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I'm fine, I just went for a late-night adventure." Otto said.

"Oh alright, well make sure to get a bit more rest now, alright? Now I gotta go!" He said, bouncing out the door. He calmed himself down as he walked. 

8 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Oh alright, well make sure to get a bit more rest now, alright? Now I gotta go!" He said, bouncing out the door. He calmed himself down as he walked. 

“O-ok? Bye then…” Otto asked confused, his face still mashed in the carpet.

14 hours ago, BurbMaster said:

"Uh... well... They sounded a bit like you... but harsh and bitter- Apathetic." 

“Like me? Hmm. Nevermind, not what I was thinking.” Iris lied. That glowing fire lady has a lot of explaining to do. He thought.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Like me? Hmm. Nevermind, not what I was thinking.” Iris lied. That glowing fire lady has a lot of explaining to do. He thought.

"You looked like your veins were filled with fire...or...something... and you glowed." She added, suddenly remembering the event again.

13 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“O-ok? Bye then…” Otto asked confused, his face still mashed in the carpet.

He walked to where he was before, the throne room, this was were he was gonna train, right? He hoped so

2 hours ago, BurbMaster said:

"You looked like your veins were filled with fire...or...something... and you glowed." She added, suddenly remembering the event again.

Fire… Maybe it has something to do with my element? I’ll ask the fire lady next time she makes me have a vision. He thought. “Hm, doesn’t ring a bell. I don’t know, probably best to not stress about it right now. I didn’t hurt anyone so I’m fine.”

2 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

He walked to where he was before, the throne room, this was were he was gonna train, right? He hoped so

Otto grabbed the vial out from his pocket. He studied it curiously. “Kamado, what are you up to?” He muttered under his breath.

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Fire… Maybe it has something to do with my element? I’ll ask the fire lady next time she makes me have a vision. He thought. “Hm, doesn’t ring a bell. I don’t know, probably best to not stress about it right now. I didn’t hurt anyone so I’m fine.”

"Well, I'm just glad that you're okay... it kinda startled me."  Vivus looked away, feeling stupid for not listening to Iris and instead, brought him with her. 

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto grabbed the vial out from his pocket. He studied it curiously. “Kamado, what are you up to?” He muttered under his breath.

Cedar stood in the throne room, waiting. He looked at his arm, still glowing a bit... it still hurt... but he could still do this! 

3 hours ago, BurbMaster said:

"Well, I'm just glad that you're okay... it kinda startled me."  Vivus looked away, feeling stupid for not listening to Iris and instead, brought him with her. 

“Thanks for ignoring me. I had no clue what was happening and was scared you would get hurt. I’m glad you brought me back here.” He admitted.