Stray Fawn Community

IF ANYONE CAN DRAW DRAGONS I HAVE A REQUEST

XxTheSnowfallSystemxX

Human to dragon

characters.jpg.e6fe83d48b3d7651fdf1ea6a782586a6.jpg

Kiyotaka= the one standing with both hands on the table: Possibly a SeaWing with Pike's attitude. Would be generally a dark blue.

Makoto= Dude with cowlick in hoodie: Most likely a chill and/or depressed RainWing. Most likely ranges in light brown and black. 

Mondo= dude with feet on table: Probably a MudWing. has hints of white, mostly the shade of his hair and hints of black on his topscales.

Junko= Bunny hair clip pigtails: An IceWing, probably. Generally a bit mean. Her color scheme just make the dark colors light.

Leon= Red-haired dude: SkyWing. Nervous. Light reds and oranges.

Sakura= White-haired "yes that's a girl": MudWing/IceWing hybrid. Very strong. Aoi's best bud. White and brown.

Hifumi= big boi: MudWing. Dark browns and reds.

Yasuhiro= super spiky hair dude: NightWing. Black overscales and brown ranging over the rest. Claims he can see the future but he can't.

Celeste= Curly pigtails goth girl: NightWing. Blacks and blues. Able to read minds only when she touches them.

Aoi=Curly brown cowlick: Rainwing with Kinkajou's attitude. Mainly red and brown tints.

Chihiro=Ginger+blond: Shy RainWing. Hints of yellow and mostly purple

Sayaka=blue hair covered by dialogue box: NightWing able to read minds with intuition. Blue colors fitting for NightWings.

Toko=Purple & brown looking hair w/ glasses in back: Possibly a dark-purple silkwing. Anxious.

Byakuya= Blondie in back: Icewing. Blues and greens. Mean and bossy.

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

if anyone wanna split the work lemme know and we can work smt out for who we're doing

I'll split with u 

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

but your payment is... hm..... 1,000 eggs to throw at people >:)) (mainly blizzard)

n o O

whAt dId I dOOOOOOO

44 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

I do every even and you do every odd? or should we each just take a half (split top and bottom of list)

Yep.. every even, every odd.. 

13 hours ago, Pale said:

nooo i just saw this and now i wanna do it but y’all two are doing it already ToT

we could split it by three- lets see..theres 14.. 14 cant be divided by three, but we could work something out

someone could do 4

someone else could do 5

and another could do 5

51 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

we could split it by three- lets see..theres 14.. 14 cant be divided by three, but we could work something out

someone could do 4

someone else could do 5

and another could do 5

Maybee... 

1 fade

2 me

3 pale

4 fade

5 me

6 pale  

Then we make a list of the characters we do? 

Fade takes this one maybe? 

Kiyotaka= the one standing with both hands on the table: Possibly a SeaWing with Pike's attitude. Would be generally a dark blue.

I take this one 

Makoto= Dude with cowlick in hoodie: Most likely a chill and/or depressed RainWing. Most likely ranges in light brown and black. 

Pale 

Mondo= dude with feet on table: Probably a MudWing. has hints of white, mostly the shade of his hair and hints of black on his topscales.

Fade Junko= Bunny hair clip pigtails: An IceWing, probably. Generally a bit mean. Her color scheme just make the dark colors light.

Me

Pale

Sakura= White-haired "yes that's a girl": MudWing/IceWing hybrid. Very strong. Aoi's best bud. White and brown.

Fade

Me

Yasuhiro= super spiky hair dude: NightWing. Black overscales and brown ranging over the rest. Claims he can see the future but he can't.

Pale

Celeste= Curly pigtails goth girl: NightWing. Blacks and blues. Able to read minds only when she touches them.

Fade

Aoi=Curly brown cowlick: Rainwing with Kinkajou's attitude. Mainly red and brown tints.

Me

Pale

Sayaka=blue hair covered by dialogue box: NightWing able to read minds with intuition. Blue colors fitting for NightWings.

Fade

Toko=Purple & brown looking hair w/ glasses in back: Possibly a dark-purple silkwing. Anxious.

Me

Byakuya= Blondie in back: Icewing. Blues and greens. Mean and bossy.

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Kiyotaka= the one standing with both hands on the table: Possibly a SeaWing with Pike's attitude. Would be generally a dark blue.

I take this one 

Pale 

Fade Junko= Bunny hair clip pigtails: An IceWing, probably. Generally a bit mean. Her color scheme just make the dark colors light.

Me

Pale

Fade

Me

Pale

Fade

Me

Pale

Sayaka=blue hair covered by dialogue box: NightWing able to read minds with intuition. Blue colors fitting for NightWings.

Fade

Me

Sounds good!

@Pale, do you agree?

6 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

I take this one 

Pale 

Me

Pale

Fade

Me

Pale

Fade

Me

Pale

Fade

Me

Are we going to copy the scene? I can volunteer to make the poses roughly if we’re going to do that ^^

Just now, RioLaizerTheClown said:

Yes you can copy the scene or at least mostly. Yall can leave a blank space to put y'alls credit at a corner not disrupting the characters. We probably need to credit Spike Chunsoft because it's his game.

We don't need to credit if it's OUR work.. It's just art of a game. But I suppose we could say that it was inspired by his game.