Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}

5 minutes ago, Violet Breath said:

Jordie shook his head. "There's plenty! I don't know why you said that!"

"Because it's true." He replied. "My personality is terrible, I look nothing like somebody you would see on a date, not to mention I handle snakes and spiders for a living." He ranted. 

//haha Avery my sad bean T~T

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Because it's true." He replied. "My personality is terrible, I look nothing like somebody you would see on a date, not to mention I handle snakes and spiders for a living." He ranted. 

//haha Avery my sad bean T~T

"Well, some people might think your hot and seem nice." Jordie sighed.

Just now, __________________________ said:

You saw him smile for a second before he turned away and put the spider back in it's enclosure. He didn't respond. 

Jordie sighed before picking up Severus, who he had placed on the counter a little while ago.

He was standing up. 

"Well, I think it's best we head out." He commented, checking his phone. "It's almost 10 and I'm almost positive she didn't put them to bed."

"Who is she and them?" Jordie inquired.

"Nobody else wants the job." He said. "My parents can't do it because my mom passed due to an alcoholic addiction, and my dad-" He cut himself off. "Just.. Can't do it."

Jordie almost volunteered for the job, but he realized he worked here too. "Umm, maybe my sister could babysit for you? She's unemployed and great with kids!"

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Your sister was waiting in her car in the parking lot. 

She looked up and saw you. "My G^d, Jordie. Why must I always have to wait for you?"

"I was helping a friend with work. He needed to meet you for something.'

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, you might wanna get yourself checked." He pointed out. "There is literally nothing about me to be inlove with." He stated firmly, though not rudely. 

It was almost 10:20 pm. Xavier started the car and got back on the road. 

Luckily, the roads were quiet this time of night. 

Sy looked out the window, as she always did. She was silent and enjoying the car ride. 

4 hours ago, OldJumpscare said:

Jordie nodded.

"Hey there, I'm Ava. Jordie's sister, as he's probably already told you." She introduced, extending her arm out for a handshake. 

"Avery." He replied, not taking her hand and instead looked at it then back to her. 

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy looked out the window, as she always did. She was silent and enjoying the car ride. 

"There was a girl. The other night." Xavier sparked a conversation. "She was a flirty and tried to get on me."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Hey there, I'm Ava. Jordie's sister, as he's probably already told you." She introduced, extending her arm out for a handshake. 

"Avery." He replied, not taking her hand and instead looked at it then back to her. 

"There was a girl. The other night." Xavier sparked a conversation. "She was a flirty and tried to get on me."

Jordie snorted.