Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Day 1|Rain

@ItzFadeDaSnek

-

You were at the skating rink, people were skating, and some were sitting and chatting in the dining area and main lounge.

You were wearing your skates and chilling on the sidelines as the other skaters went by one by one. Your coworker, otherwise known as one of your best friends, Alyssa, leaned on the windowsill next to you from the other side of the wall. The window led to the dining area.

"So.. Who do you thinks gonna win the skate race?" She asked. "My money's on the one in green." She pointed to the young male wearing a green shirt, blue shorts, and black skates.

------------------------------------

Day 1|Cloudy - chance of rain

@Tornado

-

You were checking on the lions, Gale, the lion, and Lina, the lioness. The two have been in this zoo for longer than 2 years. The other lions in the pride were relaxing on piles of rocks, or grooming themselves in the sunlight, of just sleeping as they sunbathed.

You were touring a group, that wanted to learn more about animals and their habitats.

A young girl stood as close to the enclosure as she could, she seem mesmerized by the lions and the way that they act.

---------------------------------

Day 1|Sunny

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

-

You were chilling in your room, when your mother called for you.

"Sy! I need you to watch your little brother while I'm out!" She called up.

This was probably one of the worst situations she has ever put you in.

Your Little brother, Levi, was the absolute worst. He was always being a brat and never seemed to know how to behave. He once made his babysitter quit, even though it was only her first day on the job.

You never actually knew what he had done to make her quit, just that it was so bad that she did.

"Oh! And don't forget. Xavier is NOT allowed over!" Your mother called.

"Be careful, these Lions are dangerous and unpredictable." He warned the girl.

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Be careful, these Lions are dangerous and unpredictable." He warned the girl.

She looked at you and nodded, taking a step away from the enclosure.

"Can we go see the leopards?" A male asked.

"What?! No! I wanna see the birds!" Another male countered.

"Guys! We're gonna go wherever he takes us!" A female insisted. "We'll see all the animals soon enough."

The kids left eachother alone, and silently agreed with her.

Just now, __________________________ said:

She looked at you and nodded, taking a step away from the enclosure.

"Can we go see the leopards?" A male asked.

"What?! No! I wanna see the birds!" Another male countered.

"Guys! We're gonna go wherever he takes us!" A female insisted. "We'll see all the animals soon enough."

The kids left eachother alone, and silently agreed with her.

"No fighting. We're going to see the turtles first. Follow me." He turned to the next path and led them to the turtle enclosure.

5 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"No fighting. We're going to see the turtles first. Follow me." He turned to the next path and led them to the turtle enclosure.

One of the turtles, the one that the zookeepers haven't actually named yet, was sunbathing on a rock, and the other one, Elvy, was getting something to eat from the food dish.

Elvy had eggs not too long ago, but they were hidden away in one of the enclosure decors.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Name : Pax

Appearance : t a l l. dark hair and blue eyes.

Job[14+] : none 

Sexuality : gay :]

Are you okay with having a BF/GF at the beginning of the story? :Y (help teh quotes having a seisure)                                                                 [Y/N]Are you okay with what has been mentioned in the warning? : yes

Other stuff you think I might need to know : gay :]

*SCREAM THERES ONE SPT LEFT AAA*

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Day 1|Rain

@ItzFadeDaSnek

-

You were at the skating rink, people were skating, and some were sitting and chatting in the dining area and main lounge.

You were wearing your skates and chilling on the sidelines as the other skaters went by one by one. Your coworker, otherwise known as one of your best friends, Alyssa, leaned on the windowsill next to you from the other side of the wall. The window led to the dining area.

"So.. Who do you thinks gonna win the skate race?" She asked. "My money's on the one in green." She pointed to the young male wearing a green shirt, blue shorts, and black skates.

"Honestly, I'm going for the person whose been doing tricks and twirling around in the middle," she said, pointing at a guy who had his airpods in.

Day 1|Rainy

@awilo nifasi

-

You were in your room when you heard something break.

It couldn't have been you or anyone else because you were home alone.

The only thing it could have possibly been was the wind from an open window, or someone that's broken in.

And as far as you knew, there was only one way to find out.

So, you had two options. You could go and find whatever broke and how, or you could just sit in your room like nothing ever happened.

7 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

"Honestly, I'm going for the person whose been doing tricks and twirling around in the middle," she said, pointing at a guy who had his airpods in.

"Good choice," Alyssa said. "But you do know that he never participates in anything, right?"

59 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Day 1|Sunny

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

-

You were chilling in your room, when your mother called for you.

"Sy! I need you to watch your little brother while I'm out!" She called up.

This was probably one of the worst situations she has ever put you in.

Your Little brother, Levi, was the absolute worst. He was always being a brat and never seemed to know how to behave. He once made his babysitter quit, even though it was only her first day on the job.

You never actually knew what he had done to make her quit, just that it was so bad that she did.

"Oh! And don't forget. Xavier is NOT allowed over!" Your mother called.

Sy just rolled her eyes and did as she was told bc she's an obedient chold "Fiiine!" She groaned in annoyance

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Day 1|Rainy

@awilo nifasi

-

You were in your room when you heard something break.

It couldn't have been you or anyone else because you were home alone.

The only thing it could have possibly been was the wind from an open window, or someone that's broken in.

And as far as you knew, there was only one way to find out.

So, you had two options. You could go and find whatever broke and how, or you could just sit in your room like nothing ever happened.

Pax stood up and walked outside of his room.

43 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

One of the turtles, the one that the zookeepers haven't actually named yet, was sunbathing on a rock, and the other one, Elvy, was getting something to eat from the food dish.

Elvy had eggs not too long ago, but they were hidden away in one of the enclosure decors.

"Tortoises can live to become the oldest animal on earth. My brother had a pet tortoise and it will probably outlive him." Jordie shared the information.

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy just rolled her eyes and did as she was told bc she's an obedient chold "Fiiine!" She groaned in annoyance

"Thank you, dear!" Your mother called to you, before you heard the front door open then close again.

1 minute ago, awilo nifasi said:

Pax stood up and walked outside of his room.

You walked out to see that your older sister was passed out on the couch.

She never got much sleep, as she was always working. Because your parents had died in a plane crash about 3 years ago.

Amy, your older sister, did everything everything she possibly could to make you happy. Even though it technically wasn't her responsibility.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"Tortoises can live to become the oldest animal on earth. My brother had a pet tortoise and it will probably outlive him." Jordie shared the information.

"Wow.." One or two of them commented.

"How old are they?" Said a young male, pointing to the turtles in the enclosure.

She never got much sleep, as she was always working. Because your parents had died in a plane crash about 3 years ago.

Amy, your older sister, did everything everything she possibly could to make you happy. Even though it technically wasn't her responsibility.

6 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Pax sighed as he kept walking, looking for the mysterious broken object.

"Thank you, dear!" Your mother called to you, before you heard the front door open then close again.

"Wow.." One or two of them commented.

"How old are they?" Said a young male, pointing to the turtles in the enclosure.

"About 70 years old by now. Elvy laid her eggs a few days ago though. They're pretty young." He pointed at Elvy, then the other one. "He's not named yet. I think we're taking suggestions though."

2 minutes ago, awilo nifasi said:

Pax sighed as he kept walking, looking for the mysterious broken object.

//aaa I said you was home alone- pretend I said she must've just gotten home b/c my brain isn't working T~T

A vase fell from the kitchen counter. It had shattered - barely anything was left of it.

The flowers that the vase held were separated, and barely even stayed with the vase. The water from it was everywhere too, and it continued to spread along the floor boards.

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"About 70 years old by now. Elvy laid her eggs a few days ago though. They're pretty young." He pointed at Elvy, then the other one. "He's not named yet. I think we're taking suggestions though."

"I got nothin'." A young female said.

Some of the others shrugged.

"Where are the eggs?" One of the kids asked, changing the subject.

//aaa I said you was home alone- pretend I said she must've just gotten home b/c my brain isn't working T~T

A vase fell from the kitchen counter. It had shattered - barely anything was left of it.

The flowers that the vase held were separated, and barely even stayed with the vase. The water from it was everywhere too, and it continued to spread along the floor boards.

"I got nothin'." A young female said.

Some of the others shrugged.

"Where are the eggs?" One of the kids asked, changing the subject.

"Hidden from our sight. Elvy was rescued at about 50 years old, so she still has wild instincts." He shrugged.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Pax stepped around the floorboards and looked around for something he could use to clean up the mess.

1 minute ago, awilo nifasi said:

Pax stepped around the floorboards and looked around for something he could use to clean up the mess.

There was a mop next to the fridge.

It would probably be your best bet.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"Rhinos." He jogged over to their enclosure next. "We have only one rhino so far."

Angel, as they called her, was a white rhino. She was the only one anyone could find of her kind, so the zoo was offered to take her in.

She was a sweet girl, but she does have her moments.

Angel, as they called her, was a white rhino. She was the only one anyone could find of her kind, so the zoo was offered to take her in.

She was a sweet girl, but she does have her moments.

"This is Angel. She's sweet, but don't tease her."

Pax grabbed the mop and started cleaning up the water.

Just now, Tornado said:

"This is Angel. She's sweet, but don't tease her."

"Who would tease a rhino?" One of the kids pointed out. "That would just mean that person has a lack of common sense."

Well, you did lose one zookeeper to this rhino because he teased her... And she wasn't having the best day that day either.. 

The other zookeepers are just lucky she didn't do anything more than put him into a coma, honestly.

Just now, awilo nifasi said:

Pax grabbed the mop and started cleaning up the water.

About 10 minutes later, you got the water cleaned up.