Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}

Just now, __________________________ said:

He didn't look at you any different. "Stop shaking so much. It'll only aggravate her." He crossed his arms, waiting for you to stop shaking.

He tried to stop shaking, but it didnt work. "Sorry." He tried to hand her back.

He didn't take her back. Instead he gave a piece of advice;

"Try to think of something that makes you happy." He offered. "It should... At least slow your shaking, if not stop it."

He closed his eyes and thought of Angel and Ravine. It calmed him enough to stop shaking for the most part.

3 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Uuuh sure, I guess." He tried not to shiver at the thought. Why did I say yes? I dont even like Avery!

He led you to the main area with the snake enclosures.

"The boa is in the bigger enclosure there, you won't have to worry about him though. I'll take care of him." Avery said. "You can feed one of the smaller ones. I suggest Ivy and Lavea."

He pointed to two small enclosures. "They're the nicest." Was his last comment before he went to the boa enclosure.

He led you to the main area with the snake enclosures.

"The boa is in the bigger enclosure there, you won't have to worry about him though. I'll take care of him." Avery said. "You can feed one of the smaller ones. I suggest Ivy and Lavea."

He pointed to two small enclosures. "They're the nicest." Was his last comment before he went to the boa enclosure.

He stood there, not sure what to feed them and where to put the snake he was holding.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

You saw another keeper by some enclosures.

Maybe they knew? Or.. You could go and ask Avery.

He went to ask Avery. He got an uneasy feeling from the keeper, as he had never seen them before.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You reached Avery as he was just opening the boa enclosure.

He noticed you just before he opened it. "Need something?"

"Where do I put her, and what do I feed the other snakes?" Jordie spoke fast, glancing behind him.

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Where do I put her, and what do I feed the other snakes?" Jordie spoke fast, glancing behind him.

"You can put her in her enclosure, if you want. It's labeled with her name; Anita." Avery explained. "And there are thawed mice in a container under their enclosures. Feed them one each."

The other keeper just seemed to be feeding some of the other snakes.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"You can put her in her enclosure, if you want. It's labeled with her name; Anita." Avery explained. "And there are thawed mice in a container under their enclosures. Feed them one each."

The other keeper just seemed to be feeding some of the other snakes.

"Do you work with another keeper?" He asked.

Avery looked past you. "There's nobody there, dude." He said. "The other guy that was supposed to help me left hours ago. We're the only ones here."

"I'm telling you, I saw somebody here." Jordie pulled Anita closer to his chest.

"Alright." Avery gave in, rolling his eyes. "We can take a look. But I'm telling you, there's nobody here but us."

"And I'M telling YOU that there is someone here." He pushed Avery first, and stopped talking to him.

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

"And I'M telling YOU that there is someone here." He pushed Avery first, and stopped talking to him.

Avery sighed. "Let's go take a look then."

With that, he latched the boa enclosure and walked in the direction you saw the other keeper.

"Oh, and don't drop Anita. She's an ankle biter." Avery warned.

Avery sighed. "Let's go take a look then."

With that, he latched the boa enclosure and walked in the direction you saw the other keeper.

"Oh, and don't drop Anita. She's an ankle biter." Avery warned.

"Might just drop her by your ankles then." Jordie muttered. He followed Avery.