Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Tornado said:

"You know, A kiss would make me feel better..." Lockwood grinned.

Iris frowned jokingly. "I despise you." he kissed Lockwood.

(DEAD NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO CAUSE DRAMA IF YOU WANT TO)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris frowned jokingly. "I despise you." he kissed Lockwood.

(DEAD NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO CAUSE DRAMA IF YOU WANT TO)

Vivus decided to go back to Iris, she felt sorry for what she did and maybe Iris was worried. 
She eventually caught up with Iris (and Lockwood), then she felt as if her heart shattered. Hes going to leave me... alone? no, not again! please, not again! 
" Well... I guess ive interrupted something... here

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus decided to go back to Iris, she felt sorry for what she did and maybe Iris was worried. 
She eventually caught up with Iris (and Lockwood), then she felt as if her heart shattered. Hes going to leave me... alone? no, not again! please, not again! 

Lockwood's eyes widened in surprise. "Vivus! There you are!!!!"

(Dead said this and all I could think of was this heartstopper frame:
image.png.5da5f544ab696c25551fa91d87fba68f.png

when the teacher walked in on them kissing.)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Lockwood's eyes widened in surprise. "Vivus! There you are!!!!"

Vivus's eye twitched out of both anger and sadness. 

" And here you are..."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris's face turned bright red. He rushed towards Vivus. "You're ok! Where did you go?"

" I ran away... but im here now... and you seem to be just fine. just... wonderful

" I ran away... but im here now... and you seem to be just fine. just... wonderful

"Vivus it's not- some stuff happened while you were gone-"

"Vivus it's not- some stuff happened while you were gone-"

" NO CRAP! I thought that youd be worried about me and I didnt want that to happen so i came back! but i guess my assumptions were right because you CLEARLY have someone else to worry about now! yeah, sure.. I DONT MATTER! IVE BEEN ALONE FOR HALF A YEAR, SURELY ILL BE FINE TO BE ALONE AGAIN! WHY WOULD YOU CARE ANYWAYS!?  You have Lockwood with you.. "   She forced herself not to cry this time, she felt betrayed by him, he was all she had as a friend and now it felt like he was going to leave her... 

and for a traitor...

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" NO CRAP! I thought that youd be worried about me and I didnt want that to happen so i came back! but i guess my assumptions were right because you CLEARLY have someone else to worry about now! yeah, sure.. I DONT MATTER! IVE BEEN ALONE FOR HALF A YEAR, SURELY ILL BE FINE TO BE ALONE AGAIN! WHY WOULD YOU CARE ANYWAYS!?  You have Lockwood with you.. "   She forced herself not to cry this time, she felt betrayed by him, he was all she had as a friend and now it felt like he was going to leave her... 

and for a traitor...

"Vivus! I'm not going to leave you! I promise!" Iris managed, tears trickling down his cheek.

Lockwood looked at the ground. "Of course." He muttered under his hreath.

"I can explain. Like I said, you ran off. Some stuff happened. Lockwood isn't going to go back to Kamado. Right?" Iris looked at Lockwood.

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Vivus! I'm not going to leave you! I promise!" Iris managed, tears trickling down his cheek.

" Iris, I'm sorry... okay? I am... but I just- I'm a problem and you know it..."  Vivus looked him in the eyes for the entire time she spoke to him, because she was serious about it all. very very serious.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I can explain. Like I said, you ran off. Some stuff happened. Lockwood isn't going to go back to Kamado. Right?" Iris looked at Lockwood.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Iris, I'm sorry... okay? I am... but I just- I'm a problem and you know it..."  Vivus looked him in the eyes for the entire time she spoke to him, because she was serious about it all. very very serious.

Lockwood sighed. "No, Im not going back to Kamado. But you guys shouldn't involve me in your arguement."

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"You're not a problem! Why would you think that?" Iris asked.

"You're not a problem! Why would you think that?" Iris asked.

" Im a problem for Lockwood... im a problem for our safety.. Im a problem for your relationship. "

Just now, Tornado said:

"No its not. You're the one angry with Iris for forgiving someone."

" IM NOT MAD AT HIM FOR FORGIVING!"

" IM NOT MAD AT HIM FOR FORGIVING!"

" Im a problem for Lockwood... im a problem for our safety.. Im a problem for your relationship. "

"No its not. You're the one angry with Iris for forgiving someone."

Iris could feel her pressing against his skull. He could feel her, coaxing his mind into letting her take over. "Just let me steer, I can sort this out. 5 minutes is all I need." she coaxed. "No... please..." Iris choked. He pressed his hands against his temples, but it was too late. They were both screaming at each other. It was the perfect moment of weakness. "Sorry kid." she said as Iris's vision went black.

Iris could feel her pressing against his skull. He could feel her, coaxing his mind into letting her take over. "Just let me steer, I can sort this out. 5 minutes is all I need." she coaxed. "No... please..." Iris choked. He pressed his hands against his temples, but it was too late. They were both screaming at each other. It was the perfect moment of weakness. "Sorry kid." she said as Iris's vision went black.

Iris cracked his knuckles. "Arguments? We can't have that." he smirked. No. No no no no no. Not her... Iris thought.