Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, Chinese Donut said:

Lockwood decided to see who Cedars inner spirit was.

(Mmmmmm I don't have this planned at all I haven't really been keeping up with that- feel free to make crap up :>)

1 minute ago, Green said:

(Mmmmmm I don't have this planned at all I haven't really been keeping up with that- feel free to make crap up :>)

(YAY)

Wow. That was not expected. What? What did you see? Hello again host and new guy. Ahh! Who are you? I won't explain now. Ugh. No one ever tells me anything. Shut up. Cedar has and interesting spirit. Oh my. Is that Horon? He was quite rude, you know. Nobody cares you ugly rat. Can you just be quiet? Im trying to see.

(just Lockwood having a conversation with the spirit in his mind and Lynx. I forgot his name.)

48 minutes ago, Green said:

He was starting to panic. No! calm down! If you freak out and tell him then EVERYTHING is ruined! He took a deep breath and responding with. "I honestly don't know... I was on a boat or something?.. I don't fully remember, I've been healing and getting stronger, though! I also met someone that cares about me a lot, and I care about him, and I just don't wanna risk getting him killed because of me. But I really want to tell you! But I can't!" It was true, not all of it, but parts of it. 

"Why can't you, Cedar?" Iris's eyes became a gray hue.

1 minute ago, Star Starless said:

"Why can't you, Cedar?" Iris's eyes became a gray hue.

"I- I- I just can't! I can't! I need you to believe me! It's for the good of everyone!" He didn't notice, but he was starting to tear up. He just wanted his friends back! But of course, he couldn't have them, everything was just out of reach, but it only got farther.

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus studied Kamado. " Arent those robes hot? dont you get hot in them? they look pretty warm. "

"Don't try to strike a conversation with me, Vivus. But if you really are wondering, no. I am not hot." Kamado replied.

2 minutes ago, Green said:

"I- I- I just can't! I can't! I need you to believe me! It's for the good of everyone!" He didn't notice, but he was starting to tear up. He just wanted his friends back! But of course, he couldn't have them, everything was just out of reach, but it only got farther.

"First Lockwood, and now you? This is wonderful!" Iris said. "So tell me? Who saved you?"

"First Lockwood, and now you? This is wonderful!" Iris said. "So tell me? Who saved you?"

He thought for only a second, "OTTO! Otto! That's what he's called, ok? Now please stop!" He was crying at this point, he wanted to leave, he wanted to go back to the boat. He wanted to see Otto again. 

6 minutes ago, Green said:

He thought for only a second, "OTTO! Otto! That's what he's called, ok? Now please stop!" He was crying at this point, he wanted to leave, he wanted to go back to the boat. He wanted to see Otto again. 

(Otto enters dramatically.

Sorry Cedar. Not yet. Soon though. Your boyfriend will come save you.)

7 minutes ago, Green said:

"Hmm. Otto's the name of the brat of Kamado's you befriended?" Iris snapped.

Just now, Star Starless said:

"Hmm. Otto's the name of the brat of Kamado's you befriended?" Iris snapped.

Nope! That was it! Insulting Otto was the last straw! "HE'S NOT A BRAT! He's one of the best people I've ever met! Way better than you guys!" He snapped back, still crying. 

10 minutes ago, Green said:

Nope! That was it! Insulting Otto was the last straw! "HE'S NOT A BRAT! He's one of the best people I've ever met! Way better than you guys!" He snapped back, still crying. 

"You really trust a guy you met 4 days ago more than your lifelong friends?" Iris asked.

"You really trust a guy you met 4 days ago more than your lifelong friends?" Iris asked.

"I mean, what have you guys done for me, left and forgot about me?" He needed to calm down. He turned again and took deep breaths again, crying and grabbing at his hair and cloak. He needed to calm down.

Just now, Green said:

"I mean, what have you guys done for me, left and forgot about me?" He needed to calm down. He turned again and took deep breaths again, crying and grabbing at his hair and cloak. He needed to calm down.

"We thought you were dead!" Iris exclaimed. "We looked for days! We searched and searched. You can't pull the 'we left you card' because we looked. We thought you died in the fire, and that's why we didn't find your body!"

40 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Don't try to strike a conversation with me, Vivus. But if you really are wondering, no. I am not hot." Kamado replied.

" Oh. alright then. why can't I talk? might as well do something if I'm in this cage. "  Vivus studied her arm for a moment with a bored expression. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh. alright then. why can't I talk? might as well do something if I'm in this cage. "  Vivus studied her arm for a moment with a bored expression. 

"You can talk. I just won't answer." Kamado said. "My fleet is on their way to come pick us up anyways."

"You can talk. I just won't answer." Kamado said. "My fleet is on their way to come pick us up anyways."

" Oh alright... well. why wont you answer? im not doing any harm, am i?" 

"We thought you were dead!" Iris exclaimed. "We looked for days! We searched and searched. You can't pull the 'we left you card' because we looked. We thought you died in the fire, and that's why we didn't find your body!"

He spoke quietly, "I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about all the times back in the village, you guys left to go do whatever you were doing. You left me behind, forgot I existed. You guys never thought I was strong enough. I couldn't use the powers I was given. You guys forgot about me and I still cared about you so much..." he took a few deep breaths in the gap of silence, got up, and started to walk out. He wanted fresh air, maybe that would help calm him down.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh alright... well. why wont you answer? im not doing any harm, am i?" 

"Did you ever consider the fact that I just don't want to talk?" Kamado asked.

1 minute ago, Green said:

He spoke quietly, "I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about all the times back in the village, you guys left to go do whatever you were doing. You left me behind, forgot I existed. You guys never thought I was strong enough. I couldn't use the powers I was given. You guys forgot about me and I still cared about you so much..." he took a few deep breaths in the gap of silence, got up, and started to walk out. He wanted fresh air, maybe that would help calm him down.

"Fine! Leave! I'm sure your new besties Otto and Kamado would love to have a pathetic kid who can't use his powers on their side!" Iris didn't know what came over him, but he couldn't stop the words from coming out of his mouth.

"Fine! Leave! I'm sure your new besties Otto and Kamado would love to have a pathetic kid who can't use his powers on their side!" Iris didn't know what came over him, but he couldn't stop the words from coming out of his mouth.

"Run away from your problems like you always do!"

3 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"Did you ever consider the fact that I just don't want to talk?" Kamado asked.

" well, i did just now... but- nevermind. "  Vivus sighed and picked at a scab on her arm

"Run away from your problems like you always do!"

He stopped, but didn't turn around

"You're not my friend, and at this point I don't know if you were in the first place"

He continued walking, and left. He didn't know where to go.

2 minutes ago, Green said:

He stopped, but didn't turn around

"You're not my friend, and at this point I don't know if you were in the first place"

He continued walking, and left. He didn't know where to go.

"So, I guess all of those years just mean nothing now?" Iris snapped. His eyes were fully gray now. He watched Cedar walk out. Iris sighed and turned towards Lockwood. "God, I feel like an idiot. I just said all those things like he meant nothing!" he exclaimed. Iris passed him the sketchbook and the pencil.