Stray Fawn Community

Snek Kingdom

To our loyal subjects,

If you were formerly apart of the Clown Kingdom, by joining this kingdom, you have completely severed all ties to the Clowns. If you have not, you will be forcefully removed from the Snek Kingdom.

Deepest regards,

Ruler Tornado

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Tornado said:

To our loyal subjects,

If you were formerly apart of the Clown Kingdom, by joining this kingdom, you have completely severed all ties to the Clowns. If you have not, you will be forcefully removed from the Snek Kingdom.

Deepest regards,

Ruler Tornado

9C77C425-AF7C-4FE4-9295-BD35D0433391.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Tornado said:

To our loyal subjects,

Deepest regards,

Ruler Tornado

Then i shall not join

i loved snakes, but clowns are far better

9 hours ago, Tornado said:

To our loyal subjects,

Deepest regards,

Ruler Tornado

I refuse

I am in both kingdoms.

Edited by Lagartopastel
If I really had to pick a side... sneks.

11 hours ago, TornadoSnek said:

Delete what's in the quote so they don't know please

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

I deleted

You can change whatevers in the quote that you quoted me, or you can delete

Up to you, ig

uhhhhhh.

whaaat happened???

• 7 months later...