Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Well I was teasing you, but I didn't mind being kissed."

Iris looked down. “So you didn’t want me to do it then. Dang it I’m so stupid. I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable.”

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris looked down. “So you didn’t want me to do it then. Dang it I’m so stupid. I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable.”

"I just said I liked it you idiot. In fact, I would like it to happen again..." Lockwood winked at Iris.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"I just said I liked it you idiot. In fact, I would like it to happen again..." Lockwood winked at Iris.

“Well if you want it to happen again go for it. But I’m not going in first again.” Iris teased.

25 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar walked up towards the fire master. Kapnos, as Kamado called her. "Hello! Sorry I'm a bit later!" He said happily. Kapnos narrowed her eyes. He couldn't tell what emotion this was, thought. She was threatening... it made Cedar want to shrink. "We'll start with the basics." She put a candle on the table. "See if you can ignite this." It seemed a bit underwhelming to Cedar, as they were surrounded by towering training gear and equipment, but everyone starts somewhere. He stood there for a second before asking, "How, though?" Kapnos looked at him like he was stupid. "You have used earth elementalist magic before, just channel the same energy, but focus on the fire, the rage within you." He did just that. He thought about his friends leaving him behind, thinking he was weak, and all the other anger within him. The candle lit.

(this took a while to think up TvT)

(bumping this because I'm proud of it + I need this on the next page so I can keep going) 

• Paw up 1

35 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood smiled at them and waved nervously.

Iris waved nervously. The bartender appeared from behind the counter and groaned. “No, get out. Before you torch my bar you filthy fire kingdom elementalist.” The bartender pointed at Iris.

3 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris waved nervously. The bartender appeared from behind the counter and groaned. “No, get out. Before you torch my bar you filthy fire kingdom elementalist.” The bartender pointed at Iris.

"Hey!" Lockwood stepped up. "are you calling my boyfriend filthy!?"

56 minutes ago, Tornado said:

( im sorry in advance... 

That just reminded me of a video of a girl that chose a random person to pick on and she said "HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY HANDSOME BOYFRIEND" then she got slapped in the face and I laughed my butt off- 

Ok.. CONTINUE 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

The bartender looked confused. “Boyfriend? That fire nation scum tried to burn you and my entire place to the ground! So was that just a a show to get me to leave? Are you both from the fire kingdom? What do you want?!?” Iris blushed. Boyfriend?

Vivus thought to herself 

They're together again... I know they are... Lockwood hates my guts- I deserve it. I screamed at him. But now he has Iris to cheer him up and Iris has Lockwood... they'll look for me... right? No... no, they won't. That's why you ran away in the first place, Vivus... they're too busy with each other to notice. I thought Iris hated Lockwood! He was complaining about him one day, and now that he actually sees him, he's-he's starstruck and head over heels!? This is so confusing! Heck- I might as well turn myself in... they wouldn't care. Too busy.  thoughts of her parents constantly shoving her aside, only giving attention to her siblings, acting as if she wasn't there. It was almost like Iris and Lockwood. Or atleast, that's how her broken mind saw it. 

8 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

The bartender looked confused. “Boyfriend? That fire nation scum tried to burn you and my entire place to the ground! So was that just a a show to get me to leave? Are you both from the fire kingdom? What do you want?!?” Iris blushed. Boyfriend?

"Iris isnt. I am actually." Lockwood closed his eyes.

17 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Iris isnt. I am actually." Lockwood closed his eyes.

The bartender’s eyes filled with fear. He looked at Iris. “Did he make you do this? Kid are you ok?”

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood opened his eyes in shock. "What the ****?"

Iris raised an eyebrow. “Huh? I mean, it’s complicated, but I’m not doing anything against my will.”