Ozzy.

all of these are real facts

generally orbiting around my roleplays with my friends on roblox

mostly deltarune, WoF, creepypasta or just people i make up

do with this information what you will<3

this is just here because i forget about some oc qualities /lh

• Eek! 1

StarSeeker is f2m homosexual night/sea hybrid

he is an ex-price because his mother is transphobia and yeeted him out of the kingdom <//3

luckily his partner VantaBlack kills the queen and StarSeeker is happy with himself now<3

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Ozy said:

StarSeeker is f2m homosexual night/sea hybrid

he is an ex-price because his mother is transphobia and yeeted him out of the kingdom <//3

luckily his partner VantaBlack kills the queen and StarSeeker is happy with himself now<3

i reacted cry halfway through reading and then changed my reaction once i finished lmaoooo

• Haha 1

Charlie has a horrible relationship with his father

having him being a murderer and all, his dad is losing his sanity worrying about his son, while trying not to let the murderous malware-addison tendencies get to his head himself. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ozzy is infact, a real character in my roleplays

often taking the form of a purple and yellow dragon or an orange addison

yes

he is a self insert

*potential cringe alert idk<3*

and pretty much a god, aware of all of his 'creations' and able to control their every move if so necessary. however he shares this power with two other god-like beings, one named Ace, and one Solace.

these of course are based on my constant switch of personalities and i like to give their opinions in some roleplays, as its normally ozzy controlling everything, but the others can do as they wish.

• Ozzy, a purple dragon with yellow stripes, is of course a partygoer, he likes to mess around and often doesn't take things seriously- but he is also very logical at times and can be serious when necessary. 

* Ace, a monochrome protogen-like dragon, the most serious of the three, has no time to mess around and is rather rude. often partakes more in the angsty roleplays. *

$ Solace, an angel-like dragon creature, makes references to 'heaven' or 'god'. they don't show up much, but are the source of the unnecessary abundance of cultist characters. basically works behind the scenes. $

• Love 2

On 5/16/2022 at 7:53 AM, Ozy said:

Charlie has a horrible relationship with his father

having him being a murderer and all, his dad is losing his sanity worrying about his son, while trying not to let the murderous malware-addison tendencies get to his head himself. 

When I read this, it immediately sounded like one of my OCs (not saying u stole, I'm making a comparison bc I thought it was funny)

I love this. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Ranger has a horrible fear of dolls, due to the fact that his partner in crime was killed by possessed dolls and Ranger couldn't do a thing to stop them.

sometimes he still has nightmares..</3

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

tell me a story

Ranger- "you want a story? well- glad ya asked, 'cuz i got one. ahem.. one time i was ridin mah horse, Bingo, down to the ol' saloon to get a drink or so, and everythin' was goin dandy when, all of a sudden this, funky lookin' creature jets across mah path, spookin Bingo a bit, runnin into the bushes- i decided to stop and check it out. so i got off mah horse and checked out where the funky critter ran to, of course i had both of mah guns with me, fer protection of course- so there i was walkin, it was gettin dark, but of course being a snake cowboy i could see purty good. suddenly it was right in front of me- starin' me down like some sick lookin hunter, the thing was made outta almost pure shadow, with these glowin eyes- scary stuff, but of course bein the nice cowpoke i am, i was like 'howdy partner, whatcha doin out here?' now past-me was pretty stupid, talkin to shadows- it just ran off! crazy, i know, i suppose im a scary fella with mah fangs and yellow eyes and such.. i just went back to mah horse, the critter wasnt botherin anyone, prolly just crossin the road then i just went down to the saloon and got a drink. the end." 

5 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

Ranger loves telling stories, he'll go off any chance he gets

he will be very happy to tell you a story if you'd like<3

please can i ahev a story