Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

(Casually gonna move lore along since Tornado is back to being alive.)

Kamado swept down the hall to the bridge. The captains saluted. “What’s the report.” Kamado asked. The captains looked at each other nervously. “They’re… gone. The kids killed them.” Kamado’s eyes filled with rage. “They what!?!” He yelled. The captains flinched. “We have reports that they’re on their way to a small village in the water kingdom.” One captain added. Kamado frowned. “Well, if they want to play this game let them. Someone get Lockwood on the phone. Tell him I have a mission for him. If he really wants to reprove his allegiance to me, he can go and capture those bratty elementalists.” The captains bowed.

3 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"mhm" he nodded. "I couldn't seem to find whoever was going to train me, thought..." 

Otto shrugged. “They have to be on the ship. I’ll help you look.”

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(Casually gonna move lore along since Tornado is back to being alive.)

Kamado swept down the hall to the bridge. The captains saluted. “What’s the report.” Kamado asked. The captains looked at each other nervously. “They’re… gone. The kids killed them.” Kamado’s eyes filled with rage. “They what!?!” He yelled. The captains flinched. “We have reports that they’re on their way to a small village in the water kingdom.” One captain added. Kamado frowned. “Well, if they want to play this game let them. Someone get Lockwood on the phone. Tell him I have a mission for him. If he really wants to reprove his allegiance to me, he can go and capture those bratty elementalists.” The captains bowed.

Lockwood was peacefully meditating when his phone rang. "Hello?"

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood was peacefully meditating when his phone rang. "Hello?"

“Looks like I have a need for you after all.” Kamado’s cold voice echoed from the phone. “If you really are loyal to me again, go track down your old elementalist buddies. I’ve taken care of the earth and water ones, and Moeruhime has been dealt with. The other fire one and the air one are still out there though. They’re running to a small water kingdom village. Find them, and consider yourself pardoned.” 

4 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"thank you!" He said happily, opening the door again and waiting for Otto. 

Otto smiled and stood up.

(the mood really changes when you go from playing Kamado to Otto)

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto smiled and stood up.

(the mood really changes when you go from playing Kamado to Otto)

(yea I feel that lol)

"Lets go, I don't want to be late." Cedar said, walking pretty quickly out the door.

Just now, Hover -Green- said:

(yea I feel that lol)

"Lets go, I don't want to be late." Cedar said, walking pretty quickly out the door.

Otto chuckled and followed him. “Maybe they’re in the gym!” He suggested.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Looks like I have a need for you after all.” Kamado’s cold voice echoed from the phone. “If you really are loyal to me again, go track down your old elementalist buddies. I’ve taken care of the earth and water ones, and Moeruhime has been dealt with. The other fire one and the air one are still out there though. They’re running to a small water kingdom village. Find them, and consider yourself pardoned.” 

Lockwood hung up. "Oh ****." He stood up and immediately fell back down.

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood hung up. "Oh ****." He stood up and immediately fell back down.

Kamado slammed the phone down. “I’ve put Lockwood up to the task. Hopefully he will not fail me. His loyalty to me is on the line after all.”

3 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"maybe... thought I don't remember where anything is..." He admitted. 

“That’s ok! I can show you!” Otto lead Cedar down a few hallways to the gym.

12 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He followed, looking at all the other room doors as they went. 

Otto stopped at a big open room filled with treadmills and weightlifting equipment. "Here we are. Oh! Is that your instructor over there?" Otto motioned to someone in red robes standing in the corner.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto stopped at a big open room filled with treadmills and weightlifting equipment. "Here we are. Oh! Is that your instructor over there?" Otto motioned to someone in red robes standing in the corner.

"Oh, yea! Thank you so much, Otto!!" Cedar said, waving to Otto as he walked towards the person. 

4 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Oh, yea! Thank you so much, Otto!!" Cedar said, waving to Otto as he walked towards the person. 

Otto waved. “I have patrol duties this morning so I have to go. I’ll see you later Cedar!” Otto called and walked out of the gym.

58 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I know it’s not ideal, but what other choice do we have?” Iris asked.

Vivus nodded " I'm sorry... im just- I'm so MAD! Why us!? What- what harmful things have we done!? NONE! THEYVE BEEN DESTROYING EVERYTHING!.... and they killed our FRIENDS! They don't even have a HEART! HOW COULD PEOPLE AGREE WITH THIS!?" Vivus punched a charcoaled tree, it fell over with a *SNAP* and a *CRACK*   

8 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Otto waved. “I have patrol duties this morning so I have to go. I’ll see you later Cedar!” Otto called and walked out of the gym.

"Byeeee!" He waved aggressively and laughed.

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I know it’s not ideal, but what other choice do we have?” Iris asked.

He walked to the edge of the ocean. He got flashbacks to when Lockwood ran away on this shore, but he pushed the thoughts away. “If my memory serves me correct, the small village of Tsunami Bay is within swimming distance. Ready?” Iris asked.