Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

11 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris raised an eyebrow. “Huh? I mean, it’s complicated, but I’m not doing anything against my will.”

The bartender didn’t ease or back down. “You’re telling me that the non-elementalist is from the fire kingdom, and that the fire elementalist that just tried to burn down my tavern isn’t working for Kamado? And that you two are dating? I don’t believe it for one second.” The bartender pointed at Iris. “You can tell Kamado that he’s already taken all our gains. So leave before I have to throw you out.” He turned to look at Lockwood. “And for you. Kid, don’t get yourself involved with Kamado. Leave the fire kid before he hurts you.”

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

The bartender didn’t ease or back down. “You’re telling me that the non-elementalist is from the fire kingdom, and that the fire elementalist that just tried to burn down my tavern isn’t working for Kamado? And that you two are dating? I don’t believe it for one second.” The bartender pointed at Iris. “You can tell Kamado that he’s already taken all our gains. So leave before I have to throw you out.” He turned to look at Lockwood. “And for you. Kid, don’t get yourself involved with Kamado. Leave the fire kid before he hurts you.”

Lockwood was offended. "Are you saying I'm not good enough for any Kamado?!"

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood was offended. "Are you saying I'm not good enough for any Kamado?!"

“Yes! Kamado is an evil man. He’s caused this town to fall into poverty due to his plumages!” The other people in the tavern murmured in agreement. “I just want to understand why you two kids think he’s so great!”

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Yes! Kamado is an evil man. He’s caused this town to fall into poverty due to his plumages!” The other people in the tavern murmured in agreement. “I just want to understand why you two kids think he’s so great!”

Lockwood smiled. "Wouldn't want my ancestors to become angry you know?"

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood smiled. "Wouldn't want my ancestors to become angry you know?"

The tavern went silent for a moment, and then the tavern goers and the bartender started laughing. “You’re really trying to convince us you’re related to Kamado? Ha! Kid, Kamado’s family only contains elementalists. Stop lying. You’re just some fire kingdom wannabes.”

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

The tavern went silent for a moment, and then the tavern goers and the bartender started laughing. “You’re really trying to convince us you’re related to Kamado? Ha! Kid, Kamado’s family only contains elementalists. Stop lying. You’re just some fire kingdom wannabes.”

Lockwood grinned. "Well. Looks like I have a hater club." He doused all the fired in a nearby reach and stormed out of the tavern.

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood grinned. "Well. Looks like I have a hater club." He doused all the fired in a nearby reach and stormed out of the tavern.

Iris, now soaked, followed Lockwood out of the tavern. “Sorry!” He yelled as he walked out the door.

(another Cedar post!!! I'm getting good at this!! :D)

They kept practicing, kept working up. Cedar kept getting better and better, by the time they were finished for today, cedar could summon a bit of fire and embers. That would be useful. “Thank you so much!” Cedar said. Kapnos smiled, she could see potential in him. He was willing to learn, willing to push himself, that was good. But now, Cedar needed some rest. He walked out, trying to remember the way back to his room, and after a bit of trial and error, he found it and opened the door, ready to flop over onto his bed again.

• Eek! 1

12 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood found a nice.nook and squeezed through it. "Hi Iris."

“Hi.” Iris said. He looked around nervously. “I guess I should apologize for trying to kill you twice.”

19 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

(another Cedar post!!! I'm getting good at this!! :D)

They kept practicing, kept working up. Cedar kept getting better and better, by the time they were finished for today, cedar could summon a bit of fire and embers. That would be useful. “Thank you so much!” Cedar said. Kapnos smiled, she could see potential in him. He was willing to learn, willing to push himself, that was good. But now, Cedar needed some rest. He walked out, trying to remember the way back to his room, and after a bit of trial and error, he found it and opened the door, ready to flop over onto his bed again.

Otto was sitting on the floor. “Hey! How did it go?”

24 minutes ago, Modiano said:

(i have no idea how to even contribute anymore)

(I’ll think of something. Maybe she can escape? Or she agrees to join Kamado but is secretly plotting against him?)

26 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"I should apologize for leaving you to drown." Lockwood shook his head.

Iris tensed at the mention of that. “Um, yeah, uh, sorry to bring this up again but why did you run off?”

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"Umm. I don't really know." Lockwood lied.

“I thought we were going to stop lying to each other. Please tell me.” Iris asked. “If you truly care for me, tell me please.”