Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You never actually spoke to him before today, so you probably just judged him before you got to actually know him. You didn't know why he didn't like you, but it didn't seem to matter so much now.

"Hey, Avery, why did yu not like me?"

56 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You grabbed an extra container of larva and the pair of tweezers.

Yeah, I can meet up. I can pick you up at you place, I'm close by anyhow.  He texted back.

alright, I'll be outside 

She went outside and waited for him. 

6 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Oof. What a bad answer."

"Then I guess a different answer would be that a majority of people never like me, so I never bothered liking them any." He said. "That's probably the best you're gonna get without getting into my past, and personal, life."

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

alright, I'll be outside 

She went outside and waited for him. 

About 5-10 minutes later, Xavier arrived. He rolled down the window to his car.

"Hello there," He teased, smirking.

28 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Then I guess a different answer would be that a majority of people never like me, so I never bothered liking them any." He said. "That's probably the best you're gonna get without getting into my past, and personal, life."

"Okay." He avoided looking at Avery

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Funny." She smiled and got in his car  "So, your day's been?" She asked

5 hours ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Okay." He avoided looking at Avery

Avery fell silent.

He spoke about an hour later.

"Hey, uh.. I'm gonna lockup here soon, if you wanna grab Severus and go.." He spoke softly, it was barely audible.

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Funny." She smiled and got in his car  "So, your day's been?" She asked

"Ehh. It's been so-so." Xavier said, as he began to drive. "Haven't really done much of anything. What about you?"

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Avery fell silent.

"Hey, uh.. I'm gonna lockup here soon, if you wanna grab Severus and go.." He spoke softly, it was barely audible.

"Ehh. It's been so-so." Xavier said, as he began to drive. "Haven't really done much of anything. What about you?"

" well... I worked on my book... I almost done- I've just got a few more chapters... im at chapter 35... at the very beginning....other than that...nothing"

31 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Sounds like it'll be a good book," Xavier admitted. "How's it goin' with Levi?"

" hes been doing better.. he listened today, but he still had an attitude- he said that- nevermind "  she decided not to say what levi said about her mom not liking Xavier 

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"He said what?" Xavier asked. "It can't be that bad."

Sy shrugged "It might hurt your feelings..."

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, c'mon.. I got thick skin," He persisted. "What'd he say?"

" 'says that my mom doesn't like you, 'especially because you're dating him' he said. "   She shook her head very slightly and looked at him  " But if she disliked you that badly, she wouldn't have let me go out tonight. "

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" 'says that my mom doesn't like you, 'especially because you're dating him' he said. "   She shook her head very slightly and looked at him  " But if she disliked you that badly, she wouldn't have let me go out tonight. "

"Well, she doesn't like me. That doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't trust me," Xavier pointed out. "Probably because every time we go out, I always bring you home late, but without any scratches. And you aren't drunk."

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Avery fell silent.

"Nope. I'm still helping." Jordie refused to leave.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, she doesn't like me. That doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't trust me," Xavier pointed out. "Probably because every time we go out, I always bring you home late, but without any scratches. And you aren't drunk."

" Hah. if she found me drunk, she'd kill me!" She joked 

7 hours ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Nope. I'm still helping." Jordie refused to leave.

Avery didn't reply, but instead asked; "Why don't you like me?"

6 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Hah. if she found me drunk, she'd kill me!" She joked 

"Nah, I'd be the one she'd kill." Xavier laughed. "Anyways, wanna head to the park? Afterwards we can head for ice cream or something."

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Avery didn't reply, but instead asked; "Why don't you like me?"

"Nah, I'd be the one she'd kill." Xavier laughed. "Anyways, wanna head to the park? Afterwards we can head for ice cream or something."

" Hah, sure... I can pay for the ice cream- or we share pay, whichever seems more fair.."