Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood rolled his eyes. "May I please be released now? I do like you, whether you like it or not."

"Um, no. You still have some explaining to do. Just saying "I like you still" doesn't clear up my main question. Why did you go running back to Kamado?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Um, no. You still have some explaining to do. Just saying "I like you still" doesn't clear up my main question. Why did you go running back to Kamado?"

"Well obviously  I didn't want Mister Pyromaniac singeing me."

Vivus left... she stood up and walked off. Away. She didn't have a plan on where she was going, but she took breeze with her and left. 

Gone. 

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood don't answer, as he hadn't heard. He was still gazing wistfully at his arm.

“Hellooooooo? Lockwood?” Iris snapped his fingers in front of Lockwood’s face. “When did your sweatshirt sleeve become so interesting?”

“Hellooooooo? Lockwood?” Iris snapped his fingers in front of Lockwood’s face. “When did your sweatshirt sleeve become so interesting?”

"Huh? Oh sorry..." Lockwood focused his eyes on- you guessed it his arm.

Just now, Tornado said:

"Huh? Oh sorry..." Lockwood focused his eyes on- you guessed it his arm.

Iris walked over and rolled up Lockwood’s sleeve to reveal a bracelet. “You’ve been staring at your sleeve because the piece of jewelry under it was fascinating? Was this a gift from Kamado?” Iris asked.

Iris walked over and rolled up Lockwood’s sleeve to reveal a bracelet. “You’ve been staring at your sleeve because the piece of jewelry under it was fascinating? Was this a gift from Kamado?” Iris asked.

"Nooooo..." Lockwood rolled his sleeve down, hiding the two lion charms.

Just now, Tornado said:

"Nooooo..." Lockwood rolled his sleeve down, hiding the two lion charms.

“Don’t lie. You know I can always burn you right?” Iris added. “You forget who holds the power in this situation. I’m the one that has you tied up.”

“Don’t lie. You know I can always burn you right?” Iris added. “You forget who holds the power in this situation. I’m the one that has you tied up.”

"But its embaressing!" He whined like a kid.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"B-b-but..." Lockwood trailed off.

“Just tell me the significance of the dang bracelet please.” Iris asked. He sat down next to Lockwood but didn’t take the restraints off.

“Just tell me the significance of the dang bracelet please.” Iris asked. He sat down next to Lockwood but didn’t take the restraints off.

"It helps me keep my... 'pets' in control." Lockwood fixed his eyes on Iris's eyes.

Just now, Tornado said:

"My 'pets' may or may not be flesh eating lion hybrids." Lockwood chuckled.

Iris looked at the bracelet, and then back at Lockwood. “And how exactly is that embarrassing? I thank you for not sending your lions after me when I, well, someone possessing me, tried to kill you.”

Iris looked at the bracelet, and then back at Lockwood. “And how exactly is that embarrassing? I thank you for not sending your lions after me when I, well, someone possessing me, tried to kill you.”

"Because they, like, ummm..."

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"I maybe kinda sorta used to have a crush on lions. Shhh don't tell anyome." Lockwood hid his face.

(LMAO)

( Welcome back to "my strange addictions" 

/jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

• Haha 2