Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Also I have another ts for Iris! Amnesia was her Name is still one of his, but Love Me Normally by Will Wood is also one of his theme songs now.)

( n o I C e

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris filled the tunnel with fire as they escaped outside. Iris pulled Vivus behind a tree. “There are soldiers everywhere. Why? It’s the middle of the night.” Iris noted. The sad realization came to him. “Vivus, we have to get off the island.” He said sadly.

Vivus slowly nodded " where else to we go? Where else can we go? " 

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Cant forget about Otto)

Otto fiddled with the vial. “What did you do to him?” He mumbled, admiring the glowing liquid. 

(Otto the beloved ❤️ also, I'm still here doing this, just having a hard time figuring out how this is gonna go. :>)

9 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus slowly nodded " where else to we go? Where else can we go? " 

Iris thought for a moment. “The water kingdom. It’s close, and there are a lot of small villages so if we hide there we can collect ourselves and decide what we want to do next before the fire kingdom catches us.”

11 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Otto the beloved ❤️ also, I'm still here doing this, just having a hard time figuring out how this is gonna go. :>)

(You can make Cedar walk back in on Otto. We can have wholesome moments between them.)

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(You can make Cedar walk back in on Otto. We can have wholesome moments between them.)

(yes yes yes yes yes, them)

Cedar waited and waited, they still weren't there. He decided to just go back to his room. He opened the door and Otto was there, looking at him holding the liquid. "Otto? where did you get that?" He asked genuinely. 

7 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(yes yes yes yes yes, them)

Cedar waited and waited, they still weren't there. He decided to just go back to his room. He opened the door and Otto was there, looking at him holding the liquid. "Otto? where did you get that?" He asked genuinely. 

Otto sighed. “No point in lying. I stole it.” He admitted.

5 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"oh, why though?" Another genuine question

Otto shrugged. “You seemed in pain after they injected you with this. I wanted to find out what it is.”

22 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris thought for a moment. “The water kingdom. It’s close, and there are a lot of small villages so if we hide there we can collect ourselves and decide what we want to do next before the fire kingdom catches us.”

Vivus was so tired of running, and she was angry too. " Fine." She said coldly... 

(Also for Tornado, here’s a brief summary of what happened while you were gone. Lockwood told Kamado where everyone else was, and he captured Cedar and Moeruhime. Kamado told Cedar that if he joined the fire kingdom, he could become powerful. Cedar agreed and joined, and befriended a guard named Otto. Meanwhile, Iris had a few visions (idk if you were here for him having those.) Lynx died (HE ISNT GONE FOREVER THOUGH, YOU’LL SEE) and now Iris and Vivus are running away to the water kingdom. I missed some stuff so I would recommend reading all the stuff that happened in past posts, but that’s the major stuff!)

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus was so tired of running, and she was angry too. " Fine." She said coldly... 

“I know it’s not ideal, but what other choice do we have?” Iris asked.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Also for Tornado, here’s a brief summary of what happened while you were gone. Lockwood told Kamado where everyone else was, and he captured Cedar and Moeruhime. Kamado told Cedar that if he joined the fire kingdom, he could become powerful. Cedar agreed and joined, and befriended a guard named Otto. Meanwhile, Iris had a few visions (idk if you were here for him having those.) Lynx died (HE ISNT GONE FOREVER THOUGH, YOU’LL SEE) and now Iris and Vivus are running away to the water kingdom. I missed some stuff so I would recommend reading all the stuff that happened in past posts, but that’s the major stuff!)

(Are Otto and Cedar, going to like... 🥰?)

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto shrugged. “You seemed in pain after they injected you with this. I wanted to find out what it is.”

"Oh, it's fine, really. You don't have to worry." He smiled. 

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

"Oh, it's fine, really. You don't have to worry." He smiled. 

“But I woke up, and you… you were glowing. You looked like you were in pain. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.” Otto admitted.

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

(CEDAR FOUND HIS ONE TRUE LOVE!!!!

(YES! Also I forgot to mention this but Iris had a vision telling him that Lockwood was Kamado’s grandson so Iris knows. So drama!)