Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

8 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

Cedar rested, eventually falling asleep. 

(I need to pay attention to my other child)

Otto laid down on the carpeted floor and examined the golden vial again. He’ll never know. I could take it. I could become respected. Cedar could teach me what he learns and I could become an elementalist too. I could become powerful. He thought.

34 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(I need to pay attention to my other child)

Otto laid down on the carpeted floor and examined the golden vial again. He’ll never know. I could take it. I could become respected. Cedar could teach me what he learns and I could become an elementalist too. I could become powerful. He thought.

(Yessssss)

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I hate you.” Iris kissed Lockwood.

Iris pulled away and rested his head on Lockwood's shoulder. "So what now? Are you going to whisk me away to Kamado or something?"

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris pulled away and rested his head on Lockwood's shoulder. "So what now? Are you going to whisk me away to Kamado or something?"

"No..." Lockwood said. "I'm happy right here..."

(THE RIMANTOC ENDING OF ELEMENTALISTS EVERYONE!)

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"No..." Lockwood said. "I'm happy right here..."

(THE RIMANTOC ENDING OF ELEMENTALISTS EVERYONE!)

(YAY MY GAY CHILDREN ARE HAPPY FOR ONCE. BUT NOT FOR LONG BECAUSE KAMADO STILL EXISTS)

Iris looked at Lockwood. "What? You're serious? You're going to leave your uncle and power for me?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(YAY MY GAY CHILDREN ARE HAPPY FOR ONCE. BUT NOT FOR LONG BECAUSE KAMADO STILL EXISTS)

Iris looked at Lockwood. "What? You're serious? You're going to leave your uncle and power for me?"

"I really ****ed up last time. And Kamado is my grandfather. He's not that bad."

Just now, Tornado said:

"I really ****ed up last time. And Kamado is my grandfather. He's not that bad."

"Yeah, you really did. I'm just glad you realized your mistake. I know Kamado is your family, but I'm not going to be able to get over the fact that he not only took all of my memories, but also burned down my home." Iris said.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Yeah, you really did. I'm just glad you realized your mistake. I know Kamado is your family, but I'm not going to be able to get over the fact that he not only took all of my memories, but also burned down my home." Iris said.

"About that..."

Just now, Tornado said:

"It wasn't Kamado. It was..." Lockwood felt the memories come. Screaming. Crying.

"Lockwood. Tell me. Who did it..." tears welled up in Iris's eyes. He didn't want it to be true.

Just now, Tornado said:

"Ooh its not me!" Lockwood seemed surprised by Iris's reaction towards him. "It was my sister..."

Iris relaxed. "I thought you were going to say something else. Why did she do it?"

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"She wanted to kill Kamado." Lockwood turned his head away from Iris, hiding his tears.

"Hey, it's ok. He's your family. He may not be the best person, but he is your family so you can still care for him. It's ok to be sad."