Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])


 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris rested his head on Lockwood's shoulder. "I had a dream. Vision? I don't know... but... I saw some things, some things that I need explained soon."

Lockwood just tried not to fall asleep. He wanted to be comforting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood just tried not to fall asleep. He wanted to be comforting.

"You can go to sleep if you want." Iris said. "We can talk about this in the morning."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Star Starless said:

"You can go to sleep if you want." Iris said. "We can talk about this in the morning."

Lockwood fell asleep soon after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood fell asleep soon after.

Iris chuckled and laid down again. He didn't fall asleep though. His thoughts were racing. That can't have been me. I wasn't alive back in the Ancient Times! Besides, there has to have been multiple kids named Iris that Fotia has possessed... Iris tried to convince himself, but it wasn't working. Something deep down told him that the baby in his vision was him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris chuckled and laid down again. He didn't fall asleep though. His thoughts were racing. That can't have been me. I wasn't alive back in the Ancient Times! Besides, there has to have been multiple kids named Iris that Fotia has possessed... Iris tried to convince himself, but it wasn't working. Something deep down told him that the baby in his vision was him.

Lockwood put his arm on top of Iris in his sleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood put his arm on top of Iris in his sleep.

Iris smiled slightly and sighed. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris smiled slightly and sighed. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(Timeskip?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

(sure)

Lockwood woke up and found himself next to Iris. He blushed and tried to move without waking him up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood woke up and found himself next to Iris. He blushed and tried to move without waking him up.

Iris snored peacefully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Cedar is just waiting for Otto right now :>)

Cedar sat in the room, waiting for Otto. This was important and Cedar really needed to talk to him. He kept trying to not fall asleep. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 10:57 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus ran and hopped a few fences. Her ankles hurt from her burns, but she kept running. 

 

Breeze cowered and stared at Kamado, but also barking every so often. 

( dunno if you forgot about this-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 11:57 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus ran and hopped a few fences. Her ankles hurt from her burns, but she kept running. 

 

Breeze cowered and stared at Kamado, but also barking every so often. 

Kamado sighed. "You can run, but there's nowhere you can go that's out of my reach."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OldJumpscare said:

He tried to move out of the bed without making a vreak.

Iris rubbed his eyes at sat up. "Morning." he yawned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Cedar is just waiting for Otto right now :>)

Cedar sat in the room, waiting for Otto. This was important and Cedar really needed to talk to him. He kept trying to not fall asleep. 

(bump for whenever you want to play Otto, star :D)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado sighed. "You can run, but there's nowhere you can go that's out of my reach."

" Well- I'm not going with you, no matter what you say!" Vivus threw a rock at him when she stopped running. Her legs hurt to much. " Go away! I'm useless!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Cedar is just waiting for Otto right now :>)

Cedar sat in the room, waiting for Otto. This was important and Cedar really needed to talk to him. He kept trying to not fall asleep. 

Otto walked in. “What’s up?” He smiled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Otto walked in. “What’s up?” He smiled.

"Uhm, I just gotta talk to you about something because you seem like one of the ONLY people I can trust on this ship." He rambled. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Uhm, I just gotta talk to you about something because you seem like one of the ONLY people I can trust on this ship." He rambled. 

Otto nodded sincerely and sat down next to Cedar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Well- I'm not going with you, no matter what you say!" Vivus threw a rock at him when she stopped running. Her legs hurt to much. " Go away! I'm useless!"

"Fine. Then I guess we'll have to do this by force." Kamado chuckled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Otto nodded sincerely and sat down next to Cedar.

"So, uh, I really want to go back to my friends." He sighed, "I miss them, but I don't want to leave you and everything that I'm training for here!" He was tearing up a bit, but he tried not to show it, "I don't know what to do..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...