Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris could feel her pressing against his skull. He could feel her, coaxing his mind into letting her take over. "Just let me steer, I can sort this out. 5 minutes is all I need." she coaxed. "No... please..." Iris choked. He pressed his hands against his temples, but it was too late. They were both screaming at each other. It was the perfect moment of weakness. "Sorry kid." she said as Iris's vision went black.

"Ooh ****..." Lockwood groaned. "Vivus we need to run."

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood backed up.

" Im sorry... Guys, im sorry... i just- im really sorry. continue with yourselves. " 

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris could feel her pressing against his skull. He could feel her, coaxing his mind into letting her take over. "Just let me steer, I can sort this out. 5 minutes is all I need." she coaxed. "No... please..." Iris choked. He pressed his hands against his temples, but it was too late. They were both screaming at each other. It was the perfect moment of weakness. "Sorry kid." she said as Iris's vision went black.

Vivus immediately noticed Iris and suddendly felt concerned, and scared.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Vivus didnt move. " Whatever is happening, we need to let it happen. at this point, i don't even care if i get arrested."

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Im sorry... Guys, im sorry... i just- im really sorry. continue with yourselves. " 

Vivus immediately noticed Iris and suddendly felt concerned, and scared.

Not-Iris laughed, his eyes flaming orange. He looked at Vivus. "I should have dealt with you a long time ago, Deathseer. Back when you were still weak. But alas, I can still kill you now."

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus didnt move. " Whatever is happening, we need to let it happen. at this point, i don't even care if i get arrested."

Not-Iris laughed, his eyes flaming orange. He looked at Vivus. "I should have dealt with you a long time ago, Deathseer. Back when you were still weak. But alas, I can still kill you now."

"Idiot. You're going to die. Not get arrested. SHES is control..."

Vivus wasnt afraid. " Get on with it then... just- just do it... " Vivus sighed

"Idiot. You're going to die. Not get arrested. SHES is control..."

" Shut up! I know what im talking about! Go and save yourself whie YOU can! Iris would be heartbroken.."

" Shut up! I know what im talking about! Go and save yourself whie YOU can! Iris would be heartbroken.."

Not-Iris cackled. "Surrendering doesn't make this fun though!"

Not-Iris cackled. "Surrendering doesn't make this fun though!"

" I don't care enough to run... just kill me. please... just do it. you want to anyways, and youre gonna let this chance slip away?" 

27 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I don't care enough to run... just kill me. please... just do it. you want to anyways, and youre gonna let this chance slip away?" 

Not-Iris pursed his lips. His face lit up and he smiled. “Ive got it! I won’t kill you Vivus. Oh no. I’ll do something much, much worse.” He smiled evilly.

13 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"What?"

"You heard me. What good is killing her when I can give her a mark? A mark that whenever he looks at it, will only be reminded of the time he couldn't keep me out." Not-Iris smiled

"You heard me. What good is killing her when I can give her a mark? A mark that whenever he looks at it, will only be reminded of the time he couldn't keep me out." Not-Iris smiled

"No. You can't do that. Stop."

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Vivus Looked at Lockwood, then back at not-Iris  " Fine... so be it... I have one question though."

Vivus Looked at Lockwood, then back at not-Iris  " Fine... so be it... I have one question though."

"YOURE SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET IRIS THINK HES A FAILURE FOR MOT HOLDING OUT HER!?" Lockwood doused Vivus and Not-Iris with water.

"You can't stop me. You know who I am. You know what I've done in the past. You knew the dangers of telling him and you didn't. Now, that will be your downfall."

"YOURE SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET IRIS THINK HES A FAILURE FOR MOT HOLDING OUT HER!?" Lockwood doused Vivus and Not-Iris with water.

Iris's skin steamed. "Ha! You think your water tricks can stop me?"

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"You can't stop me. You know who I am. You know what I've done in the past. You knew the dangers of telling him and you didn't. Now, that will be your downfall."

Iris's skin steamed. "Ha! You think your water tricks can stop me?"

Lockwood saw. He saw her. Standing in place of Iris, she was humongous and impossible to beat. "Stupid love, stupid water." He didn't want to believe that this was his fault. But it was. Everything was his fault. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Just now, Tornado said:

Lockwood saw. He saw her. Standing in place of Iris, she was humongous and impossible to beat. "Stupid love, stupid water." He didn't want to believe that this was his fault. But it was. Everything was his fault. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Don't beat yourself up, Lockwood. I mean, this could have all been prevented. If you had just told him. But I'm more interested in hurting her. She's the one who's been lying this entire time."

"Don't beat yourself up, Lockwood. I mean, this could have all been prevented. If you had just told him. But I'm more interested in hurting her. She's the one who's been lying this entire time."

Lockwood decided to say everything that he had saw, even if he couldn't talk anymore. "Iris, can you hear me?"

2 minutes ago, Violet Petals said:

Lockwood decided to say everything that he had saw, even if he couldn't talk anymore. "Iris, can you hear me?"

Deep inside he was still there. Let me out, please. Iris thought. He could see Lockwood, trying to reach him. He could hear him. But he couldn't get to him. 

Deep inside he was still there. Let me out, please. Iris thought. He could see Lockwood, trying to reach him. He could hear him. But he couldn't get to him. 

"I don't care if you can't hear me, because Ill tell you what is going to happen. She will grow stronger with your emotions so you habe to be careful. Do you hear me!?" Lockwood screamed.

11 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Lying? I haven't lied! What have I said that made you think of was a liar!?"