Stray Fawn Community

Fantasy Sim(Warning at Top)

Warning: This may contain topics such as gore, death, sickness, censored minor cussing, homophobia and transphobia, hate, and other things that may make you uncomfortable. DO NOT JOIN IF THESE TOPICS MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. You have been warned.

In the world of Reafyu (REF-you), there is an extreme system of social classes among the species. It goes like this:

On the top of the social class, or nobler species, are the Westrians. They are the most humanoid in matter of limbs and the most cunning of the species. They have spikes down their back and a long dragonoid tail. No wings. 

Next is the Deantions. They aren't as smart as the Westrians, and not as strong as the Reminiums, so kind of an in between. They are ape like and have a large body. They have wings.

Second to last is the Reminiums. They are the strongest, but have the smallest brains. They have a four legged body and a large horn for a nose. Scorpion tail. They have no wings and their body shape is vaugley lionoid. Typically have black or gray-beige fur.

Last are the Talking Beasts. Your everyday animal except that it can talk. Weakest and dumbest species.

Furthermore, the Westrians have established a social system for each species to follow. It goes as shown.

Kings/Queens/Rulers make all the decsions for their kingdom and have the most power.

The army has the second most power and fights in wars.

The artistians have the least amount of power and must serve the other classes as they please.

Form is below:

Name:

Species:

Class:

Appearance:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Please only join if you are going to be active, as I don't want to have to keep making your story in little bits.

Your character is trying to stop a brewing war between all of the species. 

The limit of people joining is four, for now.

Please don't criticize anything in this if you don't like it. Just pm me if anything seems unfunctional. Most important thing is to have fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Second to last is the Reminiums. They are the strongest, but have the smallest brains. They have a four legged body and a large horn for a nose. Scorpion tail. They have no wings and their body shape is vaugley lionoid.

do they have f u r ?

12 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Warning: This may contain topics such as gore, death, sickness, censored minor cussing, homophobia and transphobia, hate, and other things that may make you uncomfortable. DO NOT JOIN IF THESE TOPICS MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. You have been warned.

In the world of Reafyu (REF-you), there is an extreme system of social classes among the species. It goes like this:

On the top of the social class, or nobler species, are the Westrians. They are the most humanoid in matter of limbs and the most cunning of the species. They have spikes down their back and a long dragonoid tail. No wings. 

Next is the Deantions. They aren't as smart as the Westrians, and not as strong as the Reminiums, so kind of an in between. They are ape like and have a large body. They have wings.

Second to last is the Reminiums. They are the strongest, but have the smallest brains. They have a four legged body and a large horn for a nose. Scorpion tail. They have no wings and their body shape is vaugley lionoid.

Last are the Talking Beasts. Your everyday animal except that it can talk. Weakest and dumbest species.

Furthermore, the Westrians have established a social system for each species to follow. It goes as shown.

Kings/Queens/Rulers make all the decsions for their kingdom and have the most power.

The army has the second most power and fights in wars.

The artistians have the least amount of power and must serve the other classes as they please.

Form is below:

Name:

Species:

Class:

Appearance:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Please only join if you are going to be active, as I don't want to have to keep making your story in little bits.

Your character is trying to stop a brewing war between all of the species. 

The limit of people joining is four, for now.

Please don't criticize anything in this if you don't like it. Just pm me if anything seems unfunctional. Most important thing is to have fun.

Can the talking beasts be any creature? Mythological or modern? Or just Modern? 

Name: Gryphon

Species: Reminiums

Class: isnt that just based on the species? if not, just roll me

Appearance: based on what I think they look like- if they dont actually look like that then just pretend those colors are there and stuff 725969790_NewDrawing(4).thumb.png.ce9a3726649ba1f1bd1303c27cdd10a8.png

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Brave, rude, a quick thinker.

8 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Name: Gryphon

Species: Reminiums

Class: isnt that just based on the species? if not, just roll me

Appearance: based on what I think they look like- if they dont actually look like that then just pretend those colors are there and stuff 725969790_NewDrawing(4).thumb.png.ce9a3726649ba1f1bd1303c27cdd10a8.png

Sexuality: Bi

Personality: Brave, rude, a quick thinker.

Just a bit smaller

• Paw up 1

14 hours ago, Tornado said:

Name:  Ether

Species: Westrian

Class: just roll for me ig.

Appearance: tall, with dark hair and dark skin. Black spikes and tail.

Sexuality: gay

Personality: slknxlkxnkljwdlxd

hi