Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

I just have this bad feeling. Should we go find somewhere to sleep?

" Hi.. uhm... im sorry to inturrupt- i really am.. but i guess this is important? maybe? imean- it can wait.. im good at waiting!" 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Hi.. uhm... im sorry to inturrupt- i really am.. but i guess this is important? maybe? imean- it can wait.. im good at waiting!" 

Iris turned around. “Vivus! You’re back! Where did you disappear to? Are you ok?”

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris turned around. “Vivus! You’re back! Where did you disappear to? Are you ok?”

" Yeah, im fine, i guess. i was just over there somewhere... in a tree- Can i talk to you? if it wouldnt wreck anything-" 

" Yeah, im fine, i guess. i was just over there somewhere... in a tree- Can i talk to you? if it wouldnt wreck anything-" 

“Oh, uh, sure.” Iris squeezed Lockwood’s hand. “I’ll be right back.”

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris followed Vivus behind a tree. “What’s up?” He asked.

" Well- uhm.." she sighed and gathered herself " I like you, Iris... uhm-alot.." 

( im gonna wait for his reaction first)

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Well- uhm.." she sighed and gathered herself " I like you, Iris... uhm-alot.." 

( im gonna wait for his reaction first)

Iris’s face turned red. “You mean as a friend, right?”

Iris’s face turned red. “You mean as a friend, right?”

Vivus looked at the ground  " no... much more- " 

Iris rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. “Vivus, I’m flattered, really, but-“

" I know.. i know you dont like me back. and i know that you're in love with lockwood... "  she kissed iris's cheek " Im sorry, but im in love with you... and you dont feel the same way, i get it." 

" I know.. i know you dont like me back. and i know that you're in love with lockwood... "  she kissed iris's cheek " Im sorry, but im in love with you... and you dont feel the same way, i get it." 

“You know I like Lockwood. And I’m sorry but that’s not going to change. He’s my boyfriend. I’m sorry.”

Lockwood watched Vivus kiss Iris as he tried to explain. 

Iris pushed her away, but not in time. Lockwood was standing, staring right at them. Iris guessed he had seen the entire interaction. “Lockwood.” Iris said.

Iris pushed her away, but not in time. Lockwood was standing, staring right at them. Iris guessed he had seen the entire interaction. “Lockwood.” Iris said.

“Please tell me you heard the last part. Please. Otherwise this is going to look really bad out of context.”

Lockwood shook his head at Vivus. He made several rude hand gestures and stomped around.

Just now, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood nodded, before going back to being angry at Vivus.

At this point, it was worth it for her, she didnt care. 

" Im sorry, Lockwood, Iris. I really am. "  

1 minute ago, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood nodded, before going back to being angry at Vivus.

Iris let out a little sigh of relief. “Vivus, I’m really flattered. But like you said, I’m in love with Lockwood. And that’s not going to change. I- I’m sorry.”

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

At this point, it was worth it for her, she didnt care. 

" Im sorry, Lockwood, Iris. I really am. "  

Iris let out a little sigh of relief. “Vivus, I’m really flattered. But like you said, I’m in love with Lockwood. And that’s not going to change. I- I’m sorry.”

Lockwood almost hit Vivus. Becoming dangerously out of control.

" I know. I dont expect it to change, i just needed you to know the truth. I needed to tell you." 

Just now, Violet Breath said:

Lockwood almost hit Vivus. Becoming dangerously out of control.

Vivus's eyes widened, but she knew she deserved it. " Please, calm down, Lockwood-"