Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

40 minutes ago, Green said:

"Iris!!!" He shouted back joyfully. 

Iris ran over to Cedar and pulled him into a big hug. "We thought you were dead. How... how did you survive? I'm so glad you're alive!"

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris ran over to Cedar and pulled him into a big hug. "We thought you were dead. How... how did you survive? I'm so glad you're alive!"

He hugged Iris back, then stopped, "wh- you thought I was dead?.." He backed away a bit.

1 hour ago, Green said:

He hugged Iris back, then stopped, "wh- you thought I was dead?.." He backed away a bit.

"We searched the entire island. We searched for days. We thought... we all thought you died in the fire..." Iris said nervously.

9 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"We searched the entire island. We searched for days. We thought... we all thought you died in the fire..." Iris said nervously.

wouldn't my body or something be left behind?.. his rage was bubbling up again. No, not now. He turned away and took some deep breaths. 

3 hours ago, Green said:

wouldn't my body or something be left behind?.. his rage was bubbling up again. No, not now. He turned away and took some deep breaths. 

“Cedar? Are you ok? We’re sorry. We… we really looked for you. We stayed on the island for days. But then Kamado came back… he… he killed Lynx… Lockwood, well, some stuff happened too. But the point is you’re here now. Which means you can help us take down Kamado. Out of curiosity, where were you all this time and how did you find us?”

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

“Cedar? Are you ok? We’re sorry. We… we really looked for you. We stayed on the island for days. But then Kamado came back… he… he killed Lynx… Lockwood, well, some stuff happened too. But the point is you’re here now. Which means you can help us take down Kamado. Out of curiosity, where were you all this time and how did you find us?”

"uHM uh..." He wasn't good at lying... Cedar didn't know what to say and just stuttered for a bit. What could he say?? 

20 minutes ago, Green said:

"uHM uh..." He wasn't good at lying... Cedar didn't know what to say and just stuttered for a bit. What could he say?? 

Iris looked at Cedar. "It's ok. Did you manage to survive by yourself? Or did someone rescue you from the island?"

Just now, Star Starless said:

Iris looked at Cedar. "It's ok. Did you manage to survive by yourself? Or did someone rescue you from the island?"

Oh, that was much easier! "Uhm, I got rescued by someone" He turned around and smiled awkwardly.

18 minutes ago, Green said:

Oh, that was much easier! "Uhm, I got rescued by someone" He turned around and smiled awkwardly.

"Who?" Iris asked. "They must be nice, harboring an elementalist. Especially one that's wanted by Kamado."

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Who?" Iris asked. "They must be nice, harboring an elementalist. Especially one that's wanted by Kamado."

This kept getting worse and worse... "Yeaa.. that's why I shouldn't tell you who they are, I don't want to risk them getting caught." I mean, it was partly true. He didn't want to risk Otto getting caught and demoted.. or worse!

16 minutes ago, Green said:

This kept getting worse and worse... "Yeaa.. that's why I shouldn't tell you who they are, I don't want to risk them getting caught." I mean, it was partly true. He didn't want to risk Otto getting caught and demoted.. or worse!

"Why would they get caught? I'm not going to rat them out to Kamado or whatnot." Iris insisted.

4 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Why would they get caught? I'm not going to rat them out to Kamado or whatnot." Iris insisted.

"I- I UHHH- I just don't want to risk it at all..." Oh crap oh crap, oh no, this is not good at all. His thoughts were racing. He didn't expect THIS! 

13 minutes ago, Green said:

"I- I UHHH- I just don't want to risk it at all..." Oh crap oh crap, oh no, this is not good at all. His thoughts were racing. He didn't expect THIS! 

Iris shrugged. "Okay. Anyways, how have you been?"

36 minutes ago, Green said:

He sighed, "I've been good! How about you guys?"

Iris shrugged. "Lockwood ran off, tried to kill me, I tried to kill him. He joined his evil grandpa for all of 3 days before he found us here and joined us again. I can become possessed by an evil fire lady who kidnapped me from my dad when I was a baby. Oh, which was also millennia ago apparently. My dad's a god, and we all have gods living in our heads or something? Oh! And I pass out on random occasions and have visions, and Kamado wiped my memory when I was 12! So, you know, I'm fine. Just your normal day in the life of Iris."

23 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris shrugged. "Lockwood ran off, tried to kill me, I tried to kill him. He joined his evil grandpa for all of 3 days before he found us here and joined us again. I can become possessed by an evil fire lady who kidnapped me from my dad when I was a baby. Oh, which was also millennia ago apparently. My dad's a god, and we all have gods living in our heads or something? Oh! And I pass out on random occasions and have visions, and Kamado wiped my memory when I was 12! So, you know, I'm fine. Just your normal day in the life of Iris."

O^o

He paused for a second. "...ookaaay..." he didn't know how to continue at all, why was everyone so much more interesting than him???

16 minutes ago, Green said:

O^o

He paused for a second. "...ookaaay..." he didn't know how to continue at all, why was everyone so much more interesting than him???

Iris sighed. "And Kamado is trying to kill us still." he added.

19 minutes ago, Green said:

"H u h"

"Kamado burnt down Clearwater. After Vivus and I escaped, he sent Lockwood to kill us. That... uh... really failed." Iris blushed a little bit. "So he came here himself. Long story short he's here somewhere. I think he caught Vivus, but we have no clue where she is or where to start looking."

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"Kamado burnt down Clearwater. After Vivus and I escaped, he sent Lockwood to kill us. That... uh... really failed." Iris blushed a little bit. "So he came here himself. Long story short he's here somewhere. I think he caught Vivus, but we have no clue where she is or where to start looking."

Lockwood lurked after him, inspecting the lobby of the inn.

6 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"o h... u h o h..." He said, clenching his teeth.

30 minutes ago, Green said:

"o h... u h o h..." He said, clenching his teeth.

Iris raised an eyebrow. A thought crept into his mind, but he pushed it away instantly. No. There's no way he was with Kamado this whole time... Kamado would have killed him the second he found him. However, something about the fact of how Cedar had survived this long could only be explained by Cedar joining Kamado. Iris slowly brought one of his hands behind his back and summoned a small flicker of fire. "Cedar... where were you?"

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

Iris raised an eyebrow. A thought crept into his mind, but he pushed it away instantly. No. There's no way he was with Kamado this whole time... Kamado would have killed him the second he found him. However, something about the fact of how Cedar had survived this long could only be explained by Cedar joining Kamado. Iris slowly brought one of his hands behind his back and summoned a small flicker of fire. "Cedar... where were you?"

He was starting to panic. No! calm down! If you freak out and tell him then EVERYTHING is ruined! He took a deep breath and responding with. "I honestly don't know... I was on a boat or something?.. I don't fully remember, I've been healing and getting stronger, though! I also met someone that cares about me a lot, and I care about him, and I just don't wanna risk getting him killed because of me. But I really want to tell you! But I can't!" It was true, not all of it, but parts of it. 

15 minutes ago, Green said:

He was starting to panic. No! calm down! If you freak out and tell him then EVERYTHING is ruined! He took a deep breath and responding with. "I honestly don't know... I was on a boat or something?.. I don't fully remember, I've been healing and getting stronger, though! I also met someone that cares about me a lot, and I care about him, and I just don't wanna risk getting him killed because of me. But I really want to tell you! But I can't!" It was true, not all of it, but parts of it. 

Lockwood decided to see who Cedars inner spirit was.