Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Ravine went up to the enclosure wall pretty much as soon as he heard your voice.

He puffed with impatience.

At home, your eldest brother, Xavier, stood outside.

"Why must you get out so late?" He asked once he saw you. "I get worried about you every time."

"Hey blame the kids they begged me to show them the apes." He gave him his food. "Got to go feed Angel real quick buddy!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

 

At home, your eldest brother, Xavier, stood outside.

"Why must you get out so late?" He asked once he saw you. "I get worried about you every time."

“Sorry, I’m always really busy,” They said, hanging up zir jacket.

//Forgot to say, Void uses they/ze/ey/aer

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, awilo nifasi said:

// me and my friends just joking around. someone called me a backpack and now i am one.

 

"Uh... no?"

"Hm.. Okay.." She replied. "Qhat are you doing, anyway?"

26 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Yeah. Well.. She can shove that down her throat... and if you make a mess, ill send Damien home and make you clean it up by yourself and not make anything for you ti eat until it's done.. so yeah, go ahead, make a mess. 

Levi sighed with annoyance. "Fine. We'll try not to make a mess." He agreed.

There was a knock on the front door.

"Can you get that? I've gotta get something set up." Levi asked, going to his room qithout waiting for an answer.

26 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Hey blame the kids they begged me to show them the apes." He gave him his food. "Got to go feed Angel real quick buddy!"

The gorilla grunted in response.

At Angel's enclosure, you stepped inside and the female stayed calm. She seemed to be in a good mood this time around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Hm.. Okay.." She replied. "Qhat are you doing, anyway?"

"Cleaning up..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Alright.." She replied. "Do you want any help?" She offered.

"No, I can do it on my own. Thanks though."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's whatever." Xavier said. "Let's just get you something to eat."

“Alright,” Ey walked towards the dining room. “What do we have?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright then.." Amy said. "I got another call a few minutes ago, I gotta head back out for work. Are you gonna be okay by yourself?"

"Yeah..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Birb mobile version said:

“Alright,” Ey walked towards the dining room. “What do we have?”

"Well, we got some pizza but I'm assuming Zander already ate most of that." Xavier said.

Zander was the second oldest, but he always seemed like the dumbest.

"Anyways, I think we still have some left over lasagna.." Your eldest brother offered.

Just now, awilo nifasi said:

"Yeah..."

"Alright.." Amy said. "I'll see you when I can.."

You heard her footsteps fade, and heard her leave the house.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright.." Amy said. "I'll see you when I can.."

You heard her footsteps fade, and heard her leave the house.

Pax went back to cleaning his room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, we got some pizza but I'm assuming Zander already ate most of that." Xavier said.

Zander was the second oldest, but he always seemed like the dumbest.

"Anyways, I think we still have some left over lasagna.." Your eldest brother offered.

 

“Sure, I’m not picky,”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, awilo nifasi said:

Pax went back to cleaning his room.

As soon as you finished, you heard a knock on the front door.

1 minute ago, Birb mobile version said:

“Sure, I’m not picky,”

"Cool, I'll get that for you." Your brother said. "You sit and wait."

Your brother left you to get the food, and your youngest brother, though still older than you by a year, Payton, came out of his room.

"Your finally home?" He asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

 

"Cool, I'll get that for you." Your brother said. "You sit and wait."

Your brother left you to get the food, and your youngest brother, though still older than you by a year, Payton, came out of his room.

"Your finally home?" He asked.

“Yep,”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Hm.. Okay.." She replied. "Qhat are you doing, anyway?"

Levi sighed with annoyance. "Fine. We'll try not to make a mess." He agreed.

There was a knock on the front door.

"Can you get that? I've gotta get something set up." Levi asked, going to his room qithout waiting for an answer.

The gorilla grunted in response.

At Angel's enclosure, you stepped inside and the female stayed calm. She seemed to be in a good mood this time around.

"Here you go girl!" He tossed food to her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Levi sighed with annoyance. "Fine. We'll try not to make a mess." He agreed.

There was a knock on the front door.

"Can you get that? I've gotta get something set up." Levi asked, going to his room qithout waiting for an answer.

Sy answered the door 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Birb mobile version said:

“Yep,”

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Nothing hurts? Nothing happened?"

"Payton. Quit bothering them." Anthony, your second youngest brother, but the second most protective - after Xavier, cut in. "They're fine. Right?" He asked, turning to you.

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Here you go girl!" He tossed food to her.

She slowly approached, calm as possible.

She made small sounds as she began to eat.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy answered the door 

It was Damien and his sister, Abigail.

"Oh! Hello, Sy!" Damien greeted. "I hope you don't mind I brought my sister, my mother made me.."

Abigail waved a hello. She wasn't much of a talker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Nothing hurts? Nothing happened?"

"Payton. Quit bothering them." Anthony, your second youngest brother, but the second most protective - after Xavier, cut in. "They're fine. Right?" He asked, turning to you.

“I’m fine. I just had a long day at work,”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Nothing hurts? Nothing happened?"

"Payton. Quit bothering them." Anthony, your second youngest brother, but the second most protective - after Xavier, cut in. "They're fine. Right?" He asked, turning to you.

She slowly approached, calm as possible.

She made small sounds as she began to eat.

It was Damien and his sister, Abigail.

"Oh! Hello, Sy!" Damien greeted. "I hope you don't mind I brought my sister, my mother made me.."

Abigail waved a hello. She wasn't much of a talker.

"Aww who's an adorable rhino? You are!" Jordie cooed over her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

As soon as you finished, you heard a knock on the front door.

Pax walked out of his room and answered the door.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

 

It was Damien and his sister, Abigail.

"Oh! Hello, Sy!" Damien greeted. "I hope you don't mind I brought my sister, my mother made me.."

Abigail waved a hello. She wasn't much of a talker.

Sy nodded " Its alright that you brought your sister, just don't make a mess and ask before you get something or if you want something... have fun. Nice to meet you Abigail" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Good choice," Alyssa said. "But you do know that he never participates in anything, right?"

"Ah... I guess not. Still, he's a really good skater. I wish he did. Then there's no point in betting on him if he won't participate."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Birb mobile version said:

“I’m fine. I just had a long day at work,”

"Be glad that's all." Payton said. "Xavier got himself stabbed once, remember? And Anthony got shot trying to protect some kid." He pointed out.

"Okay, but that's my job." Anthony cut in.

Anthony was an officer, so he would have to leave soon for his shift.

But Xavier? He just got hurt doing something that most people wouldn't.

He defended an innocent civilian from his own gang member.

Xavier formed his gang to protect you, mainly, as he was your eldest and most protective brother of the 4.

They mentioned you had a sister once, but they couldn't do anything to protect her, so they vowed on their own lives to defend you.

Your 4th brother, Jordan, was probably on his room plotting something.

5 hours ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Aww who's an adorable rhino? You are!" Jordie cooed over her.

Angel puffed, she shook her head once she was done eating, as she always did.

She was always the sweetest after her meals.

4 hours ago, awilo nifasi said:

Pax walked out of his room and answered the door.

There, stood two people..

"Hello. We would like to speak to Amy." One of them, a male, said. "Is she here?"

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy nodded " Its alright that you brought your sister, just don't make a mess and ask before you get something or if you want something... have fun. Nice to meet you Abigail" 

Damien nodded and headed to Levi's room.

Abigail just sat on the floor. Like it was a normal thing to do.

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

"Ah... I guess not. Still, he's a really good skater. I wish he did. Then there's no point in betting on him if he won't participate."

"Well, you could ask him if he wants to join the race." Alyssa pointed out. "I mean, it's worth a shot, isn't it?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Be glad that's all." Payton said. "Xavier got himself stabbed once, remember? And Anthony got shot trying to protect some kid." He pointed out.

"Okay, but that's my job." Anthony cut in.

Anthony was an officer, so he would have to leave soon for his shift.

But Xavier? He just got hurt doing something that most people wouldn't.

He defended an innocent civilian from his own gang member.

Xavier formed his gang to protect you, mainly, as he was your eldest and most protective brother of the 4.

They mentioned you had a sister once, but they couldn't do anything to protect her, so they vowed on their own lives to defend you.

Your 4th brother, Jordan, was probably on his room plotting something.

Angel puffed, she shook her head once she was done eating, as she always did.

She was always the sweetest after her meals.

There, stood two people..

"Hello. We would like to speak to Amy." One of them, a male, said. "Is she here?"

Damien nodded and headed to Levi's room.

Abigail just sat on the floor. Like it was a normal thing to do.

"Well, you could ask him if he wants to join the race." Alyssa pointed out. "I mean, it's worth a shot, isn't it?"

Sy sat and started to write another book

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...