Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

Okay. Serious question. Whose top and who's bottom in this relationship?

Iris shrugged. “I don’t know. I mean we both have our dominance moments. But I don’t think one of us is more controlling or dominant than the other. What do you think?”

Just now, Violet Breath said:

(Oh my gosh this is so adorable!!!🥰)

Lockwood nodded.

(I love their wholesome moments so much.)

Iris laid down and rested his head in Lockwood’s lap. “Anything else you want to chat about?”

(VIVUS MAKE THE PAINFUL REALIZATION YOU LIKE IRIS I WANT TO CAUSE DRAMA WITH THIS /hj in all sincerity take your time if you don’t want to do it now. I just feel bad leaving you with nothing to say so if you want to spend time developing that go ahead. No rush though.)

Maybe you're just overreacting!?  Yeah, im sure you are, Vivus... thats so rude! why would you glare! havent you learned from your mother? Obviously not... 

Vivus face palmed herself. " Stop.. being.. stupid!" 

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

(VIVUS MAKE THE PAINFUL REALIZATION YOU LIKE IRIS I WANT TO CAUSE DRAMA WITH THIS /hj in all sincerity take your time if you don’t want to do it now. I just feel bad leaving you with nothing to say so if you want to spend time developing that go ahead. No rush though.)

( heck yes i will

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Maybe you're just overreacting!?  Yeah, im sure you are, Vivus... thats so rude! why would you glare! havent you learned from your mother? Obviously not... 

Vivus face palmed herself. " Stop.. being.. stupid!" 

Vivus still felt that "odd" feeling... she couldn't stop it. her body officially hated her. 

Then she tried to figure out if it was a weird sickness... but she realized that she liked Iris and thats when she REALLY tried to see if it was a sickness. nope... no excuse

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Something’s on your mind. What is it?”

Iris rested his hand on top of Lockwood’s. (Whatever hand is his non-dominat hand so Lockwood can still write.)

Lockwood frowned. Just worried. I did a lot of stupid **** A few days ago.

“I agree that you made some mistakes. But don’t worry, everyone makes mistakes. Why are you worried?”

Should you tell him? no... don't.. you'll make yourself look like a fool... but he doesn't like you back anyways, so why does it matter? it wont ruin his relationship if he doesn't like me back- but it would still hurt.... but it would hurt less because you're already expecting it. 

Vivus got up andwalked back to iris and Lockwood

I just have this bad feeling. Should we go find somewhere to sleep?

“Yeah. But probably somewhere on the outskirts of town. An inn where news of our little… incident… hasn’t been heard of yet.”