Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus piped up " Iris, don't kill him yet."

I’m not going to kill him. I just want to teach him a lesson, give him a good fight. A story to give to Kamado.” Iris said.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

I’m not going to kill him. I just want to teach him a lesson, give him a good fight. A story to give to Kamado.” Iris said.

" And put us in danger AGAIN!?" Vivus glared at both Iris AND Lockwood. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" And put us in danger AGAIN!?" Vivus glared at both Iris AND Lockwood. 

Iris faltered for a moment. His eyes returned to normal for a moment and a look of pain spread through his face. He looked scared. “Vivus, she wants to kill him. She wants to kill all of them. I cant fight her… I don’t want to kill them-“ he gasped and his eyes returned to glowing orange again.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris faltered for a moment. His eyes returned to normal for a moment and a look of pain spread through his face. He looked scared. “Vivus, she wants to kill him. She wants to kill all of them. I cant fight her… I don’t want to kill them-“ he gasped and his eyes returned to glowing orange again.

"The best lesson is to make mistakes... and hopefully learn, Lockwood " she glared at Lockwood. " You can't just betray us, KILL LYNX... and come back and say that it was an 'accident' or that you 'lied'... but ill give you that..  that was a poor accident. To lie. And by doing that, it costed a friends life. LYNX'S LIFE! YOUR FRIEND! And the best you can say for that is that you lied to Kamado... what would you say if it were just Iris? And me and cedar and Lynx were gone? ' oh, sorry, Iris... I lied to kamado though!' Do you think that it would SAVE YOUR-" she sighed. And gathered herself.

" I...absolutely, hate you, Lockwood."

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"The best lesson is to make mistakes... and hopefully learn, Lockwood " she glared at Lockwood. " You can't just betray us, KILL LYNX... and come back and say that it was an 'accident' or that you 'lied'... but ill give you that..  that was a poor accident. To lie. And by doing that, it costed a friends life. LYNX'S LIFE! YOUR FRIEND! And the best you can say for that is that you lied to Kamado... what would you say if it were just Iris? And me and cedar and Lynx were gone? ' oh, sorry, Iris... I lied to kamado though!' Do you think that it would SAVE YOUR-" she sighed. And gathered herself.

Iris shrugged. “So I can kill him right?” He asked. His voice sounded like Iris’s, but more mystical. Like Iris was on the phone using a poor microphone. (Not-Iris is back)

7 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris shrugged. “So I can kill him right?” He asked. His voice sounded like Iris’s, but more mystical. Like Iris was on the phone using a poor microphone. (Not-Iris is back)

Vivus glared at Iris again

"IM NOT DONE YET! YOU CAN WAIT, MISTER!"  

Vivus continued to glare for another 3 seconds before shifting to Lockwood. 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus glared at Iris again

"IM NOT DONE YET! YOU CAN WAIT, MISTER!"  

Vivus continued to glare for another 3 seconds before shifting to Lockwood. 

Iris sighed.

Meanwhile, the real Iris was drowning again. Inside his mind, his body was just floating there in the dark abyss of his mind. He could see the glowing fire woman up ahead, controlling him, but he couldn't move. He couldn't take control back. He could tell she wanted to kill Lockwood, but Iris just wanted to talk to him. But he couldn't do anything.

11 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris sighed.

Meanwhile, the real Iris was drowning again. Inside his mind, his body was just floating there in the dark abyss of his mind. He could see the glowing fire woman up ahead, controlling him, but he couldn't move. He couldn't take control back. He could tell she wanted to kill Lockwood, but Iris just wanted to talk to him. But he couldn't do anything.

Currently, Vivus is screaming at the top of her lungs at Lockwood because she was BEYOND MAD

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

50 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Currently, Vivus is screaming at the top of her lungs at Lockwood because she was BEYOND MAD

"Killed Lynx? What the actual **** are you talking about?" He didn't focus on Vivus.

5 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Killed Lynx? What the actual **** are you talking about?" He didn't focus on Vivus.

Vivus looked at him with the coldest look in the world. "Charred... and maybe, you can know what that feels like..." she stormed out of the bar and motioned for Iris to set him(Lockwood) on fire. She didn't even care anymore. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked at him with the coldest look in the world. "Charred... and maybe, you can know what that feels like..." she stormed out of the bar and motioned for Iris to set him(Lockwood) on fire. She didn't even care anymore. 

'I am a water elementalist, if you couldn't remember."

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

'I am a water elementalist, if you couldn't remember."

She walked back in and slammedher hand in the table, " I DONT GIVE A FLYING CRAP ABOUT YOUR ELEMENT! BECAUSE THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BULL IS YOUR ALMIGHTY GRANDFATHER... WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE A FIRE ELEMENTALIST... AND A BRAINLESS, JERKY, SNAKE... WHO CARES ONLY ABOUT HIMSELF, AND IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE LIKE HIM AS WELL!" Vivus had never, NEVER spoken like this before, she was usually mindful of her speech. " GREAT ADDITUDE, LOCKWOOD! KEEP UP WITH YOUR HORSE BALOGNA "  Vivus huffed and stormed back out of the bar. 

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She walked back in and slammedher hand in the table, " I DONT GIVE A FLYING CRAP ABOUT YOUR ELEMENT! BECAUSE THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BULL IS YOUR ALMIGHTY GRANDFATHER... WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE A FIRE ELEMENTALIST... AND A BRAINLESS, JERKY, SNAKE... WHO CARES ONLY ABOUT HIMSELF, AND IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE LIKE HIM AS WELL!" Vivus had never, NEVER spoken like this before, she was usually mindful of her speech. " GREAT ADDITUDE, LOCKWOOD! KEEP UP WITH YOUR HORSE BALOGNA "  Vivus huffed and stormed back out of the bar. 

Lockwood stormed out after her turning a corner so Iris didn't kill him.

15 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood stormed out after her turning a corner so Iris didn't kill him.

Iris finally got control of his senses and returned to normal. He chased Lockwood out of the bar. "I just want to talk! So unless you want to explain to your grandfather why we escaped again, I suggest you listen."

Vivus sat against a wall and cried out if anger.

" Stupid, stupid, STUPID!" She spoke to herself, running her fingers through her hair. 

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris finally got control of his senses and returned to normal. He chased Lockwood out of the bar. "I just want to talk! So unless you want to explain to your grandfather why we escaped again, I suggest you listen."

Iris grabbed Lockwood's arm and dragged him to behind the tavern. It was an empty field where no one would bother them. Iris didn't let go of Lockwood's arm. "I just want to know one thing, and then you can go crawling back to Kamado. What happened? This is clearly something more major than me just hugging Vivus. And considering you told me you were lying about even liking me, why did you do all of this? Were you pretending to be our friends, my friend for 4 years? I just want to know the truth. I'm tired of being ****ing lied to." 

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris grabbed Lockwood's arm and dragged him to behind the tavern. It was an empty field where no one would bother them. Iris didn't let go of Lockwood's arm. "I just want to know one thing, and then you can go crawling back to Kamado. What happened? This is clearly something more major than me just hugging Vivus. And considering you told me you were lying about even liking me, why did you do all of this? Were you pretending to be our friends, my friend for 4 years? I just want to know the truth. I'm tired of being ****ing lied to." 

"I never said I didn't like you."

Just now, Tornado said:

"If I didn't like you, why would I be blushing??" Lockwood turned his flushed face towards Iris'. "Its weird, I know."

"I don't know! The sun's out, maybe you're sunburned or something! You're just trying to play with my emotions again."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I don't know! The sun's out, maybe you're sunburned or something! You're just trying to play with my emotions again."

Lockwood rolled his eyes. "May I please be released now? I do like you, whether you like it or not."