Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, Violet Petals said:

"I don't care if you can't hear me, because Ill tell you what is going to happen. She will grow stronger with your emotions so you habe to be careful. Do you hear me!?" Lockwood screamed.

Iris wanted to scream. He needed to calm down. But nothing he did worked.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Lying? I haven't lied! What have I said that made you think of was a liar!?"

Not-Iris chuckled. "Wait he hasn't told you? Oh my gods this is hilarious."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Not-Iris chuckled. "Wait he hasn't told you? Oh my gods this is hilarious."

" ...Told me what? "  Vivus had a concerned, yet curious look on her face. 

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" ...Told me what? "  Vivus had a concerned, yet curious look on her face. 

"That's for him to tell you. Wouldn't want to steal his thunder." Not-Iris grinned.

1 minute ago, Violet Petals said:

Lockwood gestured for Not-Iris's attention.

Vivus looked at Lockwood with an apologetic expression

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Awww feeling sorry for yelling at him?"

"No... im not sorry.  You're very manipulative... and you never answered my question.  What have I done to lie? What have I lied about? And how do you see to hurt someone being the right answer?"

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"No... im not sorry.  You're very manipulative... and you never answered my question.  What have I done to lie? What have I lied about? And how do you see to hurt someone being the right answer?"

"Well considering he hasn't told you yet, I guess you aren't lying. Well you are lying, but you don't know you are."

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" You only spoke about Iris "

"Well considering he hasn't told you yet, I guess you aren't lying. Well you are lying, but you don't know you are."

" Lying about what?!"

"It doesn't matter now. Now, back to what I was going to do." Not-Iris laced her fingers with fire.

" So... you're about to burn me.....because why?"

2 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood gestured for Not-Iris's attention again.

"What do you want. I'm trying to do- oh. How peculiar. The boyfriend can't speak." Not-Iris noted.

Just now, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood made several incompetent hand gestures that no one understood.

Not-Iris ignored him. She turned back towards Vivus and snapped her fingers. Ropes of fire rose from the ground and wrapped around her wrists and ankles, preventing her from going anywhere. The heat burned her skin. "I won't kill you, but I'll at least leave a mark. Showing what happens when you make him upset. When I have to take control." Not-Iris's hands were glowing orange with fire.

Not-Iris ignored him. She turned back towards Vivus and snapped her fingers. Ropes of fire rose from the ground and wrapped around her wrists and ankles, preventing her from going anywhere. The heat burned her skin. "I won't kill you, but I'll at least leave a mark. Showing what happens when you make him upset. When I have to take control." Not-Iris's hands were glowing orange with fire.

Meanwhile, actual Iris was fighting for control. I have to calm down. But how? I am calm? Iris tried to move but it was hopeless. He was stuck watching the fire lady torch his best friend.

Meanwhile, actual Iris was fighting for control. I have to calm down. But how? I am calm? Iris tried to move but it was hopeless. He was stuck watching the fire lady torch his best friend.

Lockwood ran at Not-Iris.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus was in shock at this point... she prepared herself for the pain that would happen next.