Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I'll pay." Xavier concluded. "You just sit back, relax, and look pretty."

" Mhm, sure... " she raised a brow at him " Pretty"

Just now, __________________________ said:

He chuckled. "Okay. How 'bout.. after ice cream, I take you to meet the guys? And, ya'know.. the girls too,"

Xavier always kept his friends secret, or concealed from you. You never actually knew why.

" Really? are you being serious? " she half smiled in disbelief 

11 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Yeah, why not?" He replied. "They've been dying to meet you, and you probably wanna meet them."

" Yeah, I definitely want to meet them!" she smiled " This is gonna be fun, thanks!"

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Yeah, I definitely want to meet them!" she smiled " This is gonna be fun, thanks!"

"It's nothin'," Xavier responded. "It's bound to happen eventually, whether I take you to meet them, or they end up Kidnapping you."

He said it as if it was a casual thing - like it was normal.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's nothin'," Xavier responded. "It's bound to happen eventually, whether I take you to meet them, or they end up Kidnapping you."

He said it as if it was a casual thing - like it was normal.

" -Why would they kidnap me? "  she was slightly amused in his response

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, so they can meet you." He said. "I've told them they could eventually do so, but if I don't do it now then they'll do it themselves. By, well.. kidnapping you,"

" well thats...one way to do it" she said sarcastically, but did a half smile, because it was odd

37 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"They're very skilled at it," Xavier admitted.

He pulled into the parking lot of the park and got out.

He got to your side and opened your door. "M'lady,"

Sy got out of the car " Why thank you my god sir" she joked. 

38 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Xavier smiled. "My pleasure," He replied. "Shall we?" He asked, holding out his hand for you to take.

She held his hand and smiled and nodded once. 

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The both of you started to walk along the sidewalk.

It was peaceful.

"So," Xavier started. "What's your new book about?"

" It's about you- actually... i know that i don't know your deep and personal stuff, but it's what i think of you... you aren't mentioned out in the open, your character is just displayed through a made up one... when im done, ill give it to you to read- if you dont want to keep it, its fine, but i would appreciate if you atleast read...

9 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" It's about you- actually... i know that i don't know your deep and personal stuff, but it's what i think of you... you aren't mentioned out in the open, your character is just displayed through a made up one... when im done, ill give it to you to read- if you dont want to keep it, its fine, but i would appreciate if you atleast read...

"Huh.." He responded. "Well, do you want to know more about me?" He asked. "I'm willing to share,"

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Huh.." He responded. "Well, do you want to know more about me?" He asked. "I'm willing to share,"

" Sure..." she focused her attention to Xavier 

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, to start with, I'm the oldest of four." He stated. "I take care of them because my parents... Can't."

Sy didnt talk, she only listened

37 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"My brother's are all idiøts. Especially Zander," Xavier continued. "I'm good with kids. Or, at least, that's what most people say,"

Sy, still,  didn't say anything. She looked at him and nodded, showing that she was listening, but she was ONLY listening. 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy, still,  didn't say anything. She looked at him and nodded, showing that she was listening, but she was ONLY listening. 

He went quiet for a few minutes before continuing. "My mother died in a car accident." He admitted. "My father's in prison for dr*g dealing and r@p3.."

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

He went quiet for a few minutes before continuing. "My mother died in a car accident." He admitted. "My father's in prison for dr*g dealing and r@p3.."

"Oh... Im sorry that you- that you have to deal with that- you'll probably say its fine, it's not... thats never a fine situation." 

36 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's whatever," He replied. "It happens.. I ain't too far behind him.. Except, ya'know.. Not for those particular reasons.."

"Hm..."  she tried to think of any reasons that might get Xavier into trouble and why. " Like what?"