Stray Fawn Community

Adam plushie & Niche Merch Kickstarter is LIVE NOW🎉  ​

inmiu

Hey pack!

We told you about the Adam plushie ages ago already but now we finally launched the Kickstarter campaign today 🐯🎉 

Niche merch has been on our bucket list for YEARS. Ever since the game was released, we wanted to turn Adam into a plushie. Now we created not only the plushie but many more merch items and a lot of them were made closely with the Niche community and artists! 

image.png.bf2e3a62434e06077b52eff396448271.png

We're super happy that we could realise this project that was a dream of ours for such a long time. 
A big thanks goes out to you guys for supporting us all this time ❤️

Here's the Link to our Kickstarter: 

• Eek! 3
  • Love 6

• inmiu pinned this topic

YESSSSSSS POGCHAMP

ALREADY YEETED MY MONEY (ok, technically the money doesn't get yeeted until the project is fully funded but you know what I mean)

Super hyped for my plushie! It's so cute!!!!

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

unless anyone wants my Venmo to make a donation (😂) sadly I probably won't be buying anything as it costs too much for a high school student without a job like me. I really hope it gets funded though!!

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 7:44 AM, Katumai said:

LETS GOOO

TAKE MY MONEY. TAKE IT

(also this is the day i found out ive been pronouncing Philo's name wrong apparently 💀)

Whoho thanks for your support! 🥰

haha did you say her name like 'file-o' :D?

On 5/10/2022 at 6:42 PM, CABINET said:

YESSSSSSS POGCHAMP

ALREADY YEETED MY MONEY (ok, technically the money doesn't get yeeted until the project is fully funded but you know what I mean)

Super hyped for my plushie! It's so cute!!!!

Thanks so much for your support! 😁

Is there a way to get the addons without the plush? I really want the bearyena pin and acrylic standee on their own. I tried seeing if I could add them to the "just back the project" option and it doesn't seem like I can.  I may be missing something obvious, though?

• Like 1