Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

19 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Im..uh- I'm sorry. I should've listened and ran when you told me to. I dont exactly regret it. The scars look kinda cool." Vivus silently laughed, but then stopped and looked at the ground. 

Lockwood tried to laugh. No sound came out.

41 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood tried to laugh. No sound came out.

" I'm sorry that you can't speak, Lockwood... but what if you ignored the curse? Forgot about its existence? Would it just back off?" Vivus immediately felt stupid for saying that. 

16 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I'm sorry that you can't speak, Lockwood... but what if you ignored the curse? Forgot about its existence? Would it just back off?" Vivus immediately felt stupid for saying that. 

Iris pressed his hands to his temples. “It won’t go away. There’s only one person who knows how to revoke a curse, and that’s the caster themself. Which means we have to find Fotia.”

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris pressed his hands to his temples. “It won’t go away. There’s only one person who knows how to revoke a curse, and that’s the caster themself. Which means we have to find Fotia.”

Lockwood shook his head. He gestured at Vivus, before e gesturing back to himeslef.

16 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood shook his head. He gestured at Vivus, before e gesturing back to himeslef.

"Uh, I don't speak hand motions... Vivus do you have any idea what he's trying to say?"

12 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood gestured at Vivus, then pointed at his own lips.

"Maybe write it down on paper?" She suggested.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Maybe write it down on paper?" She suggested.

"Good idea." Iris dug through his satchel and pulled out his sketchbook. He flipped past drawings and found an empty page. He passed the book and a pencil to Lockwood.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Good idea." Iris dug through his satchel and pulled out his sketchbook. He flipped past drawings and found an empty page. He passed the book and a pencil to Lockwood.

He wrote quickly. Vivus's inner spirit put the curse on me. Not Fotia.

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

He wrote quickly. Vivus's inner spirit put the curse on me. Not Fotia.

Vivus's eyes widened

" what!? How!?"

4 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Because your inner spirit is evil and hates me. Well, hates my inner spirit.

I'm not evil... am I? No no no, I can't be evil! I don't hate ANYONE!! Not even Lockwood... somethings up for sure...  "That's....very suprizing, Lockwood. What am I supposed to do to fix it then?" Vivus started to look worried, she tried to mask it, but she couldn't. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

I'm not evil... am I? No no no, I can't be evil! I don't hate ANYONE!! Not even Lockwood... somethings up for sure...  "That's....very suprizing, Lockwood. What am I supposed to do to fix it then?" Vivus started to look worried, she tried to mask it, but she couldn't. 

I don't know, but its not you. Its your inner spirit. They are completely different from you.

9 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

I don't know, but its not you. Its your inner spirit. They are completely different from you.

Vivus shook her head and sighed. " So... you're cursed..  by me... to be mute for telling Iris about HIMSELF!?" Vivus started to blame herself for this. It wasn't too long before a tear trickled down her cheek and she quickly wiped it. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus shook her head and sighed. " So... you're cursed..  by me... to be mute for telling Iris about HIMSELF!?" Vivus started to blame herself for this. It wasn't too long before a tear trickled down her cheek and she quickly wiped it. 

ITS NOT BECAUSE OF YOU!

10 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

ITS NOT BECAUSE OF YOU!

Vivus was too panicked to even look at the paper. She sat and tried to gather herself. 

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood shoved the paper in her face.

"Okay... so if it's not because of me, then what is it!? AND WHAT THE HECK US AN INNER SPIRIT!?"

11 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Someone in possession of your deepest soulpower.

Vivus fell silent... she didn't look at anyone or say anything. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Vivus, don't blame yourself for anything. My possible inner spirit just tried to turn everyone into ashes."

5 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Wait, so is Fotia my inner spirit?"

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Vivus, don't blame yourself for anything. My possible inner spirit just tried to turn everyone into ashes."

Yes, Fotia is you're inner spirit. Mine is nice. Fotos. He has light powers.