Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"I maybe kinda sorta used to have a crush on lions. Shhh don't tell anyome." Lockwood hid his face.

(LMAO)

Iris smirked and chuckled. “Now thats reaaaal mature Lockwood. Now tell me, am I step up from these lions?”

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris smirked and chuckled. “Now thats reaaaal mature Lockwood. Now tell me, am I step up from these lions?”

"Well, you are similar. Same kind of tones, same dreamy eyes..." Lockwood stared into spaxce, not realizing what he had just said.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"Well, you are similar. Same kind of tones, same dreamy eyes..." Lockwood stared into spaxce, not realizing what he had just said.

“So I’m competing with a lion to try and win your heart?”

Just now, Tornado said:

"W-win my heart!?" Lockwood squeaked.

(LOCKWOOD USED TO BE THE TOP, BUT NOW HE IS BOTTOM)

Iris’s face turned bright red. “I MEAN, I AM SO VERY ANGRY AT YOU LOCKWOOD AND DO NOT FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE IN ANY WAY.”

Iris’s face turned bright red. “I MEAN, I AM SO VERY ANGRY AT YOU LOCKWOOD AND DO NOT FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE IN ANY WAY.”

(Mhm totally angry.)

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Lockwood laid back, gazing at the sky.

(Mhm totally angry.)

(Yup...)

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood laid back, gazing at the sky.

(Yup...)

Iris sighed. “You know it’s really hard to be mad at you and interrogate you when you’re like this. I try to make myself mad at you and tell myself to stop liking you, but then stuff like this happens and I can’t.”

Iris sighed. “You know it’s really hard to be mad at you and interrogate you when you’re like this. I try to make myself mad at you and tell myself to stop liking you, but then stuff like this happens and I can’t.”

"Well no one can resist me!" He winked at Iris before becoming serious. "Stuff like what?"

Just now, Tornado said:

"Well no one can resist me!" He winked at Iris before becoming serious. "Stuff like what?"

“Like we talk about deep stuff. Stuff that makes me remember that other human beings have just as complicated lives as I do.” Iris looked at Lockwood.

“Like we talk about deep stuff. Stuff that makes me remember that other human beings have just as complicated lives as I do.” Iris looked at Lockwood.

"So not all the cute and funny stuff I do?" He wiggled his eyebrows at Iris.

Just now, Tornado said:

"So not all the cute and funny stuff I do?" He wiggled his eyebrows at Iris.

“That is not cute.” Iris looked into Lockwood’s eyes. “Screw it.” Iris muttered under his breath. He leaned over and gave Lockwood a little kiss on the cheek. “Ok maybe some of the stuff you do is cute.” Iris buried his head in his knees.

“That is not cute.” Iris looked into Lockwood’s eyes. “Screw it.” Iris muttered under his breath. He leaned over and gave Lockwood a little kiss on the cheek. “Ok maybe some of the stuff you do is cute.” Iris buried his head in his knees.

Lockwood sat up in shock. He turned beet red.

Vivus kept walking, and walking... and walking. She left the water kingdom and continued to walk... she climbed a tree and stayed there for a while, maybe getting caught by some guards. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus kept walking, and walking... and walking. She left the water kingdom and continued to walk... she climbed a tree and stayed there for a while, maybe getting caught by some guards. 

(HI DEAD! ARE YOU ENJOYING THE AKWARD GAY FLORTING?)

Just now, Tornado said:

"Nothing to apologize for..." Lockwood breathed. Maybe he wanted that kiss a few inches to the left instead.

Iris looked up. “So you’re not mad at me? Jeez, my thoughts were eating me alive because I thought you were mad.”

Just now, Tornado said:

(HI DEAD! ARE YOU ENJOYING THE AKWARD GAY FLORTING?)

( Yes. My 2% gay has been activated, causing my blood type to be

+Gay 

Iris looked up. “So you’re not mad at me? Jeez, my thoughts were eating me alive because I thought you were mad.”

Lockwood smiled, deciding to start joking. "I would have liked that kiss better if it was just a few inches to the left."

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood smiled, deciding to start joking. "I would have liked that kiss better if it was just a few inches to the left."

Iris turned bright red. “Oh really?”