Stray Fawn Community

~S•T•O•R•I•E•S~ (CoS sim/rp)

BirbMonstwo

-WARNING: This might contain topics such as violence and cruelty. I can’t garuntee it will, but I’m not promising it won’t either-

-This is more tailored towards those who actually play CoS-

Listen to the tale

Creatures rise, creatures prevail

While other creatures fall and die….

Don’t cry.

So many stories, myths and legends, which are true and which are false?

Only a handful of true gods know.

Lore

Sonaria was created by the Aeries, Ura, and Etheralotus gods, with the Ether dying after the creation.

They made a temple called God’s Peak where the Mother Athulynth watches over Sonaria. Every century, the Mother Athulynth dies and a new one hatches from the rubble. The current Mother Athulynth is Copper IV (Fourth).

There are also 6 wardens each with a role… Qualhul, who controls the seasons and survival. Zohutek, who watches over bonds, families and packs. Farhaus, who governs over life and birth. Nukzeh acts as a grim reaper or guardian of death. Garra balances the power and strength of each creature, and, last but not least, Omnis, who balances the land, sea, and sky. 

Kehmador, Yeba’idi, and Hemokai came from a different planet called Daimona during “Wormhole Storms,”. The Sar’Hingaro came too, but it is more like a god back on its own world…

Undoli are like demons. They are born without the stitched cloth layer, and live in a cave system underground. Each Undoli must go out to kill a creature and wear its skin as a sort of coming-of-age ritual. They have one-syllable names like Ri, Kor, Zon, ect.

You cannot be a Warden, Athulynth, or one of the ancients, and I’ll have to roll for an Undoli. I recommend you don’t be an aquatic since you can’t expierence as much of the plot. Don’t be a Jeff since it’s a joke creature 

Naming systems:

Amolis, Flixlit, and other galaxy creatures: Space-related names

Ani: Named after healing herbs like Tansy or Goldenseal, or after positive personality traits.

Gnolrock, Gramoss, those guys: Rocky names

Jotunhel, Euvias, Emphines, Teinook, any other wintry creatures: Cold related naa add names

Lure: Names relating to light with another part at the end (eg Luxstrike, Glintclaw)

Exterreri and other not very smart scary carnivores: Short, intimidating names like Bane or Skull

Smarter scary carnivores like Hikorshi: They are born with a nickname like Thorn or Petal, then are named for their skills after a coming-of-age ritual (eg: Cometpounce, Mightyrun)

Anything with fire breath: Fire related name

If your creature’s naming system isn’t here, ask for it before making a character.

Form:

Species:

Name:

Pronouns:

Appearence:

Personality:

Other:

You can die or become crippled, be warned.

Players:

Species: Pero

Name: Wind (Played by @Lizardcake )

Pronouns: They/them

Appearence: image.png.0c521c2b39331f43c8d97ddd42dec4e0.png

Personality: Quiet, tries to avoid others

Other: They were raised in the Tundra.

Species: Ikoran

Name: Catepillar (Played by @TornadoSnek )

Pronouns: they/them

Appearence: default Ikoran look

Personality: will dvelop throughout the story

Other: nothing really

@Lagartopastel

Your story begins…

Autumn

Windstorm, raining

Evening

The big flock you lived with was currently resting in a cave next to the tundra. The cave was massive enough to fit a Kendyll, and it had many small ledges, most occupied by a wet, shaking Pero.

The flock was staying there since outside it was awful. Rain battered down hard on every surface, and the wind blew too hard to fly. Your sister Breeze was next to you, and so was your brother Gale.

Just now, BirbMaster the second said:

Probably smarter scary carnivores if you’re talking about naming system 

Okay

22 hours ago, BirbMaster the second said:

Species: Ikoran

Name: Catepillar

Pronouns: they/them

Appearence: default Ikoran look

Personality: will dvelop throughout the story

Other: nothing really

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, BirbMaster the second said:

@Lagartopastel

Your story begins…

Autumn

Windstorm, raining

Evening

The big flock you lived with was currently resting in a cave next to the tundra. The cave was massive enough to fit a Kendyll, and it had many small ledges, most occupied by a wet, shaking Pero.

The flock was staying there since outside it was awful. Rain battered down hard on every surface, and the wind blew too hard to fly. Your sister Breeze was next to you, and so was your brother Gale.

Wind sat on a small rock. They stared at the outside.  "If I went out there, I might as well jump into a lake."  They looked around what others were doing.

@TornadoSnek

Your story begins…

Summer

Light rain

Midday

It was a relatively peaceful day.

Your pack was napping under the shade of the redwoods, after a long morning hunting. They’d caught plenty of prey, and gone to sleep, satisfied. You were the only one who was awake. A few beetles were scuttling through a bush, but it was quiet besides that.

Just now, BirbMaster the second said:

@TornadoSnek

Your story begins…

Summer

Light rain

Midday

It was a relatively peaceful day.

Your pack was napping under the shade of the redwoods, after a long morning hunting. They’d caught plenty of prey, and gone to sleep, satisfied. You were the only one who was awake. A few beetles were scuttling through a bush, but it was quiet besides that.

Catepillar woke up and looked for his mother.

2 minutes ago, Lagartopastel said:

Wind sat on a small rock. They stared at the outside.  "If I went out there, I might as well jump into a lake."  They looked around what others were doing.

Most of them weren’t doing much. Some cuddled chicks close to them, others stared outside like you.

1 minute ago, BirbMaster the second said:

Most of them weren’t doing much. Some cuddled chicks close to them, others stared outside like you.

"I'm hungry." They stepped outside the slightest bit, grabbed a stick and started to chew on it.

1 minute ago, TornadoSnek said:

Catepillar woke up and looked for his mother.

She was asleep with the others. Your mother, Sharpfangs, was one of the best hunters in your pack. Your father was the leader, and the father of every other cub in the pack, however there was still adult males around. Though those non-leader males had the least privaliges of the whole pack.

She was asleep with the others. Your mother, Sharpfangs, was one of the best hunters in your pack. Your father was the leader, and the father of every other cub in the pack, however there was still adult males around. Though those non-leader males had the least privaliges of the whole pack.

(OOP)

"Wake up mom!"

1 minute ago, Lagartopastel said:

"I'm hungry." They stepped outside the slightest bit, grabbed a stick and started to chew on it.

The stick was certainly not enough.

”Are you hungry?”

It was Breeze, your sister. She was the softest, nicest Pero you knew, though you didn’t really know many of the other flock members.

The stick was certainly not enough.

”Are you hungry?”

It was Breeze, your sister. She was the softest, nicest Pero you knew, though you didn’t really know many of the other flock members.

"Uh... I guess." They said awkwardly and glared at the stick.