Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

On 6/25/2022 at 7:50 PM, Green said:

Cedar gasped and hugged Otto again, even tighter than before. His eyes were glimmering with joy. "Thank you thank you tank you thank you!!!" He said, jumping up and waving to Otto. And then he left to go find his friends. He had a huge smile the whole time.

(Bumping for myself)

On 6/25/2022 at 7:50 PM, Green said:

Cedar gasped and hugged Otto again, even tighter than before. His eyes were glimmering with joy. "Thank you thank you tank you thank you!!!" He said, jumping up and waving to Otto. And then he left to go find his friends. He had a huge smile the whole time.

Otto smiled. He was sad to see Cedar leave, but he knew that he would come back.

On 6/26/2022 at 1:35 PM, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh and... last time i checked... I never said that I'd be the one to be responsible of your murder..." 

Vivus continued to glare at Kamado " I will warn you... your time may be sooner than you think, 'oh great emperor' " 

9 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus continued to glare at Kamado " I will warn you... your time may be sooner than you think, 'oh great emperor' " 

“Ohhhh I’m so scared!” Kamado chuckled. “You’re forgetting who’s pinned under a lion of fire right now little elementalist.”

Cedar went as fast as he could.

ran for his friends.

ran to see them again.

ran to show him the cool new stuff he learned.

Then he stopped. Not his legs, but his thoughts. He couldn't show them, they couldn't know, they'd never forgive him. 

Eventually he reached the village and, seeing the path of destruction, knew they had been here. He followed it, he needed to find them, show them he was alive. 

8 minutes ago, Green said:

Cedar went as fast as he could.

ran for his friends.

ran to see them again.

ran to show him the cool new stuff he learned.

Then he stopped. Not his legs, but his thoughts. He couldn't show them, they couldn't know, they'd never forgive him. 

Eventually he reached the village and, seeing the path of destruction, knew they had been here. He followed it, he needed to find them, show them he was alive. 

(I am NOT letting this die!)

26 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood grinned and started flipping through Iris's sketch pad.

Iris's heart jumped. "Uh, maybe we shouldn't go through my old sketches..." It was too late. Lockwood thumbed through the sketches and stopped on a portrait of him that Iris had drew. Iris hid his face in his hands.

10 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris's heart jumped. "Uh, maybe we shouldn't go through my old sketches..." It was too late. Lockwood thumbed through the sketches and stopped on a portrait of him that Iris had drew. Iris hid his face in his hands.

Lockwood grinned and write on the side. Wow. I guess you liked me a lot.

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Yeah. Here." Iris flipped to a page and showed Lockwood another drawing of him. This one was a lot better.

He stared at the drawing. Whyd you draw me so detailed? How'd yoh even get the time to do rhus?

23 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

He stared at the drawing. Whyd you draw me so detailed? How'd yoh even get the time to do rhus?

Iris shrugged. "I have a good memory. Why? Would you prefer I drew you as a stick figure? And you have a lot of time on your hands when you're hiding from the guards your boyfriend's evil grandpa sent after you."

8 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris shrugged. "I have a good memory. Why? Would you prefer I drew you as a stick figure? And you have a lot of time on your hands when you're hiding from the guards your boyfriend's evil grandpa sent after you."

Lockwood looked away guiltily.

8 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

Lockwood looked away guiltily.

Iris flipped through the pages more. "Hm. I have some really old drawings in here." Iris saw Lockwood looking away. "Hey are you ok?"

7 minutes ago, OldJumpscare said:

(Clueless much?)

Lockwood stared into space.

Iris looked up. "Something's wrong." He handed Lockwood the sketchbook and flipped to an empty page. He passed him the pencil.