Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris turned bright red. “Oh really?”

Lockwood nodded. "Obviously you're too chicken to go through with it." Satisfied that he had teased Iris to the point where he wouldn't do anything he closed his eyes, enjoying the heat.

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood nodded. "Obviously you're too chicken to go through with it." Satisfied that he had teased Iris to the point where he wouldn't do anything he closed his eyes, enjoying the heat.

“You’re trying to bait me into kissing you. And it’s working. Dang it I forgot how infuriating you are at times Lockwood.” Iris groaned.

“You’re trying to bait me into kissing you. And it’s working. Dang it I forgot how infuriating you are at times Lockwood.” Iris groaned.

"But you're still too chicken. You could never." Lockwood opened his eyes and locked them with Iris'.

Just now, Tornado said:

"But you're still too chicken. You could never." Lockwood opened his eyes and locked them with Iris'.

“I hate you.” Iris said. He leaned down and kissed Lockwood on the lips.

Vivus remembered her family... how she even became an Airbender. She made a burst of wind hit the sky, making a gunshot sound... it cracked a few windows. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus remembered her family... how she even became an Airbender. She made a burst of wind hit the sky, making a gunshot sound... it cracked a few windows. 

She did this multiple multiple times, glass shattering. People screaming and looking up at the sight that seemed to ripple the sky as if it were a lake.   Vivus was hidden in the tree with Breeze. 

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood's eyes widened in surprise. He actually did it. (Have to go, ill be back tomorrow.)

Iris pulled away. “Oh no you were actually joking. I’m so sorry I thought you were serious. I’m so sorry!”

(me too, see u tomorrow)

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She did this multiple multiple times, glass shattering. People screaming and looking up at the sight that seemed to ripple the sky as if it were a lake.   Vivus was hidden in the tree with Breeze. 

(we have the gays flirting with each other, meanwhile Vivus is committing acts of terrorism.)

(we have the gays flirting with each other, meanwhile Vivus is committing acts of terrorism.)

( y e s 

( she's very angry. 

Which, unironically is a shocker- 

(I don’t blame her. She has a right to be mad. Just wait until she finds out Iris doesn’t hate Lockwood anymore though.)

(I don’t blame her. She has a right to be mad. Just wait until she finds out Iris doesn’t hate Lockwood anymore though.)

( ah yes. The word for beyond anger(can't say that word here... starts with a p)  also mixed with jealousy.... 

Don't take that the wrong way, she has separation issues. 

( ah yes. The word for beyond anger(can't say that word here... starts with a p)  also mixed with jealousy.... 

Don't take that the wrong way, she has separation issues. 

( wait no- RAGE

27 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(MMMMMM I WAS TYPING SOMETHING A BIT LONG ON MY LAPTOP BUT IT ISN'T TRANSFERRED TO MY PHONE- also, amazing rp everyone, I love gays and terrorism)

(I'll rp when I'm home! It shouldn't be too bad since Cedar isn't really interacting with anyone)

5 hours ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood flushed. "I really have no jokes for this..."

Iris kept his head buried in his knees. “Gosh I’m so sorry just forget I did that.” Ignoring what Lockwood had just said.

Vivus eventually created a rage filled sonic boom- 

ALL GLASS WITHIN A 20 MILE RADIUS SHATTERS.... and the ground gains some cracks. 

Cedar walked up towards the fire master. Kapnos, as Kamado called her. "Hello! Sorry I'm a bit later!" He said happily. Kapnos narrowed her eyes. He couldn't tell what emotion this was, thought. She was threatening... it made Cedar want to shrink. "We'll start with the basics." She put a candle on the table. "See if you can ignite this." It seemed a bit underwhelming to Cedar, as they were surrounded by towering training gear and equipment, but everyone starts somewhere. He stood there for a second before asking, "How, though?" Kapnos looked at him like he was stupid. "You have used earth elementalist magic before, just channel the same energy, but focus on the fire, the rage within you." He did just that. He thought about his friends leaving him behind, thinking he was weak, and all the other anger within him. The candle lit.

(this took a while to think up TvT)