Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Yes, Fotia is you're inner spirit. Mine is nice. Fotos. He has light powers.

"Well that makes a lot of sense. Can your inner spirits usually take control of you?"

Just now, Violet Breath said:

Yes. Fotos doesn't really, but there are times...

Iris's eyes filled with fear. The last thing he wanted was for Lockwood to go Fotia-mode. "So how do we get you to be able to talk again?"

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"There has to be a way!"

"Can Vivus's inner spirit just revoke the curse? Maybe if we ask them really nicely what you did to make them mad?"

"Can Vivus's inner spirit just revoke the curse? Maybe if we ask them really nicely what you did to make them mad?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Maybe he just didn't find the way."

Iris, I'm okay with being mute. Really. Please calm down.

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

You cant. Impossible. Even if you break the curse.

"There has to be a way!"

" maybe if we.." 

Iris, I'm okay with being mute. Really. Please calm down.

"But I'm not! I know that sounds selfish, but it's not right that you can't talk because you tried to help me!"

"But I'm not! I know that sounds selfish, but it's not right that you can't talk because you tried to help me!"

Iris! CALM DOWN. IM FINE. NOW WILL YOU PLEASE STOP? IM ACTUALLY LIKING BEING MUTE. NO MORE SAYING STUPID THINGS.

" I dont even know who my "inner spirit" is! how is it supposed to talk with you guys!? "

Iris! CALM DOWN. IM FINE. NOW WILL YOU PLEASE STOP? IM ACTUALLY LIKING BEING MUTE. NO MORE SAYING STUPID THINGS.

Iris stopped. "You like being like this?"

"Oh. Ok then. I mean if you like being like this then that's ok." 

"If you want to stay like this, then that's ok." Iris tried to mask the sadness in his voice.

"If you want to stay like this, then that's ok." Iris tried to mask the sadness in his voice.

I can try, if its really that important to you. Lockwood looked at the sea. Untalking sea. Quiet sands. Nothing talking.

I can try, if its really that important to you. Lockwood looked at the sea. Untalking sea. Quiet sands. Nothing talking.

"Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do for my sake. If you like being like this, that's ok. I'll still like you no matter what."

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do for my sake. If you like being like this, that's ok. I'll still like you no matter what."

Lockwood smiled and pulled Iris into an awkward hug, in which Iris ended up on Lockwood's lap.

Lockwood smiled and pulled Iris into an awkward hug, in which Iris ended up on Lockwood's lap.

Iris smiled. "But we do need to think of something to do if our inner spirits do take over. I mean, running protects us, but not innocent bystanders. I was able to regain control by thinking of happy memories. Does that work for everyone or is it different per inner spirit?"

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris smiled. "But we do need to think of something to do if our inner spirits do take over. I mean, running protects us, but not innocent bystanders. I was able to regain control by thinking of happy memories. Does that work for everyone or is it different per inner spirit?"

Lockwood blushed and looked away. How did Iris not notice?

2 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

"I did notice, but your lap is very comfortable, so I don't mind." Iris whispered so only Lockwood could hear.

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

" Ive never encountered mine, Iris.. i wouldnt know. " 

3 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Vivus caught herself glaring at Lockwood for some reason. she didnt know why, she didnt have a good reason to. she looked back at the ground and studied the scars on her wrists. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Ive never encountered mine, Iris.. i wouldnt know. " 

Vivus caught herself glaring at Lockwood for some reason. she didnt know why, she didnt have a good reason to. she looked back at the ground and studied the scars on her wrists. 

Iris thought for a moment. "We have to think of something that is foolproof, no matter what counters them."