Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, __________________________ said:

here, stood two people..

"Hello. We would like to speak to Amy." One of them, a male, said. "Is she here?"

"Uh, no. She's at work."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy sat and started to write another book

It was going great, until you heard something from Levi's room..

It was muffled, as Levi's bedroom walls weren't that thin.

55 minutes ago, ilana çovğun said:

"Uh, no. She's at work."

"I see.." The male said, looking to his companion, a female.

"Do you mind telling us when she might be back?" The female asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I see.." The male said, looking to his companion, a female.

"Do you mind telling us when she might be back?" The female asked.

"She didnt tell me."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright then.." The female said. 

"Here's my number, for when she returns you can let us know." The male said, handing you a business card.

"Uhm, okay, thanks."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

It was going great, until you heard something from Levi's room..

It was muffled, as Levi's bedroom walls weren't that thin.

"I see.." The male said, looking to his companion, a female.

"Do you mind telling us when she might be back?" The female asked.

Sy immediately went to check on them and opened the bedroom door

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

The two walked away.

It was an odd encounter. The two didn't seem to show too much emotion, as if they weren't human.

Well.. What now?

Pax walked back to his room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy immediately went to check on them and opened the bedroom door

You saw Damien laying on the floor, on his stomach, with a notebook and colored pencils. Levi was sitting next to him, ooing over his notebook.

They both turned to you when the door opened.

"What?" Levi asked, irritation was in his voice.

"Is Abby okay?" Damien asked, immediately sitting up.

Abby was a nickname for Abigail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

You had finished cleaning earlier, so there really wasn't anything to do.

Your phone began to ring.

He picked up the phone and accepted the call.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

You saw Damien laying on the floor, on his stomach, with a notebook and colored pencils. Levi was sitting next to him, ooing over his notebook.

They both turned to you when the door opened.

"What?" Levi asked, irritation was in his voice.

"Is Abby okay?" Damien asked, immediately sitting up.

Abby was a nickname for Abigail. 

" I thought I heard something- no- I DID hear something... what happened?" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ilana çovğun said:

He picked up the phone and accepted the call.

"Hey, Sy! It's Grace. Me and the guys were wondering if you would want to hang out later?" 

Grace was probably your best friend. She always stood up for you, even against the person she feared the most. She always found a way to hang out with you, and she was just overall great.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I thought I heard something- no- I DID hear something... what happened?" 

Levi sighed. "We were just talking." He persisted. "We aren't gay."

"Well.. You might not be." Damien told Levi. "But he is right, we were only talking."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Hey, Sy! It's Grace. Me and the guys were wondering if you would want to hang out later?" 

Grace was probably your best friend. She always stood up for you, even against the person she feared the most. She always found a way to hang out with you, and she was just overall great.

//psdcdlksndlnc sy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

//Sorry!- meant Pax-         sorry- I'm just tired- T~T

//sksksnkdsn me too ;w;

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Hey, Pax! It's Grace. Me and the guys were wondering if you would want to hang out later?" 

Grace was probably your best friend. She always stood up for you, even against the person she feared the most. She always found a way to hang out with you, and she was just overall great.

"Sure, where?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"By the abandoned fountain down in Claderville." Grace said. "Meet us there by 5,"

"Okay, see you then!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Hey, Sy! It's Grace. Me and the guys were wondering if you would want to hang out later?" 

Grace was probably your best friend. She always stood up for you, even against the person she feared the most. She always found a way to hang out with you, and she was just overall great.

Levi sighed. "We were just talking." He persisted. "We aren't gay."

"Well.. You might not be." Damien told Levi. "But he is right, we were only talking."

" Alright... and Levi, watch your mouth. " she started to leave "And leave this door open.." she went back the the living room. And sat on the couch to continue her book. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"C'ya!" Grace said, hanging up the phone.

Currently, it was 3:45. So you had a decent amount of time to get something to eat and get dressed.

You probably had a little bit of time to relax, too.

Pax started to get dressed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

//Sorry!- meant Pax-         sorry- I'm just tired- T~T

( My first thought was " Did they call the wrong number????"    Lol 

 

( not making fun of u btw-

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, you could ask him if he wants to join the race." Alyssa pointed out. "I mean, it's worth a shot, isn't it?"

"I guess," she said, sighing. "Let me go put my skates on," she said, walking to her bag and shoving her skates on and going out to the rink.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Alright... and Levi, watch your mouth. " she started to leave "And leave this door open.." she went back the the living room. And sat on the couch to continue her book. 

You finished the first chapter within the first hour.

You heard faint conversation from Levi & Damien.

"Wait, you're gay?" Levi asked.

You didn't hear Damien respond.

"Is that why Matthew's always.." Your Little brother trailed off. Damien still didn't say anything.

9 minutes ago, ilana çovğun said:

Pax started to get dressed.

As you were getting dressed, you got a notification.

It was probably from Amy telling you an estimated time she was gonna be home.

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( My first thought was " Did they call the wrong number????"    Lol 

 

( not making fun of u btw-

//All good, no offense taken!

 

Just now, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

"I guess," she said, sighing. "Let me go put my skates on," she said, walking to her bag and shoving her skates on and going out to the rink.

You approached the male, who slowed when he saw you.

He took his airpods out. "I'm sorry.. Did I do something?" He asked innocently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...