Stray Fawn Community

▪︎|Adventure Awaits|▪︎ {Human Sim}

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

"Might just drop her by your ankles then." Jordie muttered. He followed Avery.

Avery led the way to the enclosures you last saw the other keeper, but there wasn't anyone there.

He took a flashlight off a shelving unit, and turned it on.

"See? Nobody here." He said, walking forwards a little ways.

Just now, __________________________ said:

Avery led the way to the enclosures you last saw the other keeper, but there wasn't anyone there.

He took a flashlight off a shelving unit, and turned it on.

"See? Nobody here." He said, walking forwards a little ways.

Jordie thought he felt a hand on his back and screamed. "EEK GET IT OFF ME!!"

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Avery turned. "Wha-?" He started. "Jordie, chill. You're going to drop Anita." He snapped. "You're fine. No one's here. You're being paranoid."

"There is most defenitly someone here. I wouldn't lie. And YOU chill, you're going to make me drop Anita." Jordie held Anita closer to him.

2 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

"There is most defenitly someone here. I wouldn't lie. And YOU chill, you're going to make me drop Anita." Jordie held Anita closer to him.

Avery opened his mouth to snap back but held his tongue. He glared at you with warning before talking in a tone as calm as he possibly could. "Just don't drop her. She's been through enough, she doesn't need this. Just put her back in her enclosure, and feed Ivy and Lavea." He instructed.

His eyes suddenly glared past you, as if he saw something. "Hey!" He shouted. "Don't open that enclosure!"

Avery opened his mouth to snap back but held his tongue. He glared at you with warning before talking in a tone as calm as he possibly could. "Just don't drop her. She's been through enough, she doesn't need this. Just put her back in her enclosure, and feed Ivy and Lavea." He instructed.

His eyes suddenly glared past you, as if he saw something. "Hey!" He shouted. "Don't open that enclosure!"

Jordie whirled around after saying, "TOLD YOU."

Just now, TornadoSnek said:

Jordie whirled around after saying, "TOLD YOU."

"Now's not the time to be smart." Avery snapped. 

The keeper you saw earlier was unlatching the boa enclosure.

"Hey! I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Avery yelled. "He can eat you alive if he wanted too. He hasn't eaten yet, after all."

"Now's not the time to be smart." Avery snapped. 

The keeper you saw earlier was unlatching the boa enclosure.

"Hey! I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Avery yelled. "He can eat you alive if he wanted too. He hasn't eaten yet, after all."

Jordie gave Anita to Avery before dashing towards the 'keeper'.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"What'd he say?" Alyssa asked once you were in hearing range. "I'm assuming it wasn't a no by the smile on your face."

"He said he'd give it a shot. When's the race, by the way? I don't have my phone on me."

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The keeper made a run for it.

"What's going on in here?!" Tiffany, an actual fellow zookeeper, ran into the reptile house. "Who's that?!" She asked, looking at the invader.

"No one knows..." Jordie said, having stopped in front of the door.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"How's your mom holding up?" She asked.

Your father died about a week ago in a car accident- died on impact. Your mother loved him dearly, and you loved him - but not as much as your mother did. He was good to you and the family.

"Oh..." she mumbled. "She's doing okay. She's obviously really sad, but she doesn't seem to be spiraling into a lot of depression yet. I'm keeping an eye on her for now."

12 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

"No one knows..." Jordie said, having stopped in front of the door.

Avery caught up to you within minutes. "Take her." He snapped, handing you Anita again. "Tiffany, close the boa enclosure. I'll take care of this guy."

Avery pulled a gun and ran after the invader.

Just now, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

"Oh..." she mumbled. "She's doing okay. She's obviously really sad, but she doesn't seem to be spiraling into a lot of depression yet. I'm keeping an eye on her for now."

"That's good, for the most part.." Alyssa said. "Hopefully things get better,"

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaSnek said:

"Yeah. It's been pretty hard on her, but I'm sure she'll pull through."

"From what I've seen, she's a strong woman." Alyssa pointed out. "She'll make it."

Just before she finished speaking, the speakers came on.

"Skaters of Valrie's Skate World, please make your way to starting positions. The Skate race is going to begin." The announcement said. "Those who are not participating in this race, please make your way off the rink."

19 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Avery caught up to you within minutes. "Take her." He snapped, handing you Anita again. "Tiffany, close the boa enclosure. I'll take care of this guy."

Avery pulled a gun and ran after the invader.

After Tiffany had closed the enclosure, he handed her Anita. "Be careful with her." He warned, before racing off after Avery.

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

After Tiffany had closed the enclosure, he handed her Anita. "Be careful with her." He warned, before racing off after Avery.

Just in time, you saw Avery corner the invader.

"What the hell were you thinking, huh?!" Avery snapped. "Do you know the damage that boa could have caused?!"

He held his gun up, aiming at the intruder.

Just in time, you saw Avery corner the invader.

"What the hell were you thinking, huh?!" Avery snapped. "Do you know the damage that boa could have caused?!"

He held his gun up, aiming at the intruder.

Jordie ran and tackled Avery. "DONT SHOOT HIM!!!" 

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"What'd he say?" Alyssa asked once you were in hearing range. "I'm assuming it wasn't a no by the smile on your face."

You just finished changing when you got another text.

"I don't care what we get." Levi replied.

"I don't mind," Damien commented, sounding nicer about it.

Angel puffed and walked away.

The zoo manager, Keith, was checking up on the leopards, not to far away from the rhinoceros enclosure.

Sy went to the kitchen and made them both sandwiches, she gave the sandwiches to them and sighed. "Levi, I'm sorry if you don't like it."

5 minutes ago, TornadoSnek said:

Jordie ran and tackled Avery. "DONT SHOOT HIM!!!" 

You could feel Avery about to fall, but he caught himself. "I'm not gonna shoot him unless he does something he ain't supposed to." He snapped. "Call the police."

His eyes didn't leave the intruder.

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy went to the kitchen and made them both sandwiches, she gave the sandwiches to them and sighed. "Levi, I'm sorry if you don't like it."

"It's fine." Levi said.

The boys ate, then went back to the room.

Levi was about to close the door, but then stopped himself.

You could feel Avery about to fall, but he caught himself. "I'm not gonna shoot him unless he does something he ain't supposed to." He snapped. "Call the police."

His eyes didn't leave the intruder.

"It's fine." Levi said.

The boys ate, then went back to the room.

Levi was about to close the door, but then stopped himself.

Jordie pulled out his phone and dialed the number.