Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

He remembered and began running to the shore.

By the time he got to the village, he was tired and angry. He had faced the serpent on his way there. Yuck. He found an old tavern that everyone was staying away from and sat down at a table.

Iris resurfaced at the shore of what he hoped was the water kingdom. He coughed and sputtered and pulled seaweed out of his hair. The ocean water had been freezing, but hopefully they had just enough time to get some things right before the fire kingdom caught them. His clothes were frozen though due to the cold air of the water kingdom. He saw a town in the distance. This has better be Tsunami Bay. He thought as he walked towards the town. He was shivering, but he knew better than to use his fire powers to warm himself up. He reached the town and was met with very strange looks from the villagers. He ignored their looks and walked into a nearby tavern. I really need a drink. Maybe some hot chocolate will warm me up.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris resurfaced at the shore of what he hoped was the water kingdom. He coughed and sputtered and pulled seaweed out of his hair. The ocean water had been freezing, but hopefully they had just enough time to get some things right before the fire kingdom caught them. His clothes were frozen though due to the cold air of the water kingdom. He saw a town in the distance. This has better be Tsunami Bay. He thought as he walked towards the town. He was shivering, but he knew better than to use his fire powers to warm himself up. He reached the town and was met with very strange looks from the villagers. He ignored their looks and walked into a nearby tavern. I really need a drink. Maybe some hot chocolate will warm me up.

He walked to the counter. An old bartender was sat there. “What can I get ya, son?” He asked. “Just a hot chocolate, to go. Thanks.” He said dryly.

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

Lockwood glanced up. "Oh ****. Not again."

The bartender passed Iris his drink. “That’ll be 3 coppers.” He said. Iris dug through his satchel and passed the man the coins. “Thanks.” Iris took a sip and turned to leave, when he saw a familiar face. He spit his hot chocolate out. It couldn’t be him, no, how did he find him already? But Iris was sure it was him. His blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail the same way it always was. “Lockwood. Nice to see you again.” Iris said coldly. The bartender sensed the mood and hid behind the counter. The other people in the tavern began to stare at Iris and Lockwood as well, murmuring about what was happening. 

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

The bartender passed Iris his drink. “That’ll be 3 coppers.” He said. Iris dug through his satchel and passed the man the coins. “Thanks.” Iris took a sip and turned to leave, when he saw a familiar face. He spit his hot chocolate out. It couldn’t be him, no, how did he find him already? But Iris was sure it was him. His blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail the same way it always was. “Lockwood. Nice to see you again.” Iris said coldly. The bartender sensed the mood and hid behind the counter. The other people in the tavern began to stare at Iris and Lockwood as well, murmuring about what was happening. 

"Yes, yes. Always a pleasure." Lockwood twittered nervously. "I must be going now. Bye!" He began to walk toward the door.

2 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Yes, yes. Always a pleasure." Lockwood twittered nervously. "I must be going now. Bye!" He began to walk toward the door.

“Oh, but I think you have quite a bit of explaining to do mister.” Iris said coldly. He walked over to Lockwood’s table and summoned a fireball in his had. A lot of people in the bar murmured in fear. They probably thought Iris was the fire kingdom soldier, when it was exactly the opposite. “It would be such a shame if Kamado’s little grandson didn’t return home tonight, wouldn’t it?”

“Oh, but I think you have quite a bit of explaining to do mister.” Iris said coldly. He walked over to Lockwood’s table and summoned a fireball in his had. A lot of people in the bar murmured in fear. They probably thought Iris was the fire kingdom soldier, when it was exactly the opposite. “It would be such a shame if Kamado’s little grandson didn’t return home tonight, wouldn’t it?”

Lockwood glanced nervously at his arm, which was covered by a sleeve.

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood glanced nervously at his arm, which was covered by a sleeve.

“Oh yeah, I know that you’re related to Kamado. Thanks for telling me. So we’re you just pretending to like and care for me this entire time then? It explains why you left at the drop of a hat to go rat us out to your grandpa.” A orange glow started to creep into Iris’s eyes.

“Oh yeah, I know that you’re related to Kamado. Thanks for telling me. So we’re you just pretending to like and care for me this entire time then? It explains why you left at the drop of a hat to go rat us out to your grandpa.” A orange glow started to creep into Iris’s eyes.

Lockwood let out a series of curses that made tavern goers glare at him. "That's not what happened!" He explainee.

7 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood let out a series of curses that made tavern goers glare at him. "That's not what happened!" He explainee.

“Oh! Then enlighten me! What did happen? Because it looked a lot like you went running back to your grandpa the second you knew our plan.” More orange crept into Iris’s eyes.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Oh! Then enlighten me! What did happen? Because it looked a lot like you went running back to your grandpa the second you knew our plan.” More orange crept into Iris’s eyes.

"**** off, *****." Lockwood ruffled his sleeve.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"Didn't drown you, or else you'd be dead."

“Oh, we’ll you’re not the only person with secrets though, Lockwood.” Iris chuckled. His eyes were half glowing orange. “You see, I would be dead right now, if it weren’t for a little help from someone.”

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Oh, we’ll you’re not the only person with secrets though, Lockwood.” Iris chuckled. His eyes were half glowing orange. “You see, I would be dead right now, if it weren’t for a little help from someone.”

"He's crazy. Step back." Lockwood told the fleeing people. "Oh wait. You just did."

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"He's crazy. Step back." Lockwood told the fleeing people. "Oh wait. You just did."

Iris shrugged. “Im not insane, I’m just mad and want answers. You cant say you like me and disappear without answers. Or were you just lying the entire time to learn all of our weaknesses and expose us to Kamado?”

Iris shrugged. “Im not insane, I’m just mad and want answers. You cant say you like me and disappear without answers. Or were you just lying the entire time to learn all of our weaknesses and expose us to Kamado?”

"Yes." Lockwood said quickly, glancing at the door again.

Just now, Tornado said:

"Yes." Lockwood said quickly, glancing at the door again.

“Well thanks for that. Now, since you admitted something I guess I should too. Never make me mad. I thought you would have learned your lesson on the beach, but apparently not.” Iris’s voice changed, and his eyes burned orange and his skin looked like his veins were filled with fire.

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Well thanks for that. Now, since you admitted something I guess I should too. Never make me mad. I thought you would have learned your lesson on the beach, but apparently not.” Iris’s voice changed, and his eyes burned orange and his skin looked like his veins were filled with fire.

"Back up."

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

He walked to the edge of the ocean. He got flashbacks to when Lockwood ran away on this shore, but he pushed the thoughts away. “If my memory serves me correct, the small village of Tsunami Bay is within swimming distance. Ready?” Iris asked.

Vivus shrugged and parted the waters with  very very strong gusts of wind that held the waters back. She walked in the middle of it. " Absolutely ready." 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus shrugged and parted the waters with  very very strong gusts of wind that held the waters back. She walked in the middle of it. " Absolutely ready." 

( okay... LATE