Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

13 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

"Please tell!" 

"I can cover for you! I think we're leaving the island tonight. I heard that Kamado found your friends in the water kingdom! If you head there, you can see them. We have to stop and pick Kamado up anyways so you can sneak back onboard then! It's perfect!" Otto said.

15 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado chuckled. "So they are together then. Well then, Vivus. I hate to break it to you, but they could care less about you." Kamado's words were smooth and convincing.

Vivus didn't say anything, she just thought to herself for a long moment and looked away. but how? Iris didn't seem like he didn't care when- when Lockwood wasn't there... i guess he lost interest when Lockwood showed up though.... I guess that makes sense- but he- hes too busy with Lockwood, that's all... Im not so important anyways, so I don't blame him. He probably thinks I'm weird... thats because I am- I'm weird...  

Vivus left her thoughts and looked at Kamado, 

" O-okay... s-so what if they don't care about me? I dont- I- I don't need them! And I don't need you either! Go away!" Vivus's voice was shakey and she sounded like she was going to cry, but she forced herself not to. 

21 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"I can cover for you! I think we're leaving the island tonight. I heard that Kamado found your friends in the water kingdom! If you head there, you can see them. We have to stop and pick Kamado up anyways so you can sneak back onboard then! It's perfect!" Otto said.

"You'd do that for me???" He gasped. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" He jumped up and hugged Otto. 

26 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Otto blushed slightly. "Of course!" he smiled.

"so wait, when should I go? I'm excited to see my friends but I don't want to get both of us in trouble..."

(Otto's gay panic is amazing) 

7 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

"so wait, when should I go? I'm excited to see my friends but I don't want to get both of us in trouble..."

(Otto's gay panic is amazing) 

"Just go see them. Now! I can cover for you! Besides, Kamado isn't even here, so I doubt anyone else besides your trainer is looking for you. If something happens, I'll think of an excuse. Now go. Something tells me your friends want to see you." Otto urged.

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"Just go see them. Now! I can cover for you! Besides, Kamado isn't even here, so I doubt anyone else besides your trainer is looking for you. If something happens, I'll think of an excuse. Now go. Something tells me your friends want to see you." Otto urged.

Cedar gasped and hugged Otto again, even tighter than before. His eyes were glimmering with joy. "Thank you thank you tank you thank you!!!" He said, jumping up and waving to Otto. And then he left to go find his friends. He had a huge smile the whole time.

On 6/24/2022 at 7:01 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus didn't say anything, she just thought to herself for a long moment and looked away. but how? Iris didn't seem like he didn't care when- when Lockwood wasn't there... i guess he lost interest when Lockwood showed up though.... I guess that makes sense- but he- hes too busy with Lockwood, that's all... Im not so important anyways, so I don't blame him. He probably thinks I'm weird... thats because I am- I'm weird...  

Vivus left her thoughts and looked at Kamado, 

" O-okay... s-so what if they don't care about me? I dont- I- I don't need them! And I don't need you either! Go away!" Vivus's voice was shakey and she sounded like she was going to cry, but she forced herself not to. 

Vivus weakly stood up and started to walk away. " leave me alone... " 

28 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Kamado snapped his fingers and the lion lunged at her.

Vivus tried to push the lion off of her, but in the process, she got burnt. She hissed in pain as tears formed in her eyes from ze pain. 

"Owww! Why are you doing this to me!? Can't you just find someone else!? Don't you get it!? You're going to DIE if you choose me! And I know that you can't proove the future..."  she lied, but she was very good at lying...very. 

2 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus tried to push the lion off of her, but in the process, she got burnt. She hissed in pain as tears formed in her eyes from ze pain. 

"Owww! Why are you doing this to me!? Can't you just find someone else!? Don't you get it!? You're going to DIE if you choose me! And I know that you can't proove the future..."  she lied, but she was very good at lying...very. 

"How am I going to die? Last time I checked your possessor isn't the god of death, and you are an air elementalist. What are you going to do? Knock me over with a gust of wind?" Kamado chuckled. The lion still pinned Vivus down.

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"How am I going to die? Last time I checked your possessor isn't the god of death, and you are an air elementalist. What are you going to do? Knock me over with a gust of wind?" Kamado chuckled. The lion still pinned Vivus down.

" I can do more than just 'knock people over'... what would you do to prevent it- Your death? You don't know how you'd die... so how could you know how or when to stop it... I'll tell you... you can't" Vivus sighed.  " If that lion kills me, it would he quite unfortunate... and if you were trying to persuade me into being on your side, this surely isn't it..." 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I can do more than just 'knock people over'... what would you do to prevent it- Your death? You don't know how you'd die... so how could you know how or when to stop it... I'll tell you... you can't" Vivus sighed.  " If that lion kills me, it would he quite unfortunate... and if you were trying to persuade me into being on your side, this surely isn't it..." 

" Oh and... last time i checked... I never said that I'd be the one to be responsible of your murder..." 

30 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Umm star??? LOCKWOOD has been left hanging.)))

( Wow, that was from yesterdayyyyy... 

8 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Star's at summer camp and only gets like half an hour on her phone each day)

( oh, welp. That sucks.  

Anyways- t h a n k s 

16 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

(Star's at summer camp and only gets like half an hour on her phone each day)

(Yeah I have my phone for a half an hour each day… so I’m alive for like 5 minutes and then die again.)

• Sad 2