Seven Gems (wof rp) (Now closed)

BirbMonstwo

34 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Hey, is this gonna start soon? /lh

we have 6 people, i think.

5 people, but same point.. 

• Paw up 1

26 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Crocodile started flapping his wings. "How are we going to find the gems!?!?" He panicked.

Candy corn stared across the land. “I donno.” He offered a talon to Crocodile, which was full of candy corn and chocolates. “Want some? :D”

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Candy corn stared across the land. “I donno.” He offered a talon to Crocodile, which was full of candy corn and chocolates. “Want some? :D”

Cloud scanned the horizon. "Wasting time on food" they thought, looking for anything bright.

54 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Thanks!" Crocodile smiled. "This brings back memories of Halloween when I was younger..." Crocodile took the candy corn and aye it.

10 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Deathseer spread her wings  " What if we all pick a direction and fly?"

"That's a good idea, but we should meet up here again tonight. Maybe when the moon's at it's highest?" He suggested, tossing something like a Hershey's Kiss at Deathseer.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"That's a good idea, but we should meet up here again tonight. Maybe when the moon's at it's highest?" He suggested, tossing something like a Hershey's Kiss at Deathseer.

"But I don't wanna go by myself..."

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"Okay. But you have to keep giving me candy." Crocodile nodded his head several times.

"I know!" he said happily. He whisked his tail and a few pieces of candy dropped from it. "I definitely have enough," he grinned.

10 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"I know!" he said happily. He whisked his tail and a few pieces of candy dropped from it. "I definitely have enough," he grinned.

"Do you happen to have those ones with caramel and they're crunchy and stuff? (Twix) "  she flicked her tail in excitement 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Do you happen to have those ones with caramel and they're crunchy and stuff? (Twix) "  she flicked her tail in excitement 

"Hmmmmmmmmm............." he inhaled, thinking. He swished his tail and a few candies fell from the tip of his tail. "I thiiink those are it."

8 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Hmmmmmmmmm............." he inhaled, thinking. He swished his tail and a few candies fell from the tip of his tail. "I thiiink those are it."

Deathseer made a squeak sound in excitement and ate them "Thanks!"

"Okay.  So.. how abouuuut...    I search Southwest...  thats where the old night kingdom was...  maybe that Gem is there...  if I do- can someone go with me?" Deathseer didn't like to be alone because it made her s a d 

25 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Okay.  So.. how abouuuut...    I search Southwest...  thats where the old night kingdom was...  maybe that Gem is there...  if I do- can someone go with me?" Deathseer didn't like to be alone because it made her s a d 

"I'm already going with Crocodile... OOH!- Maybe instead of all splitting up at once,, we separate into two groups and search one area for the day, then meet back here and share news, then repeat!" He suggested.

36 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"I'm already going with Crocodile... OOH!- Maybe instead of all splitting up at once,, we separate into two groups and search one area for the day, then meet back here and share news, then repeat!" He suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll go in your group."

Just now, tormenta de nieve said:

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll go in your group."

"Okay, so since there are six of us, I'll go with Freezing and Crocodile- And the rest of you can be together. We should start with the beginning two places mentioned in the prophecy..." he mumbled, pulling out a scroll from his Candy Pouch (the scroll smells like Sweet Tarts)

"Okay.... Ruby held by a SkyWing queen, Saphirre deep in the blue sea...."

"Okay, we're already at the Sky Kingdom, but-.... We don't have any SeaWings."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Okay, so since there are six of us, I'll go with Freezing and Crocodile- And the rest of you can be together. We should start with the beginning two places mentioned in the prophecy..." he mumbled, pulling out a scroll from his Candy Pouch (the scroll smells like Sweet Tarts)

"Okay.... Ruby held by a SkyWing queen, Saphirre deep in the blue sea...."

"Okay, we're already at the Sky Kingdom, but-.... We don't have any SeaWings."

"Well.. whats next AFTER the seawings?"

16 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Uhh... A piece of Amber in desert sand?"

" we can go there while you search the sky kingdom" she flicked her tail, smiling in excitement

8 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" we can go there while you search the sky kingdom" she flicked her tail, smiling in excitement

"Good. Since Smokey Quartz is a SandWing, they'll probably be a good addition to your group."

((we might have to stop it here if everyone else isnt gonna be on..)

13 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Good. Since Smokey Quartz is a SandWing, they'll probably be a good addition to your group."

((we might have to stop it here if everyone else isnt gonna be on..)

Crocodile nodded, not understanding a thing.