Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Not-Iris sighed. "I really didn't want to do this." he flicked his hand and Lockwood was blasted backwards by a fireball.

Vivus glared at not-iris

" IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS, THEN WHY DO IT AT ALL! "

12 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus glared at not-iris

" IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS, THEN WHY DO IT AT ALL! "

12 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

He sputtered, hair singed. No more ponytails. He ran at the imposter again.

Not-Iris flung Lockwood backwards again. He walked towards Vivus, hand glowing. “This will only hurt for a little bit.” He reached out and brushed his finger across Vivus’s cheek, burning her. 

Not-Iris flung Lockwood backwards again. He walked towards Vivus, hand glowing. “This will only hurt for a little bit.” He reached out and brushed his finger across Vivus’s cheek, burning her. 

Lockwood tried to stop the fake. He really did. Running at him/her again didn't work.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris could feel Vivus’s pain. I have to stop this. I have to get control back. How have I gotten it back in the past? Iris thought back to when he had first been possessed. He had seen Lockwood in fear of him, and he felt horrible. He thought back to all the times that he had spent with Vivus and Lockwood. How he had first realized that he liked Lockwood. When he and Vivus had pranked the village elders. He thought of how he didn’t want to loose them. Next thing he knew, he was back. He could control his body again. He pulled his hand away and willed for the fire tendrils to dissipate.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus's eyes watered and she clenched her teeth in pain. 

Iris could feel Vivus’s pain. I have to stop this. I have to get control back. How have I gotten it back in the past? Iris thought back to when he had first been possessed. He had seen Lockwood in fear of him, and he felt horrible. He thought back to all the times that he had spent with Vivus and Lockwood. How he had first realized that he liked Lockwood. When he and Vivus had pranked the village elders. He thought of how he didn’t want to loose them. Next thing he knew, he was back. He could control his body again. He pulled his hand away and willed for the fire tendrils to dissipate.

Iris rushed over to Vivus. She looked okay. She was still breathing, which was good. However her ankles and wrists were badly burned, same with the spot on her cheek.

Vivus layed there, trembling in pain, she knew that Iris was back, she wasn't as scared anymore. "I'm sorry..."

Iris rushed over to Vivus. She looked okay. She was still breathing, which was good. However her ankles and wrists were badly burned, same with the spot on her cheek.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus layed there, trembling in pain, she knew that Iris was back, she wasn't as scared anymore. "I'm sorry..."

Lockwood watched the interaction and began to slink away.

“Nice job, kid.” A familiar voice called. Standing behind Iris was a 7-foot tall woman with long brown hair. She had bronze skin and orange eyes. She wore red robes adorned with a lion-skin cloak. “I didn’t think you had it in you.” Iris could have sworn the woman was glowing.

“Nice job, kid.” A familiar voice called. Standing behind Iris was a 7-foot tall woman with long brown hair. She had bronze skin and orange eyes. She wore red robes adorned with a lion-skin cloak. “I didn’t think you had it in you.” Iris could have sworn the woman was glowing.

Lockwood froze. He gestured wildly at Iris and Vivus to run.

Just now, Violet Breath said:

Iris saw Lockwood frantically motioning for them to run. However, something about this situation didn’t seem hostile. However, villagers were starting to gather around outside, trying to see what the cause of all the commotion was. “Who are you?” However, a part of Iris already knew. The woman chuckled. “You we’re finally able to control your emotions and take control again. Congrats. I’m Fotia. However, you’d probably know me better as the glowing fire woman.”

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

Vivus couldn't move... she was in too much pain. She didn't even open her eyes, she was just shaking.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus couldn't move... she was in too much pain. She didn't even open her eyes, she was just shaking.

“Hold on a sec.” Iris stood up and walked over to Lockwood. “Are you ok?” He asked.

Just now, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood slunk away.

Iris wanted to rush after him, but he felt like that wasn’t the best idea with a 7 foot tall glowing woman watching him. Iris turned around. “What do you want. You have a lot of ****ing explaining to do. You nearly killed both of them! And then you just appear and give me a gold star? What the heck!”

Iris wanted to rush after him, but he felt like that wasn’t the best idea with a 7 foot tall glowing woman watching him. Iris turned around. “What do you want. You have a lot of ****ing explaining to do. You nearly killed both of them! And then you just appear and give me a gold star? What the heck!”

He managed to gett to the docks and sat down on the edge.

Fotia grimaced. “I’m sorry, but this was the only way I could get you to realize how to control it. I cannot explain everything right now, Iris, but there is more to you than just having an excess of ichor in your blood. I must go for now. I’ll be in touch.” The woman disappeared. “HEY! WAIT! YOU CANT ALMOST BBQ MY FRIENDS, SAY SORRY, AND JUST LEAVE!” Iris called, but it was too late. She was already gone.

Fotia grimaced. “I’m sorry, but this was the only way I could get you to realize how to control it. I cannot explain everything right now, Iris, but there is more to you than just having an excess of ichor in your blood. I must go for now. I’ll be in touch.” The woman disappeared. “HEY! WAIT! YOU CANT ALMOST BBQ MY FRIENDS, SAY SORRY, AND JUST LEAVE!” Iris called, but it was too late. She was already gone.

Iris saw Vivus barely moving on the ground. He motioned to the townsfolk. “Are you just going to stand there? Someone get a medic!” A few townsfolk came back with a stretcher and carried Vivus off to a healers hut. “I’ll be right back Vivus.” Iris called.

2 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

He managed to gett to the docks and sat down on the edge.

Iris chased off in the direction Lockwood went. He found him over by the docks. “Hey! Why did you run?”