Stray Fawn Community

Random RainWing Raffle [C L O S E D]

ItzFadeDaNightWing

This is something I've wanted to do for a while. Anybody who wants to join just ask, and after a few days I'll roll the names of all the people who've joined, and one of you will win. Keep it mind, it's COMPLETELY random, and I did not choose anybody because I liked them better or something. I will probably do multiple raffles, and remember this is just for fun! There is no payment required.

The art is made by me. It's a bit different than my usual style, as I'm working on chromebook without my drawing tablet. If you win, I only have the right to being the one who made the art and you should NOT claim it as your own. However you have full control and rights over the OC, and what you do with it. You can change her name, or even gender, or make her a hybrid!

You do not need to credit me when posting anything about this OC anywhere, just don't go around saying you made the art. N O T okay. I've probably said that enough, so without further ado, go ahead and join and I'll pull a random winner in a few days!

Since there aren't too many WoF people here I'll probably wait for 4 or 5 days until pulling winners, unless every or most people join by then.

Ulysses (You-lis-ees), F RainWing.

Based on Ulysses butterfly.

New Drawing (8).png

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

How

First you take all my adopts then you win a raffle......

Dear Blizzard.

image.thumb.png.b0598722f27d22d542f000d60e37e2d8.png

*sigh*

here is your prize!

Ulysses (You-lis-ees), F RainWing.

Based on Ulysses butterfly.

New Drawing (8).png

oml ty i love her she's so beautiful

also srry for stealing ur adopts 😔